IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - A open Challenge for Webber  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

A open Challenge for Webber

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: A open Challenge for Webber
    Posted: 17 September 2013 at 8:54am
The selfappointed apostle Paul disciple or deceiver ?

The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a , Jesus Christ ( Pbuh ) never met Saul , Shaool , Paul !  According to the Scriptures / Bible that is .
One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Webber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 September 2013 at 2:13pm

You forgot to carry over all your "don'ts"

If you going step to me don't come with any Story-line or Hadith with backing it up with Scriptures . Also don't come with weak excuse just because you disagree , I see that as sign of Insecurity and Weakness , I Challenge you to prove that The Prophet / Messiah Isa , Yashu'a

, Jesus Christ ( Pbuh ) Ever met him , According to the scriptures without your storyline ok .

Did Jesus and Paul ever meet in person??? Assuming this is your whole argument?
No, besides, there was no "Paul" at the time Jesus was on earth anyway. Paul met Jesus through revelation.

Revelation, you know, like Muhammad...

That was my challenge?

Here's your challenge.

Paul and Barnabus did meet. Barnabus introduced Paul to the rest of the disciples. They became good friends. They preached the same sermons together.

Barnabus was the first deceiver...unless you can explain.

Don't forget your list of don'ts, they may as well apply to your answer as well.

I'd settle for proof Jesus had long hair.

Edited by Webber - 18 September 2013 at 2:14pm
I'm a Gentile.
Numb. 6:24-26
Al Saadiqeen21 View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2013 at 3:02pm
webber wrong again

Saul , Shaool , Paul, ( Never ) was a Disciple of Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus ! How do I know ? According to Saul , Shaool , Paul , Yashu'a , Isa , Jesus chose him as his instrument for carrying his teaching to The Gentiles who were not of the House of Israel . ( Acts 9 ; 15 - 16 ) . Saul , Shaool , Paul acclaimed vision is the only evidence Saul , Shaool , Paul could produce for his bid for the leadership of The New Church Saul , Shaool , Paul , would raise , No wonder the jews were highly skeptical about the whole claim and would not listen to him . Let's take a look in The Bible where Saul , Shaool , Paul contradicts himself three times . This is the behavior of a liar . A liar have to repeat his lie Two or more Times with each version differing from the next until he ultimately prove himself a Liar . He eventually reveals the truth he was trying to hide all along .

Contradiction One ; ~ Act 9 - 4 - 7 , And I Quote ; And he fell down on that planet earth and heard a voice saying to him , Saul why did you persceute me and he said who are you master ; And the master said I am Yashu'a whom you persecuted it is hard for you to kick against the point . And he trembling and astonished said the master what will you have me to do ? And the master said to him arise and go into the city and it shall be told to you what you must do . And the men who journeyed with him stood speechless hearing a voice but seen no man .

In the above quote , Saul , Shaool , Paul says that ( He Alone Fell To The Ground ( Earth ) and then he proceeds to say that the men who journeyed with him stood speechless , Hearing a voice , ( But Seeing No Man ) . We see in Acts 22 ; 7 - 9 that Saul , Shaool , Paul was about to be killed by the people of the city of caesarea for preaching to the jews amongst the gentiles that they should forsake Moses and not circumcise their children or follow their custom . Saul , Shaool , Paul was saved by the soldiers and centurions who took him to the castle unto the chief priest and there Saul , Shaool , Paul says ...

Contradiction Two ; ~ Acts 22 ; 7 - 9 , And I Quote ; And I fell onto the ground and heard a voice saying to me Saul Saul why are you persecuting me ? And I answer who are you Master and he said to me , I'am Jesus of Nazareth whom you persecute . And they that were with me saw surely the force of light , . And were afraid but did not hear the voice of him that spoke to me .

Now , In this quote Paul says ( He Alone Fell To The Ground ) . He proceeds to say that the men who were with him , ( Saw The Light ) , But heard not the voice of him who spoke . But he had just said in Acts 9 ; 4 - 7 . '' ( Those who journeyed with him , Heard a voice . But saw not a man ) !

We now go to Acts 26 ; 13 - 14 , To find the third contradiction . At this point , Paul is defending himself before King Agrippa ;

Contradiction Three ; Acts 26 ; 13-14 , And I Quote ; At midday O ruler I saw in the way a force of light from the sky above the brightness of the halo shining around me and them which were traveling with me . And when we were all falled down on that part of the planet earth I heard a voice speaking to me and saying in a Hebrew Dialect Saul , Saul , Why did you persceute me ? It's hard for you to kick against the sticks .

After we listen to Paul's Contradictions , It make it very difficult to Believe that Paul ever had a vision . Paul is a liar and his own words confirm it !! Romans 3 ; 7 .

Having the behavior of A Liar , As usual , Paul continued to prove himself A Liar . In none of the other quotes had he said that Jesus ( Spoke To Him In The Hebrew Tongue ! However , In the following quote , ( Acts 26 ; 16 ) , Paul says that Jesus appeared to him to make him a Minister . Is this why Paul though he was supposed to be a disciple .

Acts 26 ; 14 - 16 , And I Quote ; And when we were all fallen down on that part of the planet earth I heard a voice speaking to me and and saying in a Hebrew Dialect Saul Saul why did you persecute me ? It's hard for you to kick against the sticks . And I said who are you master and he said I am Jesus whom you persceute , But rise and stand up upon your feet for I have appeared to you for this purpose to make you a servant and a witnessboth of these things which you have seen and of those things which I will make appear for you .

One doesn't go to school let His / her's mind to die , They go to school so that their mind will come alive .

Webber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2013 at 8:45pm
What's with the wrong again webber?
Your whole contradiction post can be explained, but it is totally irrelevant to the challenge.

If you are going to bounce around avoiding my challenge then there isn't really much I can do for you.

Babble on...
I'm a Gentile.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 September 2013 at 11:27pm
Originally posted by Webber Webber wrote:

What's with the wrong again webber?
Your whole contradiction post can be explained, but it is totally irrelevant to the challenge.

If you are going to bounce around avoiding my challenge then there isn't really much I can do for you.

Babble on...

Paul cliam to have met Yashu'a keyword cliam when he never did The above post point out how he lie ,  Paul was never disciple of Yashu'a at any time . This post here explain The Gospel Of Barnabas ( 19 B.C. - 62 A.D. )
Don't even try it ,,

Webber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 September 2013 at 7:02pm
As I mentioned, thru revelation, like Muhammad, unless you don't believe that either.

Don't even try it, lol. How about don't bother. All hate for Paul, with st**id arguments to back it up, then refer to Gossip of Barney? A break is required, I'll take it.

Still no answer to my challenge? Not surprised, is typical of your kind.
Babble on...
I'm a Gentile.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Al Saadiqeen21 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2013 at 12:33pm

As I mentioned, thru revelation, like Muhammad, unless you don't believe that either.

Don't even try it, lol. How about don't bother. All hate for Paul, with st**id arguments to back it up, then refer to Gossip of Barney? A break is required, I'll take it.

Still no answer to my challenge? Not surprised, is typical of your kind.
Babble on...

I gave you answer to your silly challenge / question , They who have read it the real deal with your sillyness

Webber View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2013 at 12:07pm
Originally posted by Al Saadiqeen21 Al Saadiqeen21 wrote:

As I mentioned, thru revelation, like Muhammad, unless you don't believe that either. Don't even try it, lol. How about don't bother. All hate for Paul, with st**id arguments to back it up, then refer to Gossip of Barney? A break is required, I'll take it. Still no answer to my challenge? Not surprised, is typical of your kind. Babble on...

I gave you answer to your silly challenge / question , They who have read it the real deal with your sillyness

Even your sentences don't make sense.
So you agree Barnabus was as bad as Paul.
No matter, Thanks for your time but I'll go back to talking with the real Muslims now, k
I'm a Gentile.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic