IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 16:69  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

16:69

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 September 2013 at 3:40pm
Salaam Alaikum, NABA.
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

yes I believe that sayings of hadith are of God to Prophet Muhammad(pbuh),I give U an example we believe that Dajjal will come before judgment day,Prophet Muhammad predicted that events will come before dajjal,one of the signs will be the competition in terms of tall buildings and we R witnessing it,plus there R several examples.the reason that some hadiths R moderated because hadeeth are recorded 300 yrs after death of Prophet.

What does it mean that some hadiths are "moderated"?

Which hadiths are actual sayings from God to Muhammad, and which ones are fake?

Are the hadiths in Bukhari and Muslim true sayings of Muhammad?

Allah is eternal he cannot die

Are you telling God what He can and can not do?

moreover why don't U respect Jesus(pbuh),

I do. I love and try to follow and worship Him. He is my Saviour and Lord and God.

he himself is saying our lord God is one.

Yes, and He said that He and the Father are one. He said that those who have seen Him have seen the Father.

Did Muhammad ever say he and Allah are one? Or that those who have seen him have seen Allah?

brother U R going nowhere by believing in trinity,there is nothing like Allah(ch 112 v 4),we believe Allah is merciful,just,way way above all human qualities,don't do sin by giving human attributes to Allah such as death.

Sitting on a throne is also a human attribute, yet you believe Allah sits on a throne. So why do you get upset when I said Allah died and rose again? Do you think think is impossible for Him?

NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 September 2013 at 7:34am
Qur'an is the book that is everything,means whether U say science,poetry etc.sitting on Throne doesn't mean he sits on throne but if Allah says as it is in ch 7 v 54,Allah says in ch 50 v 16-Allah is more closer to us than our jugular vein but since Allah says we have to believe it,that's y Allah says in ch 112 v 4-there is nothing like him,we Muslims with our limited wisdom we can't predict what Allah can do,Allah does what he intends to do(ch 85 v 16).when U attribute dying to Allah as a Muslim its my duty to correct U because it contraindicates with surah Al Ikhlaas ch 112 v 1-4 which defines concept of God which is unacceptable and every time U attribute it I will always respond to U.this ch acc to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W(pbuh) is equal to one third of Qur'an.Allah says obey Allah and Obey Prophet in several places in Qur'an that's y we believe in hadeeth,but prophet denied compyling of his sayings during revealing of Qur'an because there were chances of mixing of quranic message with hadeeths,that's y after many years after his death his sayings were compiled but not all R authentic because they were compiled by human beings that too several years after death of prophet.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 September 2013 at 7:55pm

Qur'an is the book that is everything,means whether U say science,poetry etc.

Are you saying that everything regarding science is in the Quran?

sitting on Throne doesn't mean he sits on throne but if Allah says as it is in ch 7 v 54,Allah says in ch 50 v 16-Allah is more closer to us than our jugular vein but since Allah says we have to believe it,that's y Allah says in ch 112 v 4-there is nothing like him,

How do you know Allah does not sit on a throne actually? If you believe that Allah is closer to us than our jugular vein and it is possible for Him to be everywhere, why would it not be possible for Him to die on a cross and rise back to like?

we Muslims with our limited wisdom we can't predict what Allah can do,Allah does what he intends to do(ch 85 v 16).

Agreed.

when U attribute dying to Allah as a Muslim its my duty to correct U because it contraindicates with surah Al Ikhlaas ch 112 v 1-4 which defines concept of God which is unacceptable and every time U attribute it I will always respond to U.

You can say what you want, but your text is a book that contains historical and scientific mistakes, and thus its author is not God.

this ch acc to Prophet Muhammad S.A.W(pbuh) is equal to one third of Qur'an.Allah says obey Allah and Obey Prophet in several places in Qur'an that's y we believe in hadeeth,but prophet denied compyling of his sayings during revealing of Qur'an because there were chances of mixing of quranic message with hadeeths,that's y after many years after his death his sayings were compiled but not all R authentic because they were compiled by human beings that too several years after death of prophet.

So how do you know which hadiths are authentic and which ones aren't? Are not the ones in Bukhari and Muslim authentic?
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2013 at 7:10am
Regarding hadeeths I  listen to maulanas after Asir salaah because they are more knowledgeable than us.when U attribute death to God U R directly contraindicating That Allah is eternal(ch 112 v 2)which is wrong!!!!!!!As I said what Allah says in Qur'an we believe,regarding science Allah describes the developmental stage of human being in Surah Al Muminoon ch 23 v 12-14,and few years back embryologists discovered this fact.Quran is way above science because it contains words of Allah.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 September 2013 at 8:05pm

Regarding hadeeths I  listen to maulanas after Asir salaah because they are more knowledgeable than us.

You didn't answer my question. Are the hadiths in Bukhari and Muslim authentic words of Muhammad?

when U attribute death to God U R directly contraindicating That Allah is eternal(ch 112 v 2)which is wrong!!!!!!!

Allah is both eternal and He died. You are suggesting there are things He cannot do. Allah can do anything. Just because something is impossible for us to understand, doesn't mean He is incapable of it.

As I said what Allah says in Qur'an we believe,regarding science Allah describes the developmental stage of human being in Surah Al Muminoon ch 23 v 12-14,and few years back embryologists discovered this fact.Quran is way above science because it contains words of Allah.

Interesting. I have to look more into this, so for now I will not say any more.

Why did the Quran's author mistakenly state there is a barrier between salty and sweet water that keeps them from transgressing, when clearly there is no such thing?

Why did he tell people to obey Muhammad as well as God, when many of Muhammad's statements and teachings were clearly wrong, and can be easily proven so?
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 September 2013 at 7:22am
Most of them are words of God,I only prove Qur'an is the word of Allah,and it is.well I given U proof regarding salty water and when we follow Qur'an simultaneously we follow our Prophet.for eg Allah says in ch 17 v 23-24-Allah says obey your parents and our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W(pbuh) said one of the griveous sin is not obeying your parents.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 September 2013 at 7:39pm
Salaam Alaikum.

Most of them are words of God,

Most of them? Which ones are and which ones aren't?

I only prove Qur'an is the word of Allah,

But the Quran tells you to obey Muhammad as well as God. Are you saying that some of the things he said were not from God? If not, who were they from?

and it is.

No, it isn't.

well I given U proof regarding salty water

And I have shown your "proof" to be wrong.

and when we follow Qur'an simultaneously we follow our Prophet.for eg Allah says in ch 17 v 23-24-Allah says obey your parents and our Prophet Muhammad S.A.W(pbuh) said one of the griveous sin is not obeying your parents.

So if by following the Quran you follow Muhammad, why the need for hadiths? You said that most of what is in Muslim and Bukhari is from God. So does that mean that there are some things that Muhammad taught that are not from God?

How do you know what is from God and what is not?
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 September 2013 at 7:30am
there R some so called peers who claim themselves to b close to god and by name of prophet they say numerous FALSE things,that's y i always hear hadeeths from maulana(those who recite Qur'an by heart),Some of Muslim scholars have recieved degrees in which they closely study the life of prophet,Allah says always approach the one who has more knowledge in ch 16 v 43.For eg prophet Muhammad(pbuh) says that if after every prescribed prayer if we praise Allah then our sins will b forgiven,there R several teachings that i can quote.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 23456>
  Share Topic