IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - 16:69  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

16:69

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 September 2013 at 11:06am
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

moreover I want to tell U that in that verse Allah says eat of the fruits to bees,so most of them are harmless to bees

Correction: He told them to eat of all the fruit. And some of them are toxic to bees. Other ones they can't even reach. Did God not know this?

but to humans,Allah says in ch 5 v 90-don't intoxicate ur body and b successful.so a wise man after reading this verse will obviously think before using honey,

Poisoned honey will not intoxicate you, so that verse does not apply.

Allah says in ch 2 v 222-Allah loves those who R clean.so its obvious that cleanliness include clean hygeine includes purity in every sense,as I told U about cabbage example.and moreover U tell me do U extract honey by yourself???its a tedious process,and lot of precautions are taken,if honey moisture content is less than 20%then chances are it is thin,

Honey extracted from bees that take pollen from Andromeda is extracted like honey from any other kind of bee. Regardless of how it is extracted, in a clean or dirty way, it will cause great harm.

Allah says in their belly there is a drink means Allah is knocking our wisdom by saying it is for people who give thought.

God according to the Quran said in their belly there is a drink that contains healing. Obviously, one can't take God's words in the Quran at face value. Just because He says honey contains healing, doesn't mean it really does.

moreover Allah says in ch 29 v 69-if U strive in way of your lord Allah will open pathways for U.so when man applied his wisdom to extract honey Allah helped him.

In other words, you seem to be saying that it is necessary to question Allah and not accept His words as being automatically true.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:19am
Allah says in ch 67 v 2-Allah created life and death to test us,so life is a test,in test we have to strive,So Allah said there is a honey in their belly we have no doubt about that,but Allah says this is the sign for those who give thought,means we have to find ways to extract honey and look with Allah's help man has advanced in field of honey extraction.i believe whatever Allah says,but Allah says in several places to strive,I believe structures are made by Thamud but u don't that's the difference between u and me,I believe in one Allah and m against trinity because that's the order of Allah.Allah is the almighty but at the same time Allah says Qur'an is the book for those who understand.similarly Allah says in ch 16 v 66-in livestock we have provided a drink between excretory system and blood-milk palatable for drinkers,U think does cow give milk automatically,we have to do hard work to get that milk.in short I want to say that we strive because we believe in Allah,this life is for striving not for fun as Allah says in ch 6 v 32-this life is nothing but amusement and play.

Edited by NABA - 03 September 2013 at 7:24am
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 September 2013 at 7:02pm
Salaam Alaikum, NABA.

Allah says in ch 67 v 2-Allah created life and death to test us,so life is a test,in test we have to strive,So Allah said there is a honey in their belly we have no doubt about that,

No, Allah said (allegedly) that there is a honey in their belly that provides healing. Do you believe this is always the case? I hope not.

but Allah says this is the sign for those who give thought,means we have to find ways to extract honey and look with Allah's help man has advanced in field of honey extraction.

Only Muhammad recommended people drink honey long before people found ways to extract honey safely. Honey that is extracted from bees that have eaten certain toxic plants will bring about harm. If a bee has eaten the Andromeda or oleander plant, the honey made by it is toxic.

i believe whatever Allah says,but Allah says in several places to strive,

By "strive" do you understand extracting honey using technology?

I believe structures are made by Thamud but u don't that's the difference between u and me,

You believe the structures were made by the Thamud because the Quran tells you. I believe they were made by the Nabataeans, because I have done research. Even Muslim archaeologists confirm that the Nabataeans, not the Thamud, built the structures at Al Hijr.

As I have demonstrated, the Quran is also wrong in its statement that when salty and freshwater bodies meet, there is a forbidden barrier between them that prevents them from transgressing. That is obviously false.

The Quran is not the word of God. God does not make mistakes.

I believe in one Allah and m against trinity because that's the order of Allah.

I believe in one Allah also, and I accept His trinitarian nature.

Allah is the almighty but at the same time Allah says Qur'an is the book for those who understand.

Those who understand what?

similarly Allah says in ch 16 v 66-in livestock we have provided a drink between excretory system and blood-milk palatable for drinkers,U think does cow give milk automatically,we have to do hard work to get that milk.

I did not say anywhere that cows give milk automatically, but I am glad you mentioned 16:66. As you stated, it teaches that God said:

And indeed, for you in grazing livestock is a lesson. We give you drink from what is in their bellies - between excretion and blood - pure milk, palatable to drinkers.

http://quran.com/16/66

The verse correctly states that milk comes from between excretion and blood of cows, and is pure and not polluted by them.

The verse also state that the milk is palatable to the drinkers. This is not true in all cases.

A person who has a milk allergy and who ingests milk, will in a matter of seconds start choking, twitching, shaking, and may go into what is called an anaphylaxis shock. Yet the author of the Quran says that milk is palatable for those who drink. It is for most people. It is deadly for others.

Why would God have told humanity that milk is palatable? Was He unaware of people who are allergic to it?

http://kidshealth.org/teen/food_fitness/nutrition/milk_allergy.html

in short I want to say that we strive because we believe in Allah,this life is for striving not for fun as Allah says in ch 6 v 32-this life is nothing but amusement and play.

I agree with you comepletely, we need to place our faith in Allah, and in in Him alone. Our lives belong not to us, but to Him. He created us, He died for us, He saved us, and when we die we will go to see Him.

Life is not for amusement and play. Life is for Him.

Edited by TG12345 - 03 September 2013 at 7:35pm
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2013 at 7:26am
palatable means pleasant and tasty to drink in terms of food and drink,so is this not TRUE???again U missed the point Allah says in ch 2 v 195-don't let ur hands to b the cause of ur own destruction,if a person knows he has allergy from milk he should refrain from it!!Allah says those who understand means those who R willing to apply wisdom to which Allah gave to us,Allah has lend down us rules and where we have to apply it depends on us.U should have read the appendix of Yusuf Ali clearly,I want to ask U what about the place of well and kneeling place of she camel which is still present U haven't mentioned in ur posts at all about this because U feel inside that U R wrong!!!!
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 September 2013 at 5:45pm

palatable means pleasant and tasty to drink in terms of food and drink,so is this not TRUE???

No, it is not true for all people. Many people are lactose intolerant. Others are allergic. Others simply don't like the taste of milk.

Milk is therefore not palatable for all people. By claiming milk is palatable to those who drink it, the author of the Quran made yet another mistake.

again U missed the point Allah says in ch 2 v 195-don't let ur hands to b the cause of ur own destruction,if a person knows he has allergy from milk he should refrain from it!!

I was waiting for you to say that. Although most victims of milk allergy are kids, some are also adults. A milk allergy can develop in an adult with no prior problems or symptoms of milk allergy.

In other words, someone who was not allergic to milk can suddenly develop this allergy.

So 2:195 would not always be applicable.

A person could get very sick and die if they believe what the Quran says about milk being palatable to the drinkers.

Milk allergy is more common in children than in adults. It is estimated that 2 to 5 % of infants develop milk allergy. Up to 60% of infants allergic to cow�s milk will �outgrow� the allergy by the age of 4 and 80% by the age of 6. However it still leaves a significant percentage of milk allergy sufferers into adult hood. Moreover, it is possible for adults to develop a milk allergy with no childhood history of allergies.

http://www.foodreactions.org/allergy/milk.html

Allah says those who understand means those who R willing to apply wisdom to which Allah gave to us,Allah has lend down us rules and where we have to apply it depends on us.

A person with no previous history of milk allergy who develops it one day has no way of knowing this.

U should have read the appendix of Yusuf Ali clearly,I want to ask U what about the place of well and kneeling place of she camel which is still present U haven't mentioned in ur posts at all about this because U feel inside that U R wrong!!!!

Sorry for not mentioning the kneeling place of the camel. He merely writes that someone told Mr. C M Doughty that he was standing in the place which was the kneeling place of the she-camel. He provided absolutely no evidence to back that assertion up, only that someone told him.

Interestingly, he did state that there was actually research done that showed that the architecture at Madain Saleh was of the same kind as of what was made by the Nabataeans at Petra. He wrote that at Madain Saleh there are several inscriptions that were made by the Thamud. This has been verified by archaeologists.

So we know that the buildings at Madain Saleh were built by the Nabataeans. There is actual evidence to demonstrate that.

We don't know about the history of the rock that the she-camel allegedly kneeled on. We only have beliefs... beliefs that are based on a book that

a) doesn't say anything about the kneeling place still existing,

and

b) made a mistake by attributing the Nabataean tombs at Madain Saleh to houses built by the Thamud

"Mr C M Doughty travelled in North western Arabia and Najd in 1880's,in his book Arabia deserta daughty describes his first view of Madina Saleh,approaching from north west-"At length in dim morning twilight,as we journeyed we come to a sandy brow and straight descending place between cliffs of sandstones.there was some shouting in forward and Aswad told me to look up and said that this was a famous place(Mabrak An Naqa),which was the kneeling place of she camel of Prophet Salih(pbuh),it is short at first steep and issues upon the plain of Al Hijra,Daughty took rubbings of some of inscriptions which were accessible to him and they were studied by great Semitic scholar Ernest Renan and published by Academic des inscriptions et belle letters.Sculpture and architecture are found to b of same kind of nabaeteans monuments at Petra,in Petra there R no dated inscriptions but at madina saleh are several,kneeling place and well of she camel plus no of local inscriptions keep alive the race memory of Thamud and Prophet Salih(pbuh).

Do you believe God makes mistakes in His words?
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 September 2013 at 4:30am
Allah neither do wrong neither lie (ch 20 v 52), as I told u this life is a test there r some human beings who have allergies with different things, Allah says in ch 42 v 8-if Allah would have wanted he could have created everbody same.for eg Alhamdullilah i don't need telephone direcrtory, I can remember them, this is the gift from Allah that's y I can quote verses without problem Alhamdullilah. But my metabolism of body is slow, means I had to eat less exercise more, some people eat more but still they r lean but this is not case with me I had to work hard to keep nody in shape I want to tell u that Allah had given us both good things and some challenges, Alhamdullilah i have no allergies to milk, but same may have so this is the test for them from Allah.there is another app verse from this in ch 2 v 216-u may like a thing which is not good for u u may hate a thing which is good for u but Allah only knows what is good for u!!!!!!
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2013 at 4:31am
Salaam Alaikum, NABA.

Allah neither do wrong neither lie (ch 20 v 52),

I agree. This is why I say that He did not write the Quran.

as I told u this life is a test there r some human beings who have allergies with different things,

So does part of Allah's test include telling people to eat things that will harm them??? How can you insult Allah like that?

Allah says in ch 42 v 8-if Allah would have wanted he could have created everbody same.

This is a reference to Islam, not eating habits. The verse means that if He wanted to, He could have made everyone a Muslim. Read the tafsirs.

for eg Alhamdullilah i don't need telephone direcrtory, I can remember them, this is the gift from Allah that's y I can quote verses without problem Alhamdullilah. But my metabolism of body is slow, means I had to eat less exercise more, some people eat more but still they r lean but this is not case with me I had to work hard to keep nody in shape I want to tell u that Allah had given us both good things and some challenges, Alhamdullilah i have no allergies to milk, but same may have so this is the test for them from Allah.

So are you saying that "a test from Allah" for those with milk allergies would be to drink milk, and go down in convulsions?

there is another app verse from this in ch 2 v 216-u may like a thing which is not good for u u may hate a thing which is good for u but Allah only knows what is good for u!!!!!!

Are you saying that throwing up/choking/going into anaphylaxis/wheezing are things that are good for people?

Also, a person who throws up after eating milk (or chokes on it for that matter) does not find it "palatable", even if s/he wanted to. Their body rejects it.

Therefore, the statement in the Quran that milk is palatable for those who drink it, is false in some cases.

The author of the Quran made another mistake. This proves He cannot be Allah.

Edited by TG12345 - 06 September 2013 at 4:32am
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 September 2013 at 7:31am
it depends on us how we take the meaning,as I said we are not eternal,eternal means free from diseases,I ask U if Allah had not told cow contains milk does man would know that,Allah might had mentioned this fact in books before Qur'an,U read Qur'an U apply logic y wud Allah mentions about cow milk only y not goat,dogs,cat,because Allah knows cow milk is best for humans,in fact milk is a complete food,Allah is way above us in fact u insult Allah by saying that he die,trinity which is non sense.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic