IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Quran and numbers  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Quran and numbers

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 10:58pm
DNA is found in the blood.
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 11:19pm

Hello?Any one down here knows counting?Help us!

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 2:14am
Adam is mentioned 25 times in the koran, and Eve the search engine would not give what i was looking for, EVEryone EVErlasting beliEVE etc,
Deus View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 4:17am

That's why using a computerized search in English is a little difficult.

You mentioned earlier that the name Adam in Arabic (Alif, Dal, Meem) give the number 46. Actually, Dal is number 4, so it adds up to 45, not 46.

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 4:29am
Quran says(somewhere) that similarity of Jesus(PBUH) in the eyes of Allah(swt) is like those of Adam(PBUH).Both of them are mentioned exactly the same no. of times.Check it!
LOONWATCH.COM
Deus View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 8:11pm

Dayem; I carried out a search, and I got 22 hits for Jesus, and different numbers for Adam (ranging from 25-28). How'd you search it to get the same number? And thank you for actually testing this out, the number is pretty close. That's really amazing.

EDIT: I double-checked. Adam: 25, Jesus: 25. Thanks again, Dayem. Maybe I'll work on counting the other numbers when I get some free time.

Edited by Deus
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 October 2005 at 9:18pm

WELL THAT PROVES THAT THERE R MIRACLES IN QURAN.What do u say deus to this:

Where ever quran says that someone's similarity is like this or that, the no. of times they come r equal??!

Check for urself:

Quran says in surah 11, verse 1

This is a scripture whose verses are perfected and then explained.

It means that no word is wasted in Quran.

Now let us analyse.

Chapter 3, verse 159:The likenes of Jesus before Allah is as the likeness of Adam.

25 times each.

Surah 7, verse 176:The likeness of those who reject our signs is as the likeness of dog.

5 times each.

The likeness of those who take protectors other than Allah is as the likeness of spider.

A and B occurs two time each.

Now whenever Qur'an says, 'The likeness of A is not equal to those of B' then there counting is not same.Not a big-deal, u might say.But when the difference after counting comes as only one, then it is a big deal.

In 4:96 it is said that those who sit around and those who strive for the cause of Allah are not-equal.Now throughout the Quran, al-qa-idoon come 2 times, and al-mujahidoon comes 1 time.Al-qa-ideen comes 4 times and al-mujahideen comes 3 times.

6:50>Blind(Al-a'maa) and the seeing one(al-baseer) are set unequal.

Blind occurs 8 times, seer(or seeing one, depends on the transalation u r using) occurs 9 times.

13:16 depth of darkness Al-dhulumaat, and light-Al noor, r set unequal.the occurance is 14 and 13 respectively.

However in 5:100, there is an exeption.The good and the bad is said to be unequal but they come exactly 7 time each.(Al-Tayib and al-khabeeth).

The verse immidately goes on to say that you will be dazzled by the amount of the bad.In another verse(8:37) God explains that he piles the bad one on other together so as to seperate it from good.Now this is also reflected in the Quran, 'the good' is scattered throufghout the holy book, while 'the bad' are sometimes piled together two in a verse.

There are many more, but first let me verify them.

Thanx, Dayem.

Edited by Dayem
LOONWATCH.COM
Deus View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Deus Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 8:23pm
I also checked the water:land ratio. I find this the most amazing.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic