IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Men (Brothers)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Example of a good western Muslim  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Example of a good western Muslim

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote queenie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Example of a good western Muslim
    Posted: 15 October 2005 at 5:59am
I don't know but there are many hypocrtical born muslim women and this is jemima goldsmith you are talking about here. Daughter of a millionaire and a typical british yuppie!!!! She went to university with my sister and everyone knew what she was like (including Imran Khan) and to expect her to suddenly change her lifestyle was a nice dream but highly unrealistic for the long term. At the end of the day she still took her shahadah and studied islam so technically is still a muslim and her children are muslim too, whether any one likes it or not. what can you say? LOVE IS BLIND!
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 6:13pm

Bismillah,

Z, why don't you stop insulting Muslim Western Women?  We'd rather you just ignore us.  Muslim behavior is the same all over the world, good and bad.  Just as you are exhibiting very bad behavior in stereotyping and labeling Muslimahs.  You are falsely accusing Muslimahs, and you need to stop it. (Go play football or something.)

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 9:07pm
Restless I agree with Sister Herjihad all affairs and deeds go back to Allah at the end of the day to him we all will answer for our deeds
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 October 2005 at 10:24pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

restless there is a serious forum bug preventing me from editing posts so i have decided to deleete it instead.

thank you for giving the warning to the links but the post is slander. we are not the judges of other people. If you wish to argue that western muslims are not following islam properly then talk in general terms not about anyone in particular.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic