IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Across The Pond  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Across The Pond

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Across The Pond
    Posted: 13 August 2013 at 7:54am
Hi everyone, this notices is more for the older members and for the members of the Pond, than the new members.

Since everyone who was at the pond meet here first and I'm sure there are members who lurk around without signing in, this is the only place I can let people know what happened. 

For months I was unable to get acess to the pond and didn't know what was going on. I tried to email ArabianKnight, since he was the Admin, but I think he let his msn email go as it bounced back and hence the pm here didn't work either.

Anyway after trying for sometime to log into the pond I got this new site about what had happened, the message is on the old link.
http://p2.forumforfree.com/acrossthepond.html

Apparently there is a new owner and there was a migration of the boards to a place called Yuku, but I found out too late and I messaged them to see if I could get it back and that there should have been some kind of notice on the boards and emails to members, they said they did this but I didn't recieve anything. Since I couldn't get access to the pond to see the message, didn't get to see it which seems to be coz they took them down for some reason before migrating and missed the opportunity to migrate. When i found out it was too late, the new owners had already shut down the servers.

So now there is no Pond Cry 

Edited by Angel - 13 August 2013 at 7:58am
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Laleh View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Laleh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 August 2014 at 9:38pm
Salaams and peace Angel Big%20smile
sorry to hear about the pond. You possibly know me. My original posting name is mariyah, and I have been out of the loop for a while and lost my access to my email and forgot my password. So here we go again!

Hope you are well and in a  good way!
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic