IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Let those who agree with Whisper rise up,  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Let those who agree with Whisper rise up,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 6:27pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

Whisper claims that B95000's posts are so rediculous that he is the only one left answering them

Need I claim anything about your side-kick in the face of bare facts? Quite a few of his posts were parked around without any response for eight and 10 days.

I just felt genuine pity for the poor chap (who is now reduced to calling names and shouting Red! in response to any posts) and posted a few simple replies of sympathy.

It's just your fallacy that all Muslims and specially Arabs are stupid. They are NOT. They have sensed, smelt your and your side-kick's agenda and have just "moved on".

Tazil o min tusha ve ta izzu min tu sha

Would your (or, even your Washington masters') grant of honour or disgrace ever bring a bead of sweat to my brow?

This is hilarious.    W often posts, ad naseum, without perhaps 1 (sometimes his own!) response or no responses...the endless drivel...and you have the gaul to say this...nice...your dreams of grandeur continue...you're a legend in your own mind...
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 6:24pm
Originally posted by Dayem Dayem wrote:

The heck with u!I dont need english or milk-tea(Anyway i dont like tea) give me my treasure back!U know what?Had India been rich like in Mughal dynasty, U people would be lining to learn Urdu and Hindi.And this forum would have been in Urdu m'dear.

What specifically are you talking about?  'give me my treasure back?' At the very least, as is clear in history, it would have been a give and a take, back and forth, markets would have been developed and market forces would eventually (in peacetime) prevail.  You would still have had to work hard (most of us anyhow) for what treasure you could dig up from the earth...so how would this have been different if the Brits had stayed put on their island?
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 3:40am

...........that every soul delivers itself to ruin by its own acts: it will find for itself no protector or intercessor except Allah. if it offered every ransom, (or reparation), none will be accepted: such is (the end of) those who deliver themselves to ruin by their own acts: they will have for drink (only) boiling water, and for punishment, one most grievous: for they persisted in rejecting Allah. [6:70]

But proclaim (to them) this (truth): that every soul delivers itself to ruin by its own acts: it will find for itself no protector or intercessor except Allah. if it offered every ransom, (or reparation), none will be accepted: such is (the end of) those who deliver themselves to ruin by their own acts: they will have for drink (only) boiling water, and for punishment, one most grievous: for they persisted in rejecting Allah.

< name=pagethru =default.asp>

Edited by Community
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 2:53am

Bismillah,

I guess the change I'm referring to is changing the status quo, which is comfortable for some, but causes there to be no water in Gaza, and no healthcare for many of us in America.  It's the rich and powerful who are benefitting from the status quo the way it is now, and powerful is separate from rich.  I don't agree with your statements that the West is causing the problems.  Greed from everyone involved is the source of the evil.  And many Westerners like me hate the poverty, murder, and wars all over the globe caused by greed from all of the ones who are benefitting from the status quo.

I don't like the status quo between men and women either, thus the reference to powerful, domineering.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 1:23am

*Taghoot- someone(something) that pushes itself to be obeyed and feared(worshipped), by people accepting it's ideas and words as truth.

Yaar Community, are these ayaats just meant to be fired at us? Or, is it ever possible that you could fit as the Taghoot?

Islam, the Community in the Middle? You trying to tell me that Islam is just a religion for the Middle East? Your master's confrontation with China is far far away - right now they are confronting I S L A M.

Whisper View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Whisper Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 October 2005 at 1:19am

Change is good and needed, but it's still frightening to many of us.

Herjihad, contrary to what the media (and, also often the State Department) has been feeding, the Muslims have been dreaming of once again being able to lead their lives by their own code - for a change since the colonials left.

Their independence celebrations were shortlived. They were soon to realise that London and Paris had sold them lock, stock and barell to Washington. It was just the brand or, perhaps, the style of colonialisation that had changed.

We have been searching for change for almost a century now.

But change is motivated. It's instigated. History tells us that change never takes root when dropped from 52,000 feet in the air with daisy cutters. Or, thrown at people by M1 Tanks (each shell with 10 LBs of DU -238). 

These methods have serious side effects, occupations culture suicide bombers. Right now, people treat this MacDemocracy goddess as a Trojan horse the US is trying to slip in the Muslim lands.

We do want democracy, but why can't we have our own brand??

Community View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Community Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 9:33pm
< name=pagethru =default.asp>
La ikraha fee alddeeni qad tabayyana alrrushdu mina alghayyi faman yakfur bialttaghooti wayumin biAllahi faqadi istamsaka bialAAurwati alwuthqa la infisama laha waAllahu sameeAAun AAaleemun

So whoever denies the taghoot*, and secures himself(has faith) in Allah, then such has grasped the most trustworthy hand-hold no breaking off is possible for it. And Allaho is hearing and knowing. 2:256

*Taghoot- someone(something) that pushes itself to be obeyed and feared(worshipped), by people accepting it's ideas and words as truth.

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 October 2005 at 12:43pm

Bismillah,

Community, I am against the status quo, are you?

I am neither Democrat nor Republican, but I am a Muslimah with a vote in America, and I use it.  People tell me that I vote foolishly and throw my vote away, but one day, others who believe similarly to me will vote with their conscience and not be intimidated by others into compromising and voting for someone they don't really want as a leader, but who is better than the other guy.

Whisper, a lot of what you posted here makes sense about the political goings on in this world.  But I don't want to throw the baby out with the bath water!  (Which means that I'm not looking forward to a more anarchy-based world.  Change is good and needed, but it's still frightening to many of us.)

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 12>
  Share Topic