IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Let those who agree with Whisper rise up,  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Let those who agree with Whisper rise up,

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Let those who agree with Whisper rise up,
    Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:30pm
Originally posted by herjihad herjihad wrote:

Bismillah,

I guess the change I'm referring to is changing the status quo, which is comfortable for some, but causes there to be no water in Gaza, and no healthcare for many of us in America.  It's the rich and powerful who are benefitting from the status quo the way it is now, and powerful is separate from rich.  I don't agree with your statements that the West is causing the problems.  Greed from everyone involved is the source of the evil.  And many Westerners like me hate the poverty, murder, and wars all over the globe caused by greed from all of the ones who are benefitting from the status quo.

I don't like the status quo between men and women either, thus the reference to powerful, domineering.

Thank you herjihad - you've made some very good statements here - much of which I agree with.  Let's not forget the role of freedom in making changes to the status quo.  Freedom is EXTREMELY powerful in being able to be a catalyst for positive changes that please God.
Bruce
Then you will know the truth, and the truth will set you free.
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:19pm
Originally posted by Whisper Whisper wrote:

As if now all is okay with your loved Ferenghis on our streets who keep on killing

Of course it matters not to W who they kill and who those who are killed killed and raped.  No, it matters not because it's not about right and wrong with him, but about some nationalism, supposedly knowing those 'that matter' and sticking things in the US eye...that's what matters according the Sasha the Whisperer.  Oh, and bowing the knee to his marx god...how could I almost forget the worship service?

And what happened to the truth and to right and wrong?

Edited by b95000
Bruce
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:15pm

Ever thought why Allah Kareem might be blocking the effect of your [Community's] words?

Says who?  You?  Now, you're going to tell us what Allah is up to Mr. Marx worshiper?  This is getting more and more rich..
Bruce
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:12pm

It's just so hard to be polite when your point of view makes absolutely no sense to me!  I believe that discussion without insulting each other encourages peace in our world. 

So, I will try.  I like the Jeffersonian ideal of rebellion against a goverment which does not represent the people.  The closest thing to that is impeachment, which I mentioned I advocate for Bush. 

As long as we're talking about Bush - how could you possibly claim he does not represent Americans (as the least) when more Americans (63 million) voted for him than any other president in US history?  Way more than elected Clinton, for instance, who was elected twice by less than 50% of the population.
Bruce
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:06pm
Originally posted by Community Community wrote:

to justify hostility and agression towards those who done something in the past, Is this the faith?

Yes, this is such a hugely important and relevent question?  For what do we live - let alone die or kill for?
Bruce
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:02pm

(Unless they are murdering, maiming, or torturing other Muslims without a thought, like suicide bombers.)

Wow, you make a distinction between Muslims and non-Muslims here - do you really believe in that distinction?
Bruce
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 7:01pm

Are you Muslim?

Herjihad, what would you say to all of that? I just can't help laughing at such "Muslim of Convenience". Or, should we say Convenient Muslim?

You, of all people, shouldn't be discussing faith and what makes up a true Muslim - you atheist of practicality and worshiper of the man Marx.
Bruce
b95000 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote b95000 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 October 2005 at 6:58pm

Moveon.org is one organization which opposes his presidency.

No way - really?
Bruce
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 12>
  Share Topic