IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Youth
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - can Muslim boy be Frd of Christian girl  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

can Muslim boy be Frd of Christian girl

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nak03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: can Muslim boy be Frd of Christian girl
    Posted: 08 August 2013 at 4:58am
Aslamwalikum,I have many questions about frdship with Christian girl,we are fb Frds, I like her frdship but she thks she love me but I want to keep her as a frd only, can anyone help me for this type of relationship,I just want to be Frd (Facebook frd)she has some bad habits like cigarette can I be her frd.plz help me??i
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2013 at 8:59am
W.S.Well u should avoid 2 much of interaction because too much of interactionare opening gateways for haraam things, mmoreover Allah forbids marrying unbelieving women until she believes in ch 2 v 221, Allah says in ch 5 v 72-those who regard Jesus (pbuh) as God r commiting shirk.so brother I m not saying that u shud defriend her because u don't know when u or her need help but keep in mind don't advance too much.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2013 at 12:05pm
Salaam

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Hh7zQrScwOI
nak03 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nak03 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2013 at 10:42am
thank you let me understand your answers .. :D
herber345 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herber345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2013 at 10:59pm
According to me you can make any one your friend if he/she is good of nature and care for you. And the religion should not come between the friendship. It should be demand free. If you break your friendship only for your religion I think you are going out from humanity.
If point comes about wedding, I think Islamic man can marry with woman of monotheistic religions , i.e Jewish, christian with some formalities of religion change. 

Edited by herber345 - 15 December 2013 at 11:00pm
osamahk View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote osamahk Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 June 2014 at 6:27am
me from hong kong (pakistani).age13.dont worry as long u are only friend.looking at her isnt haram . also whats he problem if shes christian . she is ur friend . u can befriend with anyone . her bad habit would not affect u. i habe chinese friends that are girls too . it would wrong gor beingfriends
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 3:58am
Originally posted by osamahk osamahk wrote:

me from hong kong (pakistani).age13.dont worry as long u are only friend.looking at her isnt haram . also whats he problem if shes christian . she is ur friend . u can befriend with anyone . her bad habit would not affect u. i habe chinese friends that are girls too . it would wrong gor beingfriends

Little boy don't make comments in matters that you don't understand. Friendship between a boy and a girl is haram no matter what the religion is.

Instead of logging into st**id sites like facebook try and learn your deen.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 June 2014 at 8:28pm
Wow, Abu Loren.... nice way to encourage a young person...
nice example you show. Shocked
You might try guiding rather than humiliating.
Peace.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic