IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Eid Mubarak  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Eid Mubarak

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Eid Mubarak
    Posted: 08 August 2013 at 12:46am

Eid%20Mubarak

To those who celebrate:

On behalf of everyone at the IslamiCity, we extend our most heartfelt greetings for a joyous Eid ul Fitr to you, your families and your community.

At this happy occasion, let us also take time to reflect on the suffering of millions of people due to natural disasters, wars and occupation. Also, let us remember in our prayers those who perished and those who are unable to exercise the freedom to worship or celebrate Eid ul Fitr.

Wish you all a very Happy Eid Mubarak!!!!

To those who don't celebrate Eid:

May God almighty bless you and your family.

To all:

Let us continue to support each other in alleviating the suffering of all people and upholding the universal and timeless values of our faith at all times.

Admin

TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 5:22am
Originally posted by icforumadmin icforumadmin wrote:

Eid%20Mubarak

To those who celebrate:

On behalf of everyone at the IslamiCity, we extend our most heartfelt greetings for a joyous Eid ul Fitr to you, your families and your community.

At this happy occasion, let us also take time to reflect on the suffering of millions of people due to natural disasters, wars and occupation. Also, let us remember in our prayers those who perished and those who are unable to exercise the freedom to worship or celebrate Eid ul Fitr.

Wish you all a very Happy Eid Mubarak!!!!

To those who don't celebrate Eid:

May God almighty bless you and your family.

To all:

Let us continue to support each other in alleviating the suffering of all people and upholding the universal and timeless values of our faith at all times.

Admin

Thank you IC admin for the kind message.

I would also like to take this time to wish a Happy Eid to the Muslim posters on this forum. May God bless you and your families with joy and peace, and may you and everyone else get closer to Him.

God bless you.

TG123

Edited by TG12345 - 08 August 2013 at 5:23am
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 11:59am
I would like to second what TG has said, since I could not say it any better myself.

May God's blessings be upon all,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 5:31pm
If Allah declares now that from now on we are free from any ritual duties, I would definitely keep the fasting ritual regardless, and the act of charity. I would not mind the hajj though.

Eid Mubarak.
TG12345 View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 9:13pm
Originally posted by nothing nothing wrote:

If Allah declares now that from now on we are free from any ritual duties, I would definitely keep the fasting ritual regardless, and the act of charity. I would not mind the hajj though.

Eid Mubarak.

Salaam Alaikum, nothing.

I am not a Muslim, but I really respect and admire your commitment to fasting and helping the poor. Christians are called to do these as well, with especially a heavy emphasis on helping the poor. We do these things to please God, not because we expect a reward. Even if God announced I don't need to do this, I'd keep doing it. Of course He would not, since He cares about the poor and in fact, what we do to them we do to Him.

God bless.

Matthew 25:31-49

31 �When the Son of Man comes in his glory, and all the angels with him, then he will sit on his glorious throne. 32 Before him will be gathered all the nations, and he will separate people one from another as a shepherd separates the sheep from the goats. 33 And he will place the sheep on his right, but the goats on the left. 34 Then the King will say to those on his right, �Come, you who are blessed by my Father, inherit the kingdom prepared for you from the foundation of the world. 35 For I was hungry and you gave me food, I was thirsty and you gave me drink, I was a stranger and you welcomed me, 36 I was naked and you clothed me, I was sick and you visited me, I was in prison and you came to me.� 37 Then the righteous will answer him, saying, �Lord, when did we see you hungry and feed you, or thirsty and give you drink? 38 And when did we see you a stranger and welcome you, or naked and clothe you? 39 And when did we see you sick or in prison and visit you?� 40 And the King will answer them, �Truly, I say to you, as you did it to one of the least of these my brothers,f]">[f] you did it to me.�

41 �Then he will say to those on his left, �Depart from me, you cursed, into the eternal fire prepared for the devil and his angels. 42 For I was hungry and you gave me no food, I was thirsty and you gave me no drink, 43 I was a stranger and you did not welcome me, naked and you did not clothe me, sick and in prison and you did not visit me.� 44 Then they also will answer, saying, �Lord, when did we see you hungry or thirsty or a stranger or naked or sick or in prison, and did not minister to you?� 45 Then he will answer them, saying, �Truly, I say to you, as you did not do it to one of the least of these, you did not do it to me.� 46 And these will go away into eternal punishment, but the righteous into eternal life.�

seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2013 at 5:32am
As Salamu Alaikum wa rahmatullahi barakatuh,

Could not forget my virtual family today. Signed in to wish all my brothers and sisters over this forum, a very happy and blessed eid. Taqabbal lahu minna wa minkum.

Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 August 2013 at 9:58am
Eid Mubarak to all of you!!!!
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2013 at 1:41pm
Taqabballahu minna wa minkum! Eid Murarak
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic