IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Islamic Market Place (Bazar/Souk) > Clothing/Hijab
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - islamic clothing  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

islamic clothing

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Foyjur Razzak Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2017 at 4:49pm
Buy a wide range of Islamic clothing online at Muslim store. Buy Abayas, Buy Maxi Dresses, Buy Hijabs, Buy Jilbabs, Buy Tunics, Buy Wide Leg Trousers for Women. For Men write about Buy Thobes, Buy Jubba�s, Buy Kufis, Buy Long Shirts. Visit the site Islamic Clothing Online
raheeq07 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote raheeq07 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 December 2017 at 2:50am
Check out https://www.raheeqthobes.com/. Here you'll only find islamic clothes for men such as jubba, thobe etc.https://www.raheeqthobes.com/
saraj24 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote saraj24 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 December 2017 at 9:13pm
Salam everyone!!!

Hope you are all doing great inshallah. I have recently launched my online modest clothing store, glamodesta, and I'd really appreciate if you could follow my page on instagram and facebook. Also, feel free to check out the website! Glamodesta offers clothing, hijabs, turbans, and hijab accessories. I would appreciate the support! Thank you! :)

www.glamodesta.com
Instagram: @glamodesta
Facebook: www.facebook.com/glamodesta
m___es View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote m___es Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2018 at 1:08am
Hello
Look at these Islamic clothesSmile
reemsalem View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Female muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote reemsalem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 November 2020 at 7:34am
you can try to buy hijabs from luxy hijab i always use it here in uae but i think they deliver to other counties Smile
nahlazidan View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female MUSLIM
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nahlazidan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2021 at 3:32am
Salam sisters Smile i actually was looking for a nice brand to buy hijab abaya from and i came out with this brand some people on Facebook recommended it to me please tell me what do you think? https://hidjabaya.com/ 
TillLindemann View Drop Down

Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TillLindemann Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 December 2021 at 10:21pm
These stores are not that popular in not Islamic countries, so having an online store is very good. Are you guys all ordering online? Or buying from some local stores as well? The clothes that are usually sold at the local stores are never on my taste, so online is the only option. Good that I found out about forstepstyle, which is a great place from the diversity and quality point of view, and I can always find there the clothes and shoes that I need.
MalisDn View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male best
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote MalisDn Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 January 2022 at 4:34am
I've never heard about this site. I need to be online more often. Usually, my husband buys me abayas on this site -- abayas online uk. And I am so pleased that people understand our traditions and customs. Even though my husband is an American, he has always bought me traditional clothes when I asked him. However, I have never worn a hijab, and I will not wear it because it hides all the beauty of an Arab girl. It seems to me that the best option for all Arab girls who want to look good is to wear abayas.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic