IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ramadan Mubarak  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ramadan Mubarak

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TG12345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Ramadan Mubarak
    Posted: 07 July 2013 at 1:32pm
Salaam Alaikum. I wanted to wish the Muslim posters here a happy Ramadan, though I know it starts on the 9th. I will be away for the next few days so I wanted to give my best wishes before I leave. May God bless you with peace, wisdom and faith, and may you grow nearer towards Him during this time of year.

I don't have a new computer yet, so this is just a quick note and I can't talk much because my computer may shut down at any time :) . I wish you all the best and hope God blesses you during the fast. Ramadan Mubarak.
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2013 at 6:26pm
Originally posted by TG12345 TG12345 wrote:

I don't have a new computer yet, so this is just a quick note and I can't talk much because my computer may shut down at any time :)
LOL

I am sorry my bad. My brain has kind of habit in creating pictures when reading. And this your statement creates a picture of an old DOS computer with wobbling fan, and it produces a squeaky sound of grease less motor.

Quote I wish you all the best and hope God blesses you during the fast. Ramadan Mubarak.

You too mate, all the best starting tomorrow.

Salaam and happy fasting to all.

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 July 2013 at 2:03am
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 4:58pm

Salam/Peace:

To thiwse who celbrated Ramadan Mubarak, may God almighty help us to use thi opportunity to get closer to him. Also please remember in your du'a those who sufering wherever there are that don't have the lusxury to enjoy ramadan like we do.

To those who don't celbrate it, peace and bless to you all.

Amiin.

Admin
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic