IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Egypt  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Egypt

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 10:26am

Salam

Eid Mobarak Smile

Dear caring heart ,most of Syrian nation love Assad .president Assad only wants to vanish the terrorists  for safety of his nation . we pray for success of army of Syria .they jihad in way of Islam .

http://en.alalam.ir/news/1501736

Soldiers of Syria are our dear young children that defend from their sacred land . Syria is good example of unity among Shiite , Sunnite and Christianity .all of them give their blood in way of their land .

http://en.alalam.ir/news/1501735
i try to say only facts
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 11:55am
Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

Salam

Syria is good example of unity among Shiite , Sunnite and Christianity .all of them give their blood in way of their land .

Greetings whitelion,

I don't want to go off topic, since this thread is really about Egypt... but the part of your statement above...

Do you really believe so?  Because what I have seen of the conflict in Syria there is very apparent and serious division between Sunni and Shia.
I saw interviews with each group of people and there was a very great, obvious, and apparent difference in the attitudes of each.  One definitely considers themselves superior over the other.
and I have no idea the life of Christians or others in the country.

Salaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 08 August 2013 at 11:56am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 August 2013 at 10:28pm

Greetings caring heart ,

OK ,I don�t put my comments about Syria in Egypt post .

I saw interviews  with soldiers and nation of Syria ,too. They believe to resistance and believe that they will vanish all of terrorists .they defend from their land with their life .they lost their homes and children in way of jihad for their country . soldiers of this country are from all religions .i saw Christians that defend near their Muslims friends and give their holy body for safety of their nation. Shia and Sunni  Muslims live near each other in Syria  from first well .but enemies of Muslims cant see this brotherhood in Muslims countries like Iraq and Syria . other countries employ terrorists until kill Muslims with their dirty money .

i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 August 2013 at 5:38pm

Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

A friend shared this comment on a personal blog of mine this morning.  It brought me back to this thread.

"I think the Declaration of Independence says that when a nation becomes corrupt and oppressive or something like that, the people have the right to rise up and overthrow it--that is what we did to England. It seems voting really does not work anymore. ..."

I think the statement you are referring to is this:

"But when a long train of abuses and usurpations, pursuing invariably the same Object evinces a design to reduce them under absolute Despotism, it is their right, it is their duty, to throw off such Government, and to provide new Guards for their future security."

Where is this "long train of abuses and usurpations"?  Morsi was in power barely a year.

Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2013 at 2:40pm
Egypt - religion gone wrong
Religion must be kept out of government.
So sad to see Egypt deteriorating into civil war after all the seemingly positive moves of the recent past.
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:09pm

Unless the majority want religion in their government.

Quote So sad to see Egypt deteriorating into civil war after all the seemingly positive moves of the recent past.

We can agree on that.  I too assumed that Egyptians got rid of Mubarak because they wanted freedom.  Turns out they only wanted to choose their dictator.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 August 2013 at 4:14pm
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

Unless the majority want religion in their government.

Quote So sad to see Egypt deteriorating into civil war after all the seemingly positive moves of the recent past.

We can agree on that.  I too assumed that Egyptians got rid of Mubarak because they wanted freedom.  Turns out they only wanted to choose their dictator.

Hi Ron,
"Unless the majority want religion in their government."
We see that, this simply can not work.  We've seen it time and again throughout history until people got smart.  Religion is too much a matter of personal belief, and there is just too much diversity of belief and will always lead to conflict when one tries to impose its beliefs on all others. This will always only lead to disagreements and discontent.

CH

Edited by Caringheart - 14 August 2013 at 4:19pm
Blessed be God forever
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 August 2013 at 1:17am

Religion and politic must be near each other until we can live well .religion is spirit of a politic .without religion politic is vain .

reason of bad condition in Egypt is ignoring religion .

http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/4510959/ -مصر-تصاوير

http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/4511390/تصاویر- -قاهره

http://www.yjc.ir/fa/news/4511874/ -مصر-وزارت-بهداشت-مصر -343- تصاوير

Edited by whitelion553 - 16 August 2013 at 12:13am
i try to say only facts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic