IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Donation for the needy  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Donation for the needy

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Donation for the needy
    Posted: 29 June 2013 at 6:53pm
Today is the 30th of June and the last day for any tax deductible outlay. I went to a muslim charity site. And after bit search I decided to go for the Myanmar Rohingyas. I really don't want to donate to Syria at this moment just in case it end up to those psychopaths. I donated $1000 plus 57.50 admin fee. I think I will add some more today. So if any of you want to be part of humanity than please, I think they deserve it, does not matter who.

If you can please don't expect any reward from up there, it is tax deductible already you know, otherwise it will be called double dipper. 

So - any taker?
I know you are hiding.LOL
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2013 at 4:32pm
So this topic is not interesting topic, okay, so I do thing my way - alone. I just add another 1000, this time for the Bangladesh. I think with burned factories and collapsed building could not be just cup a tea. I hope it would be a drop of water in the scorching desert.

Well the Blessed month is around the corner so maybe you like to do it then?
Big%20smile
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 June 2013 at 9:09pm
You are very blessed to have so much to give to help others.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 July 2013 at 8:36pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

You are very blessed to have so much to give to help others.

Not in this land, $1000 is not much at all, considering rent for the house at the furthest end of Sydney cost anywhere between 350 to 550 a week. But I guess it depend to the individual to value the money. But if it is true that I am more than average than I am grateful to God for entrusting me with it. ("Trust" is an Islamic terminology for everything that we possess, nothing is ours. And everything means everything with no exception. The simple word that many of our esteem theologians seem forgot of what it is)
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 July 2013 at 6:48pm
So I guess you have been waiting for the right timing to unzip the pocket no? Well starting tomorrow is the time. Smile

Start with the nearest one first -family, or friends, or neighbors, or anybody. And also start with small one first, having meal together sound nice. The direction of this month is not just absent from food, keeping and strengthening the family and friendship bonding is the way I see it

If I were very bad muslim who oppose everything Islam, than most certainly I am keeping this fasting month till I die. I always long to see the Ramadan month come. First and foremost - so I can start in stopping this munching habit at least in day time. Big%20smile

Anyway happy Romadhon / Salaam.
savebangladesh View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote savebangladesh Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 July 2013 at 8:11am
Originally posted by nothing nothing wrote:

Today is the 30th of June and the last day for any tax deductible outlay. I went to a muslim charity site. And after bit search I decided to go for the Myanmar Rohingyas. I really don't want to donate to Syria at this moment just in case it end up to those psychopaths. I donated $1000 plus 57.50 admin fee. I think I will add some more today. So if any of you want to be part of humanity than please, I think they deserve it, does not matter who.

If you can please don't expect any reward from up there, it is tax deductible already you know, otherwise it will be called double dipper. 

So - any taker?
I know you are hiding.LOL

Hello Assalamu Alaikkum, We are currently going to build a new Mosque. We have bought land in 18/06/2009 for the Mosque. Estimated cost is $75,000 (USD) to complete fully this construction work. Please visit this website: Mashallah.net

Already we have collected funds $20,000 (USD). We still need more $55,000 (USD) to complete the construction work fully, which 1000 members can pray easily.

We request you to kindly help us to build the Mosque with your donations and dua $100 or more to complete the construction at early.

Contact: Email: [email protected] # Skype: hmadnanbd # Phone: +8801981195052 # Website: Mashallah.net

Mosque Address: Village: Fuljory # Post office: Dhanishapa # Upazila: Mathbaria # District: Pirojpur # Country: Bangladesh

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic