IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Sunni and Shia are muslim and brother  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Sunni and Shia are muslim and brother

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 August 2013 at 10:36pm

Army of Egypt kill their nation .this is very terrible but I don�t surprised because I was guessing that army wants to return to time of Mobarak and repress people .army deceived people and promised to them that wants to institute justice but now we see killing of nation instead of justice .where is justice ?army must defend from land and nation .when a dictator like Mobarak  goes from government ,new government must change forces of dictator .it was mistake of Morsi .he kept his enemies near himself .President of a important country like Egypt must be powerful and does every changes because he has power .his power is votes of nation  . he is the first one in his country .his word must be first and end of every discussion .he must defend from his state and don�t let to every group do works against his nation .he had duty to invite apposite groups to calmness and finding reasonable solution .

i say to soldiers of Egypt :if you r Muslim and believe Allah ,don�t kill your nation .believe they are Muslim .believe they are your brothers .they only want luckiness of their country .dont kill your brothers .one day ,you must reply to their families in street .you must reply to their parents .they will ask: did  you kill persons that hadn�t any guns and had Quran in their hand ?did you kill groups that was marching in a democratic way ?is it fair that you kill them from top of the buildings ?you must fight with enemies of nation and country no your nation . don�t do orders of dictators .when every things finish they will run from punishment and only you will stay . they will keep on their life and your fate hasn�t any importance for them but now you are important .you must be near your nation no against them .if you fear from your commanders  ,you can be neutral .this is my idea .

i try to say only facts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic