IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Thiat is ineffective and a  waste!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Thiat is ineffective and a waste!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Thiat is ineffective and a waste!
    Posted: 24 May 2013 at 3:56am
Salaam.

http://www.thenational.ae/news/uae-news/uae-gives-billions-to-help-heal-the-world?utm_source=Newsletter&utm_medium=Email&utm_campaign=Daily%2BNew.

My curiosity is the relationship of that with 8:63, "And He has united their hearts (i.e believers) hearts. If you (Muhammad and one of his followers) had spent all that is in the earth, you could not have united their hearts, but Allah has united them. Certainly He is All-Mighty, All-Wise." How did Allah achieved that? Did Muhammad not united the hearts of the Aws, Khazraj and the children of Israel? What was it that disunited the hearts of the followers of Muhammad after the death of Usman ibn Affan?
My belief is: We do not need money. The wealth of Qarun was destroyed immediately after the exodus. Muhammad was brought up as an orphan under the care of the impoverished Abu Talib and the wealth of his wife disappeared before the hijrah. Usman bin Affan was wealthy but had nothing before his death. We need education to give the freedom that will establish the caliphate.

Friendship.

Edited by Friendship - 24 May 2013 at 3:58am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic