IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Family Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - help please  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

help please

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote proud2bmuslim Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: help please
    Posted: 09 May 2013 at 7:34am
Assalamalaikum,
I am a 29yrs old female muslim, my parents are trying hard to find alliance for me & settle my marriage, but none of them is getting finalized. please can some one help me how to know if there's any effect of magic or jinn.. please any one plz tell me how can i find it out without committing any shirk. i will be very much thankful to you.. thanks in advance
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 11:32pm
Salam,
No Jin, no magic. Don't blame Jinn or magic to magic if you fail to do something. Because to can be fall to shirk (someking you belive that Jinn or magic can overcome Allah willl or sunatullah). Secondly there is no anygood to do so. Just to do the best and pray to Allah. 29 is not ald.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 May 2013 at 8:44am

No,there is no effect of jinn or magic,yes jinn do exist,sister I know it is difficult time for U,only thing that will help U is faith in Allah,Allah never forsakes any prayer,it take a lot of faith and patience to solve a problem,this is test for U,as Allah says in Surah Al Mulk ch 67 v 2-its Allah who created life and death to test you which one of U is best in deeds,so this life is a test for us.In Sha Allah everything will be fine.

herber345 View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herber345 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2013 at 11:27pm
There is no magic or jin... Everything happen according to God and make your faith in Allah. and one day your problem will resolve. Be optimistic and make patience. Allah will solve your problem. 
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic