IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Please read: Interfaith relationship  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Please read: Interfaith relationship

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 October 2013 at 11:32pm
happy2012

First of all Islamically your husband is not a Muslim. All scholars agree that if a believer does not pray at the required times then he has left the fold of Islam.

Secondly, you are both living a life that is 'normal' in a Western society. People believe that if they are just good people and acknowledge that there is a God then that is fine. It is not fine as God has stipulated certain rules and regulations that a true believer must follow. These rules and regulations were abandoned by the Children of Israel and then the followers of Jesus (Alahi Salaam) went astray when they equated Jesus (Alayhi Salaam) as God incarnate and the son of god.

The way o believe in God is practiced by millions of people around the world thinking that it is perfectly acceptable, but it is not.

Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) was sent as the final messenger to mankind and we must follow what was revealed to him, follow these rules and regulations which will make one gets closer to God. This is the truest way that the believers practiced since the beginning of time.

If I may say without offending you that your beliefs are without guidance and in error. This is the reason millions of people choose to live their life their own way rather the way that was stipulated by God.
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 October 2013 at 7:18am
Assalamalecum brother I m 23 till 21 yrs of age I was like so called mordern muslim just praying once in a day but offering jumuah salaah regularly but one day Allah make me realise that I m doing wrong Alhamdullillah from that day now I m a practising muslim progressively I m developing a lot of patience which earlier I was not so in Quran Allah says many places that he guide whoever he wills but Allah also says in ch 39 v 41-truth is in front of you accept it n b successful or reject it.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2013 at 12:22pm
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

Assalamalecum brother I m 23 till 21 yrs of age I was like so called mordern muslim just praying once in a day but offering jumuah salaah regularly but one day Allah make me realise that I m doing wrong Alhamdullillah from that day now I m a practising muslim progressively I m developing a lot of patience which earlier I was not so in Quran Allah says many places that he guide whoever he wills but Allah also says in ch 39 v 41-truth is in front of you accept it n b successful or reject it.

Jazakallah, may Allah guide those who seek it, who believe to stand in front of their maker one day. If we remember Him now, He will remember us and shower His Mercy on us, if we ignore Him and His duties, He will ignore us that day and that will be a great loss forever.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

enyarol View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote enyarol Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 June 2014 at 11:53am
-

Edited by enyarol - 26 November 2014 at 9:22am
Mercy Oscar View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mercy Oscar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 November 2014 at 2:02am
My name is Mercy Oscar from Canada.I never believed that these so spell casters are real until i came in touch with this man called Dr CAFAi me and my husband were having some issues with our relationship a lady took my husband from me and i was never the same again until a friend told me how this man help her to solve her relationship problem so i contacted him and did what he asked me to do and he told me everything will be fine but i was doubting until my husband called and said he was sorry for everything that i should forgive him and i was so happy and i want the whole world to know what this man did for me in case you having any problem with your relationship you can contact him with the following details;email; [email protected] or call him +2347067607073..
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic