IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - So called "Bad Muslims"  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

So called "Bad Muslims"

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNG JEEZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: So called "Bad Muslims"
    Posted: 08 October 2005 at 6:41pm

You guys remember that conflict in Bosnia and Hertzgovenia(Sorry for the typo)?

Well today I was in my car with my pops and he was saying sh*t like yo..those people in Europe are messed up the Moslim ones...during that war the Muslim people raped children, girls....and just had intercourse with them because according to Allah "a raped, or a women who had previously had sex without marriage isn't worthy" and some other sh*t like...i dont even remeber clearly and I dont want to say something wrong...

Well how is it their fault that they were forced upon to have sex...Or those terrorist hi-jackers they said their killing everyone for Allah...I dont get the Muslim religion it says or FROM WHAT I HEARD AND LEARNED that it is you should kill anyone outside your religion or not associate with them...some crap like that

By the way whats an infadel...?

Ok so...look at all these Moslims killing terrorists, arabs happy that "their people made a change" you don't hear about Catholics running and blowing themselves up becasue 30 years ago a Priest sopposably raped a child whcih absolutly has no proof and its just a large conspiracy...dont tell me the "Jews" are just masking up eveyrhting and blaming it on arabs...

I don't know....im starting the have weird viewpoints on this religion and Its hard to convince me its better then Catholisism

"Other religions show ways how to REACH GOD and ENLIGHTENMENT, But only Christianity shows God humblity reaching down out to man.

I dont wanna sound prejuduce or anything and everything I said is from what others have told me...

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 October 2005 at 9:16pm

After reading your post, young Jeezy, we get a cool moral;that is, one should'nt simply believe in what anyone else say.

" Avoid most of suspicion; surely, suspicion in some cases is a sin. Quran(49:12) "

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
firewall View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote firewall Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2005 at 6:31am
bismillahi rahmani raheem

Originally posted by young jeezy young jeezy wrote:

Muslim people raped children, girls

muslims don't have sex outside marriege. muslims don't rape. muslims don't follow lust. an unmarried who commits zina should be whipped 100x in public. a married should be stoned to death in public. period. any person who commits zina lost his Islamic faith automatically. more so people who force it on others.

plus muslim can't even go near zina, what more force it.
Quran 17:32 And come not near to the unlawful sexual intercourse. Verily, it is a
Fahishah (a great sin), and an evil way.

you should kill anyone outside your religion or not associate with them

muslims don't kill anyone outside our religion or not associate with them, except in defence from attacks. murder without justice is a BIG SIN, they go to hell. even if it's an accident causing the death of a non-muslim, we must seek forgiveness, pay compensation to the deceased family, fast 2 months & repent with true repentance (wether Allah accepts or not, it's another story).

& Prophet Muhammad's (PBUH) uncle is a pagan. but the Prophet treats him so well, when he died -- it's the year of sadness for the Prophet. Islam even protect the rights of non-muslims. In Jerusalem, Umar Khattab was invited to pray inside a church, he turned it down & prayed at a distance of the church as to not show muslims the right to overtake churches (i.e. make it into mosques). he even signed a treaty to secure churches, places of worships & other religions. & me -- my neighbours include hindus & budhhists. i never killed them. me & Gayathri even played together as kids.

arabs happy that "their people made a change"

muslims worldwide condem terrorism so much we make conferences to unite our condemnations. if u care to know, terrorists attack muslims too. bombs also blew in egypt, indonesia, saudi, turkey as well... scores of muslims are killed by terrorist, & add to that wars by the US. muslims are also victims. the only one blaming muslims for terrorism are the ignorants.

i'm actually using the most honest words i can come up with in this recent minutes. if young jeezy wants to be catholic, so be it. we don't care. if u have rife with ur dad, u told us. then muslims here have said nice words to you... remember that? but u starts accusing islam by ur ignorance. & that i care.

wallahu a'lam.

Edited by firewall
YOUNG JEEZY View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNG JEEZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2005 at 9:51am

ignorance...

your saying no muslim has ever raped or has sex outside their marrige are you kiiiiiiiiiiiiiding me!!!! hahaahahahahahhahhhh

you just proved yourself wrong son....you nver answered what i said why do muslimskill themselves in order to go to Allah...i dont get it w/e

Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 October 2005 at 10:01am

Gt the defination, young man, gt the defination.muslim=someone who has surrendered his desire against those of Allah(swt)...or God......so any one after raping claims that he is a muslim......well, im pretty sure they are some stupid christian or any other non-muslim trying to disgrace Islam.....u know what we do to a person who rapes?We stone em to death.......no muslim gonna do that baby.Same for killing, man, exception if he kills for defence..thats difference......

......Muslim dont kill emself.....under no condition...cauze its pretty clear that whosoever kill emself gonna burn in hell.....maybe under stress some one do sucide......but he too will go to hell.

Gt the fact of the matter b4 pointing finger......im losing patience with ur stupid posts...

LOONWATCH.COM
Begbie View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Begbie Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2005 at 3:39pm
Originally posted by firewall firewall wrote:

an unmarried who commits zina should be whipped 100x in public. a married should be stoned to death in public. period.
How quaint. Can you provide the verse that states the punishment for a married person committing zina is stoning ?
YOUNG JEEZY View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YOUNG JEEZY Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 October 2005 at 7:50pm

Dayem...stupid posts...look what goes on in the middle east you tool....everyday a terrorist attack

i know an arabic guy who raped a 5 or 7 year old child...im asking how come so many terrorist attacks are made my arabic people IM NOT POINTIN OUT THE RELIGION im asking why is always arabs involved in this b/s the other day i was in a car with some arabic people and their sun yells DEATH TO THE JEWS and their parents laugh......whats up with that and soon they all talk about it

by the way i found this picture well someone sent it to me is this a ritual what the heck is it..non of my muslim friends knew

thats so scary....

but im saying how come some Muslims say they are going to die for God and kill people for him I dont get it..who are they tho kill for God...God will do that himself he makes and takes away life

Edited by rami
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 11 October 2005 at 5:13am
"i know an arabic guy who raped a 5 or 7 year old child"-does that make em a muslim?Say, hitler killed soooooooooooooo many people, can I blame christanity?No I cant.I dunno if u will undrstand...u sound like a kid...but any way, lets try.Say young, u heard of Ferrari car?Well suppose, Ferrari has revealed a brand new car..and ur not sure if it is good one or not.So, to judge, will u look at the car or the driver?Suppose the driver is terrible..that dosnt make the car terrible too?So to judge it, u gotta look at the car CLOSELY.And as for the muslims killing n raping....man, if u come across any muslim having done that, just ask 'em-How can u do that?I thought Islam forbids killing and raping?'He will either wink and say-Keep quite!Not so loud!Im only trying to disgrace Islam.Or that person may loose his cool and shout-who the hell told ya that?!Ur mad!There is nothing like that.Then u just say-If ye are truthful,then bring your proof, that is, where it is written.For Indeed he never gonna suceed.Watch him curse ur smart mind!
LOONWATCH.COM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 4>
  Share Topic