IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Muhammad (Muslim) brought solutions not criticisms  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Muhammad (Muslim) brought solutions not criticisms

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Muhammad (Muslim) brought solutions not criticisms
    Posted: 26 April 2013 at 12:42pm
Assalamu alaikum.

The barrage of criticizing Muslims circulating in Western media is done out of ignorance and the sole purpose and desire of furthering the instability of the world. How do you describe an air craft in the sky? Allah described it in relation to a bird in Qur'an 16:79, "Do they not see the birds held (flying) in the midst of the sky? None holds them but Allah....."
What is the source of the milk you drink from your animals? Allah explained to Muhammad that in Qur'an 16:66, "And verily! In the cattle,there is a sign for you (to understand Allah and your limitation). We give you to drink of that which is in their bellies, from between excretions and blood, therein is indeed a sign for people who have wisdom."
Certainly this verse in defining the one with wisdom in that he certainly understands Allah and his limitation. What is the wisdom of the Western nations? Likewise,
one of the definitions of a Muslim by Muhammad Rasulullah is: A Muslim is the brother of a Muslim: he neither oppresses him nor does he fail him, he neither lies to him nor does he hold him in contempt. ....It is evil enough for a man to hold his brother Muslim in contempt. The whole of a Muslim for another Muslim is inviolable: his blood, his property, and his honor.
Websites like Gatestone, Loonwatch, Inquistr,
any ignorantly talking bad about Muhammad should take note  of this and that he will be asked by Allah the G-d of Abraham, who mislead him beguiled and prevented  him from following Muhammad. Muhammad is for all.

Friendship.
AL BASAIR MEDIA View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote AL BASAIR MEDIA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 May 2013 at 2:02pm
"Verily, there has come unto you a Messenger (Muhammad Sallallahu A'laihi wa Sallam) from amongst yourselves (i.e. whom you know well). It grieves him that you should receive any injury or difficulty. He (Muhammad Sallallahu A'laihi wa Sallam) is anxious over you (to be rightly guided, to repent to Allah, and beg Him to pardon and forgive your sins, in order that you may enter Paradise and be saved from the punishment of the Hell-fire), for the believers (Muhammad Sallallahu A'laihi wa Sallam is) full of pity, kind, and merciful.

But if they turn away, say {O Muhammad (Sallallahu A'laihi wa Sallam)}: 'Allah is sufficient for me. None has the right to be worshipped but He), in Him I put my trust and He is the Lord of the Mighty Throne.' "

(Sura At-Tawbah, 9 : 128-129)

Edited by AL BASAIR MEDIA - 24 May 2013 at 2:04pm
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 10:37am
My God will condemn all who do not treat all others as a brother in creation, in the true belief that all are redeemable.

20 If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother, he is a liar: for he that loveth not his brother whom he hath seen, how can he love God whom he hath not seen?

21 And this commandment have we from him, That he who loveth God love his brother also.

Behold, what manner of love the Father hath bestowed upon us, that we should be called the sons of God: therefore the world knoweth us not, because it knew him not.

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is.

And every man that hath this hope in him purifieth himself, even as he is pure.

Whosoever committeth sin transgresseth also the law: for sin is the transgression of the law.

And ye know that he was manifested to take away our sins; and in him is no sin.

Whosoever abideth in him sinneth not: whosoever sinneth hath not seen him, neither known him.

Little children, let no man deceive you: he that doeth righteousness is righteous, even as he is righteous.

He that committeth sin is of the devil; for the devil sinneth from the beginning. For this purpose the Son of God was manifested, that he might destroy the works of the devil.

Whosoever is born of God doth not commit sin; for his seed remaineth in him: and he cannot sin, because he is born of God.

10 In this the children of God are manifest, and the children of the devil: whosoever doeth not righteousness is not of God, neither he that loveth not his brother.

11 For this is the message that ye heard from the beginning, that we should love one another.

12 Not as Cain, who was of that wicked one, and slew his brother. And wherefore slew he him? Because his own works were evil, and his brother's righteous.

14 We know that we have passed from death unto life, because we love the brethren. He that loveth not his brother abideth in death.

15 Whosoever hateth his brother is a murderer: and ye know that no murderer hath eternal life abiding in him.

16 Hereby perceive we the love of God, because he laid down his life for us: and we ought to lay down our lives for [one another].

17 But whoso hath this world's good, and seeth his brother have need, and shutteth up his bowels of compassion from him, how dwelleth the love of God in him?

18 My little children, let us not love in word, neither in tongue; but in deed and in truth.

19 And hereby we know that we are of the truth, and shall assure our hearts before him.

23 And this is his commandment, That we should believe on the name of his Son Jesus Christ, and love one another, as he gave us commandment.

24 And he that keepeth his commandments dwelleth in him, and he in him. And hereby we know that he abideth in us, by the Spirit which he hath given us.

The following is the Word of Yeshua;

33 And he answered them, saying, Who is my mother, or my brethren?

34 And he looked round about on them which sat about him, and said, Behold my mother and my brethren!

"If a man say, I love God, and hateth his brother" - This, as well as many other parts of this epistle, seems to have been leveled against the Jews, who pretended much love to God while they hated the Gentiles; and even some of them who were brought into the Christian Church brought this leaven with them. It required a miracle to redeem St. Peter's mind from the influence of this principle. See Acts 10.

- If he love not his brother, it is a proof that the love of God is not in him; and if he have not the love of God, he cannot love God, for God can be loved only through the influence of his own love. See on 1 John 4:19 (note). The man who hates his fellow does not love God. He who does not love God has not the love of God in him, and he who has not the love of God in him can neither love God nor man.

1 John 2:9 Anyone who claims to be in the light but hates his brother is still in the darkness.

Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2013 at 3:40am
What we see here is one of the key differences between Islam and Christianity. To Christians other people are above all fellow human beings. To Muslims other people are above all Muslims (or non-Muslims). Promoting the idea of an Ummah is about dividing the world and about feelings of us versus them.

A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2013 at 9:21am

All human beings are equal,a person becomes better than another person,when he get closer to Allah.this is mentioned in Surah Al Hujurat ch 49 v 13.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic