IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Haj is shirk ?  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Haj is shirk ?

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
Author
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Experiential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:13am
Originally posted by NABA NABA wrote:

Qur'an is not produced by human,because some things humans discover in recent centuries Allah mentioned in Qur'an 1400 years back,eg about big bang theory which scientists discover only few 50 years back,Allah mentioned this in Surah An Anbya ch 21 v 30.then few years back I.e in 1600's,1700's,scientists discovered layers of wave within the oceans,sea.Allah had compared about the dark concept of disbeliever with the fact mentioned above in Surah An Noor ch 24 v 40,in Holy Qur'an 1400 years ago.We Muslims don't bow down besides Allah.the biggest message of Hajj is to prove universal brotherhood and prove that we bow in one direction I.e in direction of Holy Kabah(Surah Al Baqarah ch 2 v 144).

Then why does Islam continue to lead the world in science? Because it does not.

Reading Sura 21.30 it doesn�t sound like the scientific Big Bang to me. In fact it reminds me more of the version from the Bible in Genesis Chapter 1. Which makes sense considering Mohammad borrowed so much from the Bible to get the Jews and Christians on his side. �

God saw that the light was good, and he separate   the light from the darkness. 

Genesis 1:4

In terms of science the Koran is full of silly scientific claims For example �

Sura 27:18-19 records that King Solomon overheard a conversation between ants. This is scientifically impossible as ants use smell, not sound, to communicate and the context of the story indicates that this is not a miracle of Allah.

Sura 18:85-86 reveals that the Sun sets in a muddy pool.

How are these silly statements from the Koran to be explained scientifically?

At first Mohammad said to bow to Jerusalem to get the Jews to believe his new religion. When that didn�t work he said to bow to the rock idol in Mecca to get the Pagans to believe in his new religion.

Experiential View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Experiential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 May 2013 at 1:16am
Originally posted by Usmani Usmani wrote:

Quote:Bow ? Worship ? Before Islam, pagans bowed to Hajar ul Aswad as their god. After Islam Muslims bow to Hajar ul Aswad.

Just about one and half year back, I have performed hajj and millions of Muslims from all over the world were there, I had spend one month living near Kaba spending my most of time there in kaba.I have never seen a single person bowing or worshiping HAJAR �E-ASWAD just kissing only.

How can you believe in the truth when you are keeping yourself 180 degree away from it.

Quote: Mohammad only wanted to get the Meccans on his side by paying respect to the rock.

And by breaking the 360 statue which were there inside the kaba and Meccans used to worship them.

Walking around it 7 times just like the pagans did. Pointing at it and trying to kiss it just like the pagans did.

180 % ? Truth is all around and within. Why the direction finder ?

So with his army behind him Mohamad had the courage to destroy 360 lesser idols but not the courage to destroy  the more important rock idol ?

Edited by Experiential - 09 May 2013 at 1:17am
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 8:05am
prophet Muhammad was illiterate then how he could wrote such a flawless book.this is clearly mentioned in Surah Al Ankaboot ch 29 v 47-48.Moreover about the verses U mentioned,those were the ages of miracles.Jesus christ(pbuh) use to cure leprosy patients,used to revive dead people.how could he do this,he do this because of Allah.this is mentioned in bible.now,today is the age of science,that's y it is difficult to believe for some in those miracles.as far as rock is concerened,prophet Muhammad kissed it not bow down it,how it is possible because Allah forbids bowing down besides him in Surah Al Maidah ch 5 v 90,bowing down in front besides Allah is shirk which is unforgivable(ch 4 v 48,v 116).

Edited by NABA - 10 May 2013 at 8:15am
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 11:42am
error

Edited by nothing - 10 May 2013 at 11:49am
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 11:43am
Double

Edited by nothing - 10 May 2013 at 11:48am
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 11:44am
Double post
nothing View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nothing Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 May 2013 at 11:47am
Originally posted by Experiential Experiential wrote:

In English Koran can either be spelt as 'Koran' or 'Quaran'. Anyway -
Khajar or Abraham never went to Arabia or Mecca. There is no history outside of the Quaran to prove it and the Bible never mentions they went to Mecca. And the Bible is centuries older than the Quaran so of course the older history is more reliable. The Quaran version is a myth and the Quaran has been produced by a human.

Actually Qur'an is a name, so it should not be translated. It is the fire of hate that change it. I don't write Bible as Buble. It is up to the concerned party to name his goods and the opposite party must use it as requested by the concerned party. But anyway, that is not what I was talking about.

In page 1 - did I mention that the story of Khajr was in the Qur'an? Read it again slowly if you have not, you will see it better.

Usmani View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Usmani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 May 2013 at 11:31am

Quote:Walking around it 7 times just like the pagans did. Pointing at it and trying to kiss it just like the pagans did.

Muslims did not walk around Hajar-e-Aswad,they walk around Kaba,yes Muslim pointing toward it because too many people around and it is not good to hurt people so we just point out towards hajar-e- Aswad and kiss our hand.

Brother if you really wish to learn about Islam, don�t think it is false religion at the first place. Study in depth and then decide. Things which help more in understanding Islam is your fairness of knowing the truth rather than how intelligent you are.

Why we walk around Kaba firstly prophet(peace and blessing of God upon Him) order us to do so and it a part of Hajj. Secondly there is a second place similar to Kaba (may be not facially but with same purpose) in the skies where angles are moving around it named �Batul Mamoor�God blessings are coming down from Batul Mamoor to Kaba.

Qoute:180 % ? Truth is all around and within. Why the direction finder ?

I mean oneself keep his back towards the truth any way you are absolutely correct, it is within but still people can�t find it. There are two hurdles and both are within as well.

Quote: So with his army behind him Muhammad had the courage to destroy 360 lesser idols but not the courage to destroy  the more important rock idol ?

I may be wrong but Hajar-e-Aswad was never the idol for pagans yes these 360 idols were belong to various tribes and they used to keep them in Kaba for worship.

Engage your self in good deeds,otherswise yours nafs will engage you in bad deeds
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 10>
  Share Topic