IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Culture & Community > Groups : Women (Sisters)
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i decide to break up with my husband  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i decide to break up with my husband

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummatee81 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 September 2014 at 12:48am
Aoa Fais;

i suppose you are a female? right? as your profile does not mention your gender.

JazakAllah for suggesting the supplication. Alhumdulilah, it is already my wazifa and i recite this in every prayer :)...

our Nikkah was already a chance for him dear. being a muslim husband, his first responsibility was to protect my and his iman.... and after so many discussions with him, i figured it out in the end that he do not give it a damn if his sister is living with a non-muslim....

May Allah Pak give him and his family hidayath. whatever lies in the hearts, is known by Allah Subhan'nahu only. i could never be powerful enough to look into his heart. i am a human, and could only judge him through his actions.....

thanks for the prayers, yes may both of us be blessed with good spouses again. in our society, its hard, its tough. i had all this in mind. i did istikhara too, and my heart was never satisfied to take this relationship any further. i consider this was a test for both of us.....

keep me in prayers that may Allah Subhan'nahu bless me with Sabr and 'be-niyazi'.... aameen

Wasalam
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic