IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - How Yeshua saves  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

How Yeshua saves

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 1:14am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Faith and works have to go hand in hand to be saved.

Br. zainool

Greetings, Br. zainool,
You are absolutely correct.  It is through being saved... in accepting Yeshua... that good fruits are produced, i.e., works of faith.
Though you do not realize it you pretty much reiterate, and support what I am saying.  This is why I said that you simply have not processed what I am saying.
Salaam brother,
Caringheart
Peace my friend, I did not say what you are saying! I said, Iseous (S) did not died for any one sins but if you believe that and it soften your heart well that is faith then go and observe the law. I never said "accepting Iesous (S) will produce good fruit". I said if you have faith and obea the law (faith and works) that will produce good fruit.

Now to add: believed one dies for your sins which is not true is BLIND FAITH.

BR. ZAINOOL
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 May 2013 at 12:35pm
Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

Now to add: believed one dies for your sins which is not true is BLIND FAITH.

BR. ZAINOOL

Greetings Br. Zainool,
I believe Yeshua came to show us the depth of the Fathers love... and that His death on the cross shows us the depth of the Fathers love.  The way in which Yeshua died for my sins, is in that He leads me to the Father, by showing me the Fathers great Love.  The Father raised the Son, to sit at His right hand, just as promised.

But these things have I told you, that when the time shall come, ye may remember that I told you of them.

16 A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me, because I go to the Father.

17 Then said some of his disciples among themselves, What is this that he saith unto us, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me: and, Because I go to the Father?

18 They said therefore, What is this that he saith, A little while? we cannot tell what he saith.

19 Now Jesus knew that they were desirous to ask him, and said unto them, Do ye enquire among yourselves of that I said, A little while, and ye shall not see me: and again, a little while, and ye shall see me?

20 Verily, verily, I say unto you, That ye shall weep and lament, but the world shall rejoice: and ye shall be sorrowful, but your sorrow shall be turned into joy.

25 These things have I spoken unto you in proverbs: but the time cometh, when I shall no more speak unto you in proverbs, but I shall shew you plainly of the Father.

When Yeshua appeared to His apostles after being resurrected by the Father... then they understood.. then their eyes were fully opened to the Truth.

Greater love has no man than this, than that he lay down his life for another.

King James Version (KJV)

15 I am the true vine, and my Father is the husbandman.

Every branch in me that beareth not fruit he taketh away: and every branch that beareth fruit, he purgeth it, that it may bring forth more fruit.

Now ye are clean through the word which I have spoken unto you.

Abide in me, and I in you. As the branch cannot bear fruit of itself, except it abide in the vine; no more can ye, except ye abide in me.

I am the vine, ye are the branches: He that abideth in me, and I in him, the same bringeth forth much fruit: for without me ye can do nothing.

If a man abide not in me, he is cast forth as a branch, and is withered; and men gather them, and cast them into the fire, and they are burned.

If ye abide in me, and my words abide in you, ye shall ask what ye will, and it shall be done unto you.

Herein is my Father glorified, that ye bear much fruit; so shall ye be my disciples.

As the Father hath loved me, so have I loved you: continue ye in my love.

10 If ye keep my commandments, ye shall abide in my love; even as I have kept my Father's commandments, and abide in his love.

11 These things have I spoken unto you, that my joy might remain in you, and that your joy might be full.

12 This is my commandment, That ye love one another, as I have loved you.

13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Salaam to you my brethren in creation.

Edited by Caringheart - 01 May 2013 at 12:50pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 May 2013 at 1:34pm
13 Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends.

Ok, that is called sacrifice, and understood. Where a person has a choice, like Abraham was asked by God to sacrifice his son, it was Abraham's faithful choice to offer his son for sacrifice, and when he approached to fulfill it, God accepted it without shedding human blood. But how the Bible tells the story, Jesus did not laid down his life, he was accused and killed by a mob of Jews who simply accused him of a crime and caused his death.
If God was doing the killing of Jesus, as you say in order to wash your sins with his blood, then you and that God you are portraying looks pretty bloody without love and without mercy regardless of your efforts. It does not
make sense and does not reflect God's qualities.
But it is your belief and there is nothing we can do about it except to show you that you do not make sense.
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic