IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Discussion about music  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Discussion about music

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 April 2013 at 7:42am
what I think about life is that,it is a test(Allah has created life and death in order to test us,Surah Al Mulk ch 67 v 2) for us,and Qur'an is the book we should refer to and implement it in our life.i observe that even we can't deliver 100% of contents of books created by man in exams,so how could you expect an individual to implement Islam 100%.i m not addicted to anything.as I said in my previous post that I prefer on improving implementation of five pillars of Islam first and then on other things.in that verse of ch 31 v 6 it is mentioned clearly idle talks to mislead men from straight path,i m not doing that otherwise i would not enter this forum.i have seen many scholars on Islamic channels say that music and dancing is haraam but in their own institutions they encourage children on dancing and music,what i believe whatever you do ur heart should b clean and one should not harm anybody,in fact personally i hate dancing.
whosebob View Drop Down

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whosebob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 April 2013 at 11:43am
I like Jazz music and piano. There songs are mostly instrumental and it's really nice. One just has to be choosy and not listen to nonsence. A song with a message makes sense to me. Would Allah like what you listening to? If you think so then go for it. if not, stop listening to it and find other music that he would be pleased with.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12
  Share Topic