IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I wish others would speak up like this guy does.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I wish others would speak up like this guy does.

Post Reply Post Reply
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dick Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I wish others would speak up like this guy does.
    Posted: 27 March 2013 at 6:44am
I got this off of www.newtrendmag.org. I love the way this guy writes. He is a real poet.

Obama's Surreal Visit to Israel: Is he being Used?

March 19: "Barack!" "Bi Bi" They were calling each other by first names as if it was a family get together.
The meeting took place in the Israeli's house in Jerusalem. The city is under Israeli occupation but "Barack" seemed to have swallowed the Jewish story that it is Israel's "eternal capital." [The Jewish entity was imposed on Palestine by the victors of the Second World War in 1948!]

The press conference was boring in the extreme.: The usual affirmations of love by Obama and the grudging [I hope you'll do more] banalities by Natanyahoo.]

Obama heard that a couple of rockets fired from Gaza had fallen into occupied Palestine. These were symbolic gestures by Palestinians. Homemade fire crackers which didn't kill even one of the occupiers. Obama immediately issued a condemnation.
Natanyahoo announced that Israel is going to get a massive new package of weaponry from "the Black Messiah" in addition to its regular bleeding of America's tax payers,.
The intelligence agencies of both sides are now united in spirit and fact, the two affirmed.

Then came the usual threats against Iran: "All options are on the table." Iran is not impressed. It has quietly absorbed the sanctions. [The Israeli President expressed his confidence that Obama is ready to attack Iran. The signal will come from Israel and the "Black Messiah" who has deserted the Black people of America, with soaring rates of unemployment, record rates in Detroit, will plunge America into another senseless war.]
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic