IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Caringheart  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Caringheart

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Caringheart
    Posted: 14 February 2013 at 6:42pm
This person has been sending me anti-Islamic material through private messenger. For a long time I have asked admin to ban this person from this forum, but nothing has happened. He/she has an agenda here and that is to slur Islam and all Muslims.

I will ask admin once again to ban this person from IC forum. I know it's not nice asking for somebody to be banned but he/she is dangerous.
nospam001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nospam001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:34pm
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

This person has been sending me anti-Islamic material through private messenger. For a long time I have asked admin to ban this person from this forum, but nothing has happened. He/she has an agenda here and that is to slur Islam and all Muslims.

I will ask admin once again to ban this person from IC forum. I know it's not nice asking for somebody to be banned but he/she is dangerous.
How would a ban help? It's easy to register again with a different name and email address.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:56pm
I.  am dangerous?
because you can't handle the things that I share?
Are you dangerous when you share things that I do not like?
Should everyone else on this forum start getting upset and calling everything, anti their faith, that is said here?
Please.  Come on.
I'd like to know how I am dangerous when anyone can easily, and I will say, most often do, reject anything that I share.  So tell me, please, what danger?
There is no danger to one who wants truth and does not fear to seek it.  You are certainly free to refute anything.

I am the one being slandered here.

Abu_Loren,

I actually wrote this to share with you later...
I'm curious, why do you think I talk to you?

Do you think I am so different from you?
I think we are not much different.
It is this that I would like you to see.  It is this that I want to see.
What do you want?

Salaam,
Caringheart

I suppose you did not even read the note that I included at the end of the private message so that you would understand why I sent it?  Why I considered it relevant?

and shouldn't this be in the complaint forum?

p.s. - What I sent was written by an Iranian muslim so you tell me...

Edited by Caringheart - 14 February 2013 at 8:57pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2013 at 10:03pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

All the words of the qur'an are the words given by Muhammad and you believe them because he himself claimed they were from God.

I don't believe God is going to send me to hell for eating pork.

Also curious since it is not enough for a person to say they believe in the one God, they must also say that they believe in Muhammad.

Is it possible to claim God without claiming Muhammad?

"Any who believes Jesus is God has associated partners."

Only according to your belief... according to the one you believe in... Muhammad.
Why was there the need for the virgin birth?

You see even what is said in your qu'ran is inaccurate, and incorrect...

The qu'ran is very conflicting with it's own self.

"Associating partners is a sin"

We must be careful to discern what this means... associating partners with God. Did Muhammad have a divine birth? and yet you can not speak the name of allah without speaking also the name of Muhammad. So be careful in your discerning.

so it says;
""Whosoever believeth in Allah and the Last Day and doeth right"
but it also says that those who believe in Jesus as the Son of God do not believe in allah...
there may be real truth in that...
allah is not our God may be the truth.

It doesn't take alot of reading the qu'ran to see the problems with it.
and only the qu'ran is claimed to be the word of God, anything else is the word of man, trying to make things right with the qu'ran... trying to make clear what isn't.

mho

I will let you know if my opinion changes about the 'whole message' in the qu'ran.

I think islam has taught many good things but that it is also just as far astray.

If Muhammad was a prophet of God, then he too follows the teaching of Jesus, and thus is able to lead his people to God. But you must know Jesus.

I only see whenever I study any religion that there is an underlying thread of mythology that seems to connect them all.
Also, references to Mahamada and muselmans(I only recently discovered that this word, 'muselman' is the word Ghandi used when referring to muslims)...
and that Mahamada is referred to as a ghost...
and in muslim belief they think Muhammad is the Holy Spirit referred to in the Bible.
and,
"Mahamada(Muhammad) appeared at night in front of king Bhojaraja"
... reminiscent of the midnight ride of Muhammad?
Now I know muslims do not 'eat everything' and they do not do so without ritual.

Maybe Abraham was the first to figure out that having one God would put an end to fighting in the family. The divisions caused by loyalties to differing gods... 'my god is better... more powerful... stronger... (fill in the blank) than your god...'

Maybe Muhammad saw this too, that having only one god would help to put an end to striving among his own people.
al-lah

If you look back into, and study, history you will find that in the days of polytheism, everyone had their own god which they thought defended and fought for them. When they won in battles it was because their 'god' was stronger, better. Having many gods only made it easier for everyone to fight with one another, always believing that their god was going to make them the victor. Having one God would help to diminish fighting.

and once you take the Shahada, if you have doubts and find you have made a mistake, too bad... no way out.

It has been seen in Islam to practice human condemnation for having 'wrong' beliefs. This is simply a fact and something that everyone should consider before making such an important decision. I do not think one can really learn about Islam though without first joining the ranks. I see this as a problem. Once you're in, no way out. You are bound to the religion and its requirements.

Right... fear that the religion can not stand on its own... much like what TG has stated in his views.

and thus the other concern, the "desire to �improve� the image of Islam among non-Muslims." That there are those being misled into joining Islam by glossing over, instead of presenting the unvarnished truth, and once joined not free to leave.
If you join something under false pretenses should you then be held to it? and yet you are. When you discover this truth which you did not know beforehand, it is too late for you.

Again, this is not a statement against muslims, just the religion. I believe there are many wonderful muslim people who truly wish to be honoring to God.

Of course he could if he had heard the Psalms, and I am quite sure that he must have been exposed to them in all his travels.
and poetry was the arabic way. Anyone will tell you about the poetic cadences of the arabian language that make it so lovely to listen to.

I think Muhammad misunderstood the scriptures;

"There are two ways to approach a study of Muhammad. One is with reverence and the other is with skepticism. Thinking persons choose the latter. They are not influenced by the number of Muslim believers in the world today or by their force of belief because these are meaningless for determining truth. They care only about fact."

"Whether thou warn them or thou warn them not it is all one for them; they believe not. (6) Allah hath sealed their hearing and their hearts, and on their eyes there is a covering." (surah 2)
The god of this world has blinded the minds of those who do not believe, and prevents the light of the glorious gospel of Christ, the image of God, from shining on them... (Biblical scripture)
Who is the god of this world?
Who is it that blinds and deceives?

Regarding Muhammad being an influential leader. I agree and I think of all the other great leaders for their time who came through history...
Ghandi, Nelson Mandela, and Martin Luther King Jr, come to my mind...
They all did great things for their people, were great leaders for their time.
I think Muhammad fits in with them. They were all ahead of their time.
There have been many people who have changed the course of the world... Abraham Lincoln, Steve Jobs...
Let's face it after Muhammad died so did his leadership.

Salaam,
Caringheart

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 February 2013 at 11:42pm
Greetings Abu_Loren,

Am I to make a list of all the opinions of others, all the statements that have been made on this forum, regarding the faith of others?
Do you know how harsh you have been in your criticisms of the faith of others?

"This forum is offered to stimulate dialogue and discussion in our continuing mission of being an educational organization. "

I am sorry that dialogue and discussion are so difficult for you.  I can only presume it is because you are so unused to free speaking and that offends your senses.  For that, as I have said in the past, I am sorry.  We are here to discuss and learn... no - more than that... we are here to get to know each other as people... at least I am.

Salaam,
Caringheart

Edited by Caringheart - 16 February 2013 at 10:16am
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 4:53am
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

We are here to discuss and learn... no, more than that... to get to know each other as people.

Salaam,
Caringheart

You are preaching a false religion and you are slandering and defaming Islam and the Holy Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alayhi Wa Sallam).

You are lucky that admin here who profess to be Muslims put up with your b--- s--t.

You don't know anything about Islam, never ever read the Holy Qur'an nor do you know anything about the life of the Prophet (SalAllahu Alayhi  Wa Sallam)  yet you want to make comments. That's rich.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 February 2013 at 10:15am
Abu_Loren,

I could say the same thing about you,

'You are preaching a false religion and you are slandering and defaming the religion of all others.'

but I do not, I refrain from saying such things and engage in discussion to understand the views of others.

You, on the other hand continue to attempt to say lies about me.  Even though the forum explicitly states that there are to be no personal attacks you have made many.

I do read the qur'an.  I have studied about the life of Muhammad and continue to do so.  I am currently reading Islam: a short history, on the recommendation of someone on this forum.  So it is not I who fails to seek, or who speaks out of turn.

Salaam.
Blessed be God forever
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 March 2013 at 8:38am
Abu Loren has an agenda in my view. Telling the whole world that his view of Islam is the only truth.

A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic