IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic Awakening  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic Awakening

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islamic Awakening
    Posted: 11 February 2013 at 11:43pm

The recent insult to the Holy Prophet of Islam (s.w.a.) is a lesson that will go down in our history. Leaders of the arrogant powers refuse to condemn this move and they fail to do their responsibility in the case of this great crime. They also try to distance themselves from this event. They claim that they are not involved. We do not insist on proving that certain people or government officials were involved in this crime, but the behavior and methods of the leaders of the arrogant powers, American politicians and certain European countries have caused peoples of the world to point the finger of blame at them. They should prove that they were not an accomplice in this great crime and they cannot do so by simply denying their involvement. They should prove their innocence with actions. They should prevent such transgressions. Of course, they will not do so and the reason is clear.

Organizations which are affiliated with the arrogant powers have the motivation to insult Islam and what is held sacred in Islam.  They reason that because of their respect for freedom of expression, they cannot prevent people from committing such great sins. Who would believe this in the world? In the countries where there are specific red lines that help maintain the principles of their arrogant power, in the countries where they seriously enforce these red lines and use force to stop people from violating them, who would believe that in those countries, government officials feel obligated to respect freedom of expression when it comes to insulting what is held sacred in Islam?

Today global public opinion is against American and Zionist policies. Yes, governments do not protest because of certain considerations, but peoples cannot tolerate this any longer. Whenever they find such an opportunity, they protest against centers affiliated with America, against America's social and political centers in different countries. They hate American and Zionist policies.

The confrontation between Islam and the arrogant powers of our time will undoubtedly end with a victory for Islam. The Islamic Republic has a great responsibility to fulfill in this regard and an important part of this responsibility falls on the shoulders of you dear youth who serve in different parts of our Armed Forces. I hope Allah the Exalted bestows success on all of you. I hope Allah the Exalted raises the spiritual position of the honorable martyrs who have sacrificed their lives over the past 32, 33 years. I hope He associates their souls with His saints in the hereafter. I also hope Allah the Exalted associates our honorable Imam (r.a.), who opened up this path for all of us, with His saints.

Greetings be upon you and Allah's mercy and blessings(2012/09/18 )

Edited by whitelion553 - 11 February 2013 at 11:47pm
i try to say only facts
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2013 at 6:36pm
What is this 'recent insult to the Holy Prophet of Islam'?

Edited by Caringheart - 12 February 2013 at 6:37pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 12 February 2013 at 8:07pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

What is this 'recent insult to the Holy Prophet of Islam'?

1:you must attention to date of this speech

2:How you didn�t know ????????!!!!!!

All of the people know it.

i try to say only facts
SojolHossain View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote SojolHossain Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 February 2013 at 11:40am
I believe that Islam is one of the way of best way. 
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 February 2013 at 7:13am
Once again, "great crime"?  Stop being obtuse.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 May 2013 at 1:52am

Grand Ayatollah Makarem Shirazi: all Muslim no matter where they reside, are brothers as stipulated in the Quran; the glorious Quran reads as follows (Hujurat: 10) All Muslims are brothers and if there happens dispute amongst them it should be immediately resolved. The enemies of Islam using various plots aim at making hostility within Muslims and turning them against one another. For the time being, several Islamic countries are having discord and obviously only enemies will benefit from this situation. invasion of the usurper regime of Israel on Syria disclosed many things and it is now quite clear that the rebels who call themselves Free Syrian Army are in the same boat with the Israelis.

His eminence added: Now it is also clear to all that these reactionary Arab rulers as well as the governments of Qatar, Turkey and Saudi Arabia are working hand in hand with Israel. No international regulation or law justifies this demonic invasion.

He reproaching the silence governing international organizations remarked: then what for such organizations are formed in the first place. They are threatening us too. Based on what? This shows that there exists no rule in this world; it seems that the world is run again by the law of jungle.

�Different aspects of this issue should be clarified; for it revealed the real side of ongoing situation in Syria. These changes showed the world that the approach adopted by Islamic Republic of Iran is an Islamic humanistic approach. We hope that by Allah�s grace those who are still asleep wake up and stop damaging this Muslim Awakening.� his eminence added.

i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 May 2013 at 2:56am
Enemies of Lebanon target security and unity of the country
i try to say only facts
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 May 2013 at 4:16pm
Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

Enemies of Lebanon target security and unity of the country
It took me a while to find a working link for this article, so I offer it here to save others the trouble.  I have to admit I don't understand the point being made, however.

Dr.Ahmadinejad in a phone conversation with Lebanese president: Enemies of Lebanon target security and unity of the country

Condemning the terrorist acts and expressing sympathy with Lebanese government and families of victims, Dr.Ahmadinejad said that enemies of Lebanon have targeted security and unity of the country and Iranian government and nation condemn such approaches and inhuman acts and express solidarity with Lebanese government and nation.

President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad on Tuesday afternoon talked with Lebanese counterpart President Michel Suleiman over phone.
President Ahmadinejad told his counterpart that the main aim of terrorist acts and recent explosion in Beirut is to disrupt security and unity in Lebanon.
Dr.Ahmadinejad underlined that, undoubtedly, wise management of the government and Lebanese political group�s leaders will prevent materialization of enemies' goals and they won't take advantage of such moves.
President Suleiman appreciated President Ahmadinejad's sympathy and said that the blast has caused problems in Lebanon and we are trying to contain its consequences and establish full tranquility in the country with cooperation of all Lebanese groups.
He expressed hope that peace and tranquility can be established all over the region.

Edited by Ron Webb - 31 May 2013 at 4:18pm
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 9>
  Share Topic