IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islamic Awakening  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islamic Awakening

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:22am

President: after the Islamic Revolution of 1979 Iranian nation has always been under foreign pressure, especially that by the US government. But clearly, the scale and magnitude of the pressure has been unprecedented over the past years.

He said Central Bank of Iran, banks, the insurance, oil, petrochemical, energy and transportation sectors, precious metals, technological parts; the technical and engineering services were subject to the sanctions.

He said collection of the factors caused at least 50 percent decrease in oil sales and income, trade barriers and limited foreign exchange transfer.

Among other problems, said the president, were draught, political tensions, less supervision, banking intricacies and so on.

i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:20am
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 July 2013 at 12:18am

Greetings caring heart,

It is interesting .why nation of Palestine must live in camps or go to other countries  but Israel's people live in their land freely  .this show Israel's people  are robber and robbed this land from its real nation .so this is their punish to leave there .

http://lhvnews.com/en/news/5111/prawerbegin-plan,-another-step-to-violate-human-rights-in-occupied-lands

http://lhvnews.com/en/news/5110/for-or-against-israel

http://lhvnews.com/en/news/5027/talks-with-zionist-regime-�very-dangerous�

i try to say only facts
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 10:51pm
How many of us are in a land that they can rightfully say is their own?

Why such a strong resistance to the Jews in palestine?
This is nothing but prejudice.

Even the natives of America came from other lands.
Did they find empty lands as they arrived?
Or isn't this why also, even the 'native' tribes of the American continent fought with one another.

Edited by Caringheart - 23 July 2013 at 10:52pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 1:48pm
Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

Greetings caring heart,

I don�t know about  Apostle or gospel .i only know Iranians weren�t Muslim and were Zoroaster at first .then in time of our dear prophet Islam came to our land and Iranians converted to Islam .

I know Palestine is belong to its nation .nation of this dear land have home and its name is Palestine .they aren�t displaced .if people of Israel haven�t home ,it is their bad chance .they must think about it themselves .it is not guilty of Palestinians .Israel 's people  can select other places .

Greetings whitelion,

With all due respect, you just don't want to get it.  Just as muslims went to lands that were not theirs, such as persia, the people in those lands had to find ways to adjust to the new rule, or live in a constant state of war.  They chose to, or had to, adjust.
In the case of the Jewish people, they are not even invading a land that was never theirs... they are returning to the land from whence they came, and they were pushed out, but palestinian rulers refuse to accept their return.  I do not think it is the people themselves that are the problem.  I think the people would be glad for an end to war. Who is it that really keeps the palestinian people homeless?

Salaam,
Caringheart
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:14am
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:02am
i try to say only facts

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 July 2013 at 6:00am

Greetings caring heart,

I don�t know about  Apostle or gospel .i only know Iranians weren�t Muslim and were Zoroaster at first .then in time of our dear prophet Islam came to our land and Iranians converted to Islam .

I know Palestine is belong to its nation .nation of this dear land have home and its name is Palestine .they aren�t displaced .if people of Israel haven�t home ,it is their bad chance .they must think about it themselves .it is not guilty of Palestinians .Israel 's people  can select other places .there are many land that no one lives in it .they can live there .i say :if US is worried about Israel ,they can invite them to their land and live near each other in pace .dear caring heart ,my links about Myanmar r pics and videos .they speak better than me. thanks .

http://abna.ir/data.asp?lang=3&id=443320

Edited by whitelion553 - 23 July 2013 at 6:32am
i try to say only facts
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <12345 9>
  Share Topic