IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - JESUS; I AM POWERLESS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

JESUS; I AM POWERLESS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: JESUS; I AM POWERLESS
    Posted: 30 January 2013 at 4:07am
John 5:30
New King James Version (NKJV)
30 I can of Myself do nothing. As I hear, I judge; and My judgment is righteous, because I do not seek My own will but the will of the Father who sent Me.

THIS IS FOR THOSE WHO CLAIM JESUS IS GOD
Experiential View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Experiential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2013 at 10:03pm
Hi Mahdi
check out my post on your thread "Jesus is a Man" if you want an explanantion on the dual God / Man nature of Jesus.
You may find it interesting that you also have a dual  God / man nature.
Mahdi The Seeke View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 23 February 2013 at 2:02pm
Originally posted by Experiential Experiential wrote:

Hi Mahdi
check out my post on�your thread "Jesus is a Man" if you want an explanantion on the dual God / Man nature of Jesus.

You may find it interesting that you also have a dual� God / man nature.
in other words, we are the same as Jesus . Jesus was nothing special. so he could not die for our sins.
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Experiential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 February 2013 at 12:55am
Originally posted by Mahdi The Seeke Mahdi The Seeke wrote:

Hi Mahdi
check out my post on your thread "Jesus is a Man" if you want an explanantion on the dual God / Man nature of Jesus.

You may find it interesting that you also have a dual  God / man nature.
in other words, we are the same as Jesus . Jesus was nothing special. so he could not die for our sins.
While we all have an aspect of God within us and are ourselves like gods or 'sons' (inheritors) of God'. Jesus was the Only begotten Son - meaning he was the only human that had the seed of Gods total fullness and which evenyually grew into all of Gods fullness.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2013 at 9:52am

Originally posted by Mahdi The Seeke Mahdi The Seeke wrote:

Hi Mahdi
check out my post on�your thread "Jesus is a Man" if you want an explanantion on the dual God / Man nature of Jesus.

You may find it interesting that you also have a dual� God / man nature.

While we all have an aspect of God within us and are ourselves like gods or 'sons' (inheritors) of God'. Jesus was the Only begotten Son - meaning he was the only�human that had the seed of Gods total fullness and which evenyually�grew into all of Gods fullness.
since Jesus was a human who 'became' God ( eventually�grew into all of Gods fullness.), he could not have existed before Abraham as you believe.

Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Experiential Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2013 at 4:10pm

No. it�s the other way around. God became human. Not man becoming God. You don�t understand the dual nature of Jesus Christ The Messiah who existed in Spirit before Abraham.

Firstly part of God became man. The creative, radiant nature or part of God took human form in Jesus Christ.

That man, Jesus, had dual nature � both human and divine.

In Jesus sometimes we see the human characteristics and at other times we see the divine characteristics.

As Jesus grew from boyhood into an adult the divine within him blossomed at significant times. Examples of these significant times are his baptism, the times when he heals and forgives sin, his transformation and his resurrection.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:13am

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" =Msonormal><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">No. it�s the other way around. God became human. Not man becoming God. You don�t understand the dual nature of Jesus Christ The Messiah who existed in Spirit before Abraham.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" =Msonormal><?:namespace prefix = o ns = "urn:schemas-microsoft-com:office:office" /><o:p><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">�</o:p>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" =Msonormal><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">Firstly part of God became man. The creative, radiant nature or part of God took human form in Jesus Christ.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" =Msonormal><o:p><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">�</o:p>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" =Msonormal><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">That man, Jesus, had dual nature � both human and divine.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" =Msonormal><o:p><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">�</o:p>

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" =Msonormal><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">In Jesus sometimes we see the human characteristics and at other times we see the divine characteristics.

<P style="MARGIN: 0in 0in 0pt" =Msonormal><FONT size=3 face="Times New Roman">As Jesus grew from boyhood into an adult the divine within him blossomed at significant times. Examples of these significant times are his baptism, the times when he heals and forgives sin, his transformation and his resurrection.

now you are saying the opposite of what you claimed before when you said Jesus was the Only begotten Son - meaning he was the only human that had the seed of Gods total fullness and which evenyually grew into all of Gods fullness. the God part grew slowly until he became fully God. which is which. and wwe all existed 'in spirit' since God decided to create the world, no? and where do you get the information that Firstly part of God became man. The creative, radiant nature or part of God took human form in Jesus Christ.please always quote evidence from the Bible to support your point of view.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2013 at 10:25am
I think of God as energy... an energy so strong we can not look upon it.
Think of Moses and how God had to appear in a burning bush that did not burn... and later, on Mt. Sinai when Moses had to turn away so that God may pass, and how the 'radiance' of the Lord showed on Moses face.  How about when Jesus was transfigured in the garden?
if we can recognize and accept that God is an energy which we can not define... an energy which is Love itself...
then we can also accept that just like an atom can split off a part of itself to become something else - so it is that God can send us a part of Himself, a part that is called His Son because it is given fleshly form, the energy that is planted in the seed of Mary so that it may become flesh.
Our increased understanding of science should be able to increase our understanding also, of the thing that we call God.  The energy which created all, and is in all.
Think about it, why are we told God is everywhere.
Why did Buddha come to understand that God can be sought within?
Why are we told of the inner jihad? to seek God within ourselves.

Edited by Caringheart - 28 February 2013 at 10:31am
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic