IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - BIBLE;JESUS NOT CRUCIFIED  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

BIBLE;JESUS NOT CRUCIFIED

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Webber Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 February 2013 at 9:57pm
Mahdi, you sound like the rapper kids in the hall. Just get a great big bling cross on a gangsta chain. Pull your pants down half way, wear your baseball cap almost backwards. That's what they told me. Jesus saves man, what more do you need to know?
I'm a Gentile.
Numb. 6:24-26
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:12pm
. double post

Edited by Caringheart - 20 February 2013 at 12:24pm
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:14pm
Originally posted by Mahdi The Seeke Mahdi The Seeke wrote:

Hebrews 5:7
English Standard Version (ESV)
7 In the days of his flesh, Jesus[a] offered up prayers and supplications, with loud cries and tears, to him who was able to save him from death, and he was heard because of his reverence.

Salam,
yes, according to the words written in the present day Bible you quoted it appears that Jesus did not die on the cross, rather God saved him from such a humiliating death. As a beloved servant of God, he was rescued as we know from the Quran, God's final word.
These words are not unclear: "that was able to save him from death"

Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2013 at 12:24pm

17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I received of my Father.

19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

(the words of Jesus)

Edited by Caringheart - 20 February 2013 at 12:25pm
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
Mahdi The Seeke View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2013 at 5:40pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

<span id="en-KJV-26499">17�Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.</span>

<span id="en-KJV-26500">18�No
man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay
it down, and I have power to take it again. This commandment have I
received of my Father.</span>

<span id="en-KJV-26501">19�There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.</span>

<span id="en-KJV-26501"></span>

<span id="en-KJV-26493">11�I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.</span>

<span id="en-KJV-26495">13�The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.</span>

<span id="en-KJV-26496">14�I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.</span>

<span id="en-KJV-26497">15�As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.</span>

<span id="en-KJV-26497">(the words of Jesus)</span>

Caringheart, i do not know the chapter from which you quoted, but the verses below clearly show that Jesus begged to be spared from death, 3times at that, while in a state of distress/anxiety to the point of death.[ Yet some will still claim he is God]

Mark 14:32-42 They went to a place called Gethsemane, and Jesus said to his disciples, �Sit here while I pray.� 33 He took Peter, James and John along with him, and he began to be deeply distressed and troubled. 34 �My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death,� he said to them. �Stay here and keep watch.� 35 Going a little farther, he fell to the ground and prayed that if possible the hour might pass from him. 36 �Abba, Father,� he said, �everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.� 37 Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. �Simon,� he said to Peter, �are you asleep? Could you not keep watch for one hour? 38 Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.� 39 Once more he went away and prayed the same thing. 40 When he came back, he again found them sleeping, because their eyes were heavy. They did not know what to say to him. 41 Returning the third time, he said to them, �Are you still sleeping and resting? Enough! The hour has come. Look, the Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners. 42 Rise! Let us go! Here comes my betrayer!�

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 February 2013 at 11:08pm

17 Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18 No man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay
received of my Father.

19 There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

11 I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

13 The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

14 I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15 As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

(the words of Jesus)

Caringheart, i do not know the chapter from which you quoted, but the verses below clearly show that Jesus begged to be spared from death, 3times at that, while in a state of distress/anxiety to the point of death.[ Yet some will still claim he is God]

Mark 14:32-42 They went to a place called Gethsemane, and Jesus said to his disciples, �Sit here while I pray.� 33 He took Peter, James and John along with him, and he began to be deeply distressed and troubled. 34 �My soul is overwhelmed with sorrow to the point of death,� he said to them. �Stay here and keep watch.� 35 Going a little farther, he fell to the ground and prayed that if possible the hour might pass from him. 36 �Abba, Father,� he said, �everything is possible for you. Take this cup from me. Yet not what I will, but what you will.� 37 Then he returned to his disciples and found them sleeping. �Simon,� he said to Peter, �are you asleep? Could you not keep watch for one hour? 38 Watch and pray so that you will not fall into temptation. The spirit is willing, but the body is weak.� 39 Once more he went away and prayed the same thing. 40 When he came back, he again found them sleeping, because their eyes were heavy. They did not know what to say to him. 41 Returning the third time, he said to them, �Are you still sleeping and resting? Enough! The hour has come. Look, the Son of Man is betrayed into the hands of sinners. 42 Rise! Let us go! Here comes my betrayer!�

Greetings Mahdi,

You can just go on interpreting the way you want to, and never open your eyes to the Truth if that's what you want.

This whole thread has already addressed that part of the issue that you wish to keep returning to as though it had not been addressed.

Salaam,
CH
Blessed be God forever
Mahdi The Seeke View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Mahdi The Seeke Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2013 at 1:33am

17�Therefore doth my Father love me, because I lay down my life, that I might take it again.

18�No
man taketh it from me, but I lay it down of myself. I have power to lay
received of my Father.

19�There was a division therefore again among the Jews for these sayings.

11�I am the good shepherd: the good shepherd giveth his life for the sheep.

13�The hireling fleeth, because he is an hireling, and careth not for the sheep.

14�I am the good shepherd, and know my sheep, and am known of mine.

15�As the Father knoweth me, even so know I the Father: and I lay down my life for the sheep.

(the words of Jesus)

Greetings Mahdi,You can just go on interpreting the way you want to, and never open your eyes to the Truth if that's what you want.This whole thread has already addressed that part of the issue that you wish to keep returning to as though it had not been addressed.Salaam,CH
do not get mad when i quote verses from the Bible to refute your claims.
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 February 2013 at 6:42pm
Greetings Mahdi,

I'm not mad.  You just don't get it and want to sound like a parrot.
Just don't be surprised on judgement day when you are sent a direction you never intended to go. Wink

salaam,
CH
Blessed be God forever
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic