IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - gaps in religious revelation  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

gaps in religious revelation

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Message Reverse Sort Order
bronaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: gaps in religious revelation
    Posted: 12 June 2013 at 3:28am
NABA it is  nice to know That Allah has cured cancer without being requested to do it. One person was cured of Cancer because I prayed over her in the name of Jesus. Now we both know that the God of Islam is different from that of the Christians because Islam denies the divinity of Christ. One of them has to be false...how can we determine which one is false....

NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 June 2013 at 9:09am

That's what I am doing since I had our first conversation.i m a doctor and I m the best person to see miracles of Allah,so many times when we give up,from no where the patient starts recovering,i give U an example a lady was suffering from blood cancer but with Allah's grace she survived and leading a normal life,the treatment was not different for her.with the same treatment other patients could survive for only months,she survived since 2005,means theoritically she is cured.

bronaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2013 at 9:53am
all religions have a set of rules  to be obeyed. Islam is no different. How is it that one can prove that Allah exists? You make the claim that he made the earth etc...Someone from another religion can make the same claim. You then have to show that Allah does something even today which someone elses God cannot do...then you have proven your faith
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2013 at 9:42am

Allah forbids fornication,adultery in Surah Al isra ch 17 v 32,in Surah Al Noor ch 24 v 2,Allah says that culprits of this sin deserve to b beaten with 100 lashes.regarding money Allah compares the individual who is bind to worldly pleasures to an animal in Surah Al Furqaan ch 25 v 43-44.could U quote the verse regarding contraindication?????Allah has mentioned in Surah Al Zumar ch 39 v 41-that the last revelation is front of U,those who accept it will b guided and those who not will fall astray

nirvana View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nirvana Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 08 June 2013 at 5:30am
Originally posted by bronaz bronaz wrote:

My dear Nirvana and NABA,Nirvana, I could write a huge dissertation regarding your comments, but I will refrain because your comments are taken out of context.� If you are concerned with loopholes I am sure there are many internet sites and YOUTUBE videos that will give you exactly what you desire ie a means to contradict every single religion in the world. Every religion has as one of its components an item called faith. Now faith when literally translated means belief. Faith has two components...belief and works. When you believe in something, a natural result is to see something come out of that belief. You take a tablet for a sickness to get well again and when you do , you will tell someone that I took this medicine and got well. It is the same thing with religion, what you believe in has to be translated into reality only then can say with certainty that this religion is true. It is this component namely the transition from faith to reality is what many people lack. Most believe in the scriptures without seeing any tangible effect in their lives. So, what have been the visible effects of what you believe in? I would invite all to share

in other words, do not think, just believe .

a means to contradict every single religion in the world
that is why i do not believe any religion. knowing this, i wonder why you still believe in things where you know there are contradictions which proves it cannot be from 'God'
bronaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 June 2013 at 6:44pm
Naba, the signs that you mentioned could have been gotten from some plagiarised scientific work. Isnt this the same Quran which also has a contradiction in terms of the number of days the world was made.  Eating pork and consuming intoxicants cannot control the spread of disease. I can show you people who smoke who have lived to be 100 and those who are vegetarians have heart attack at 40. With regard to backbiting...all religions condemn it.
What I am saying is...there is good and bad in the world. Money, sex, power all are corrupting influences which do not permit us to have a closer relationship with God. God is above all, so your religion has to reveal something which counters the effect of money, sex and power ...I want to know what that is
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 June 2013 at 9:25am
talking about the visible effects,Qur'an is the book of signs,for eg a layman knows moon reflects the light of sun,this fact is mentioned in Surah Al Furqaan ch 25 v 61,Allah forbids backbiting in Surah Al Hujurat ch 49 v 11-12,if one doesn't do backbiting then there will b less quarrels,Allah forbids us to have pork and intoxicants in Surah Al Maidah ch 5 v 90,if we implement this we will b away from diseases.
bronaz View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bronaz Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 June 2013 at 9:18pm
My dear Nirvana and NABA,
Nirvana, I could write a huge dissertation regarding your comments, but I will refrain because your comments are taken out of context.  If you are concerned with loopholes I am sure there are many internet sites and YOUTUBE videos that will give you exactly what you desire ie a means to contradict every single religion in the world.
Every religion has as one of its components an item called faith. Now faith when literally translated means belief. Faith has two components...belief and works. When you believe in something, a natural result is to see something come out of that belief. You take a tablet for a sickness to get well again and when you do , you will tell someone that I took this medicine and got well.
It is the same thing with religion, what you believe in has to be translated into reality only then can say with certainty that this religion is true. It is this component namely the transition from faith to reality is what many people lack. Most believe in the scriptures without seeing any tangible effect in their lives.
So, what have been the visible effects of what you believe in? I would invite all to share

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic