IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islam for non-Muslims
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Islam the way of life.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Islam the way of life.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Islam the way of life.
    Posted: 26 January 2013 at 8:46am
Assalamalecum WA rehmatullahi WA barakhatahu.may peace and mercy of Allah b on all of you.through this thread I want to resort people to the truth I.e towards the last revelation of Almighty Allah I.e teachings of holy Qur'an.today I want to reveal one of the most important verse.Allah says in Qur'an in Surah Al Isra ch 17 v 23-24-worship only Allah,there is nobody like him but the next thing that pleases him is good behaviour towards parents.Allah further says,whenever your parents reach senescence in your presence show respect to them and not even utter ooff,always pray to Allah to shower his mercy on them in the same way that they had raised you.from this verse we came to know that there is no concept of old age homes in Islam.Allahfiz
YiNa! View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote YiNa! Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 March 2013 at 12:34pm
What if i worship Yahewh (YHVH)
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 March 2013 at 6:36am
Whoever you worship brother first asess it by this Surah,I.e Surah Al Ikhlaas ch 112 v 1-4 I.e it states-Say Allah is one,he is eternal,he is not born nor give birth,there is nothing like him.for eg in Surah Al Anam ch 6 v 104 states that Allah doesn't need food,he is the one to provide food to all of us,in Surah Al Taha ch 20 v 52 states that Allah does not lie nor do wrong.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 16 March 2013 at 12:41pm
I was just thinking this morning...
It's not a very good philosophy or way to relate to the world.
Let us seek Truth together
Blessed be God forever
"I believe in Jesus as I believe in the sun... not because I see it, but because by it, I see everything else.: - C.S.Lewis
mikajones29 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mikajones29 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 March 2013 at 3:46am
Respect and love one another! That's universal to any religion!
W.S. View Drop Down
Guest Group
Guest Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote W.S. Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2013 at 2:53am
What if your parents are drunks, drug addicts, psychos or whatever, and have treated you like **** your whole life, should you "always pray to Allah to shower his mercy on them in the same way that they had raised you"?
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 31 March 2013 at 9:50am
Salam,
In that case you should pray to Allah to give him guidance so he can be better person.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 April 2013 at 8:48am

in Islam Allah has take care of even minute things in our daily life.it is very normal in today's life that we enter anybody's house without knocking and at times the owner may not b in presentable state.Allah has clearly mentioned the way we should enter house of others in Surah Al Noor ch 24 v 27,in Surah Al noor ch 24 v 28-we have to knock even when the owner is not at home,in verse 29 v can enter any property which there is not much issue of privacy such as shop,warehouse.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  12>
  Share Topic