IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > General Islamic Matter
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Gujurati Muslims  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Gujurati Muslims

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Gujurati Muslims
    Posted: 21 January 2013 at 12:25am
As'alaamu Alaikkum Wa Rahmatullahi Wa Barakatuhu

Does anybody know about Gujurati Muslims?

The reason I'm asking is because they have a special way of dressing and they seem to have their own masjid. I mean they do not go into a 'normal' masjid.

Then I notice that after the Isha prayer they are just going to their masjid, therefore they start later. I wonder if they have different times for prayer.

Thanks for any help, much appreicated.
seekshidayath View Drop Down
Female Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote seekshidayath Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2013 at 10:12am
Walaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

As far as i know them brother, they practice same as we do. Having their own masjid ? Are they qadiyanis ? Here in India, irrespective of which, state we belong, qadiyanis , ahle-hadis, ahle-sunnat, shi'ates, have their own masjids. It's a plight to see such divisions. Anyways --
Prophet Muhammad (peace be upon him) said: �All the descendants of Adam are sinners, and the best of sinners are those who repent."
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 January 2013 at 11:42am
Originally posted by seekshidayath seekshidayath wrote:

Walaikum salaam wa rahmatullahi wa barakatuhu

As far as i know them brother, they practice same as we do. Having their own masjid ? Are they qadiyanis ? Here in India, irrespective of which, state we belong, qadiyanis , ahle-hadis, ahle-sunnat, shi'ates, have their own masjids. It's a plight to see such divisions. Anyways --

As'alaamu Alaikkum

Thank you. The reason I asked this question was that they seemed very peculiar to me. For one, the men were wearing all white with a kind of overcoat and the most peculiar is that when Isha prayers were finished they were just going to their masjid. So I assume they start their prayers at a different time than the rest.

With regard to the divisions within Islam, this was prophecied by Prophet Muhammad (SalAllahu Alyhi Wa Sallam) that these divions would occur. It is sad indeed, a sign I suppose that we are heading towards the End of Days.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic