IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - interesting and eye opening incident!!!  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

interesting and eye opening incident!!!

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: interesting and eye opening incident!!!
    Posted: 17 January 2013 at 9:00am
Assalamalecum WA rehmatullahi WA barakhatahu.I,23 belong to India where cricket is very popular,I myself love cricket I make sure but it does not take me  away from Allah.on 11.1.13,a non profit organization on fb hails south African cricketer Hashim Amla for his Islamic way of life.i respect him but gave my view that he is not a proper Muslim because when you play test match or any form of cricket U R bound to miss salaah,this sin of missing salaah is second worst to shirk.i was shocked because I got several negative remarks from Muslims all over the world,in my reply aggressively i quoted verse of Qur'an of Surah An Nisa ch 4 v 101-103,that U have to offer salaah even in Warfield.in Surah Al Tahaa ch 20 v 130,Allah orders us to offer salaah 5 times a day.more shocking fact was that most of the criticisers of me were above age 50,even in India most Muslims young or old wishes merry Christmas ignorant of the fact that they are commiting shirk.May Allah give them hidayah to them.Allahfiz

Edited by NABA - 17 January 2013 at 9:01am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic