IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > Science & Technology
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Physics of The Day of Judgement  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Physics of The Day of Judgement

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: The Physics of The Day of Judgement
    Posted: 16 January 2013 at 8:52am
The Physics of The Day of Judgement

The belief that mankind will rise from the grave, an integral part of the three Abrahamic faiths Islam, Christianity, and Judaism, is not just a myth or wishful thinking but is based on real scientific principles.
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 January 2013 at 7:28pm

It is still a belief with absolutely no data to support it.  When you move up to data then you'll have something.  Until then all you have is the same thing as my Uncle Fred.  He believed someone was watching him from space and was sending him messages.  I couldn't prove him wrong.    

TSontani View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSontani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 February 2013 at 10:34pm

Assalaamu�alaikum Warahmatullah Wabarakatuh,

At least there are 72 verses of the Qur'an regarding the "resurrection", the large number of verse describes how the unbelievers at the time of Rasulallah SAW, were very distrusted on "the resurrection". As illustrated by the word of Allah SWT on

1.     Qur�an Surah-23 (Al Mu'Minuun/The Beleivers), Verse-35:

Did He promise you all, that if you have died and have become soil and bones, you will actually be excluded (from your grave)?,

2.     Qur�an Surah-79 (An Naazi�aat),

Verse-10:

(The disbelievers) say: "Will actually we really be returned to its original life?

Verse-11:

Were we (will be resurrected as well), if we have become decayed bones ? "

While the process of "Resurrection" among others is shown in

Qur�an Surah-22 (Al Hajj), Verse-5:

Hey human, if you are in any doubt about the resurrection (from the grave), then (know) Actually we has made ​​you from the soil, then from a drop of sperm, then from a clot, then from a lump of flesh perfect occurrence and is not perfect, so that we explain to you, and we set in the womb, what we want until a specified time, then we bring out you as infants, then (with gradually) you came to maturity, and among you there were early died and (there are also) among you are extended till old and senile, in order to they do not know anymore that nothing has been known previously. and you see the earth is dry, then when we have send down water on it, live and fertile the earth and grow a wide range of beautiful plants.

There are interesting from QS-22.5 above, namely:

1.         Now I know (one of) the reasons Rasulallah Muhammad SAW died at the age still relatively young (63 years old).

2.         About the "resurrection" inadvertently shown by the BBC on "Africa's Desert Garden" (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7h7WcLYYMOo)

Wassalaam.

schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 February 2013 at 6:46am
I see, so you too have no data.  What you have is an opinion on an opinion.  Everyone else on the planet has one of those.  Hopefully you find it comforting.
TSontani View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote TSontani Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 28 February 2013 at 11:19pm

Al Qur'an is the only one and the most trustworthy data for me as a moslem.

I realy would like give to you the data of resurrection, but it's impossible. As firman Allah SWT in Quran Surah-22 (Al Hajj) Verse-7 following:

and the Hour is surely coming, there is no doubt, and that Allah will resurrect all those in the grave.

I might died first, but we (all humankind) will be resurrected together from the grave after the Hour. Sorry

Wassalaam

schmikbob View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote schmikbob Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 March 2013 at 7:18am
I will admit, for a certain study the Quran might be one piece of data but I can't think of a single study where the Quran would be the only piece of data.  Do you understand what data is and what the purpose of gathering data is?
NABA View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote NABA Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 15 April 2013 at 10:14pm
we can't explain the events of day of judgement merely on physics and data,because only Allah knows when the hour will come.if anyone wants to know the events of Day of judgement one should read Qur'an regularly.for example in Surah Al muminoon ch 23 v 101-trumpet will b blown on the day of judgement and nobody will recognise each other.in Surah Al Ibrahim ch 14 v 16-a bowl of hot boiling water will b served to unbelievers and they will b forced go drink it.so events of day of judgement cannot b graded under the scale of subjects created by humans.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic