IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - RAMADAN MUBARIK  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RAMADAN MUBARIK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote mouhssine4 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 October 2005 at 6:05am

Asslamualaikum

Ramadan Mubarik

Knowledge01 View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Knowledge01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 9:57am

As Salamu Alaikum,

Ramadan mubarak!

Insha' Allah we will all keep the happiness and cleanliness of our hearts and souls even after Ramadan.

Edited by Knowledge01
unity1 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote unity1 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 12:05pm

Asalam Aalaikum,

Dear Brothers,

Ramadhan Mubarak to all of you, may Allah(swt) make this month beneficial for you and help you acheive your noble objectives in this blessed month.

Ramadhan is a month of blessing which brings with it forgiveness and mercy from Allah(swt). A month which reminds us of the importance of "Qur'an" which was revealed in this month.
It also reminds us of the hunger of poors and needies when we fast during this blessed month.

This month is a period which reminds us of our sins
and all our deeds that we did before arrival of this month.

So we should all together pray to Allah(swt) for ourselves and our family in this month and inshallah He will ful fill our prayers.

Allah Hafiz

who call themselves superior are actually inferior in the eyes of Allah.Those who call themselves slaves of Allah are superior not only in the eyes of Allah but also superior in the eyes of man.
Israfil View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Israfil Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 6:08pm
Bismillah, Ar-Rahmaan Ar-Raheem

O' Allah Lord and maker of the universe! I ask unto you the
many blessings my brethren strive for on this glorious month. I
pray that we recognize the many sustenence you've provided
for us humans on earth an that the lacking of our daily meals
during the day is a remembrence of that. I ask for forgiveness of
myself and for my brethren. I ask for the blessings of the
prophet Muhammad and those that came before him. I ask for
mercy among those individuals who abuse our faith through
their lying words. Most importantly I ask you O Lord that you
make this jubilant month one that is of properity and of sincere
faith in our charitable works, and in our passionate prayers.
AMIN!
Arabian View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Arabian Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 October 2005 at 9:02pm

Peace be upon you Brothers and Sisters of Islam,

As we wake during these holy mornings, calm and cool like an autumns breeze, we mustn�t forget He who provides; He whose blessings shine through us as a pure untainted light.

Our Lord Allah, forgive us for our crimes and injustices; grant us a blessed Ramadan, and do not allow us to go astray.  Our Lord Allah, help those who look towards Islam and guide those who deserve your guidance into Islam.

Oh Allah!  In your name I wish peace upon all of my faithful Brothers and Sisters in Islam, and upon your holy prophets � Of those I send to Jesus Son of Mary twice the wish of peace as by your holy permission he has visited me in several dreams now.

Brothers and Sisters of Islamic City,

May Allah grant us all a warm, blessed Ramadan.

With Peace,
Muhammad

�...the heavens and the earth were joined together (as one unit of creation), before We clove them asunder, and We made from water every living thing. Will they not then believe?�
(The Quran, 21:30)
Farrah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 07 October 2005 at 6:08pm

Assalamualikum

Ramadan Mubarak!

I was looking for a charity to pay zakat to this month and I found one called KindHearts.  I took Shahada approx. 3 months ago and am still a little unfamiliar as to how I should go about paying Zakat.  During this holy month of Ramadan I would like to donate Iftar to needy families and on the KindHearts website there are specials for Ramadan.  I was wondering if anyone had any information on this charity, or has donated to them before.  Thanks!

May Allah's peace and blessing be upon us during the holy month of Ramadan.

herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2005 at 5:58am

Bismillah,

I have only heard of them, but nothing in depth, sorry.  I think that we are supposed to give it first to family, second to Muslims near us who need it, then to any neighbors who need it, then to Muslims far from us who need it.  What does someone else think?

I personally know a family who needs money for food, but I wouldn't know how other people could feel secure in sending money to them for Zakat.  So, probably the closest Mosque to you could tell you somebody in your community who needs and qualifies for the Zakat money that you want to pay. 

And with all of the natural disasters occurring, there is a long list of such people who need help.

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Farrah View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Farrah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 13 October 2005 at 4:30pm

Assalamualaikum,

I actually donated online to the earthquake in Kashmir.  Also, I have a friend who has family out there and I will give her the money I saved up for Zakat to send to them.  I didn't know that if we help our family out it is considered Zakat.  Thanks for the info, it will be very helpful.  Inshallah, I hope I have made the right decisions regarding Zakat.  Thanks again and have a blessed Ramadan.  Alhamdulillah.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic