IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - RAMADAN MUBARIK  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

RAMADAN MUBARIK

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
Author
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote amna_ali Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: RAMADAN MUBARIK
    Posted: 03 October 2005 at 6:11am

Asslamualaikum

Ramadan Mubarik

May we be able to get maximum from this blessed month. May Allah give us Hidayet.

I request to pray for me in this blessed month as I am going through some difficult times. Jazak Allahu khair

Ma Salaam

Kind words and the covering of faults are better than charity followed by injury. God is free of all wants and He is most forebearing. (Al baqra: 263)
ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 October 2005 at 7:47am

Assalamu alaikum,

Ramadan mubarak, Sister, and to all the Muslimeen!  May Allah grant us all much serenity, increase our deen and bring us closer to Him in the blessed month!

May we all remember it is not the empty stomach but the full spirit that is important in Ramadan!

Peace, ummziba.

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
Alwardah View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Alwardah Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 3:02am

As Salamu Alaikum wa Rahmatullahi wa Barakatuhu

Auzo Billahe minash Shaitanir-Rajim. Bismillah ir-Rahman ir-Rahim

Welcome Ramadan, the Month of The Qur'an,

The Month of Siyam and Qiyam

The Month of Mercy and Forgiveness

The Month when the Gates of Paradise are open

And the Devils are chained.

May the Nur (Light) of the Qur'an fill our hearts and souls,

Bring Harmony in our lives and Unite the Ummah. Ameen!

I beg of all of you to please forgive me during this Generous Month if I have in any way said something to hurt or offend you, causing you any grief or pain.

May Allah Subhanahu wa Ta'ala Forgive us and facilitate and make easy all our Ibadah during this Blessed Month and at all other times. Ameen!

RAMADHAN MUBARAK

�Verily your Lord is quick in punishment; yet He is indeed Oft-Forgiving Most Merciful (Surah Al-An�am 6:165)
"Indeed, we belong to Allah and to Him is our return" (Surah Baqarah 2: 155)
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 5:44am

Bismillah,

Wow!  You guys have started Ramadan.  Well, our local mosque says October 5th.  Catch you tomorrow, ISA.

I forgive you Wardah!

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
Andrea View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Andrea Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 1:05pm

sorry... just learning here...

I know what Ramadan is... what does Mubarik mean?

Thank you.

ummziba View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote ummziba Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 2:22pm

Hi Andrea,

Ramadan mubarak is an expression that represents the phrase "may Allah give you a blessed Ramadan", and Ramadan kareem is an expression that represents the phrase "may Allah give you a generous Ramadan".

At the end of Ramadan, when we celebrate eid al-fitr, we use the expressions 'eid mubarak' (may Allah make it a blessed feast) and 'eid kareem' (may Allah make it a kind feast).

Peace, ummziba. 

Sticks and stones may break my bones, but your words...they break my soul ~
herjihad View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote herjihad Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 5:16pm

Bismillah,

Ramadan Mubarikum to Everyone!!! (Let's not lose our tempers now!)

Al-Hamdulillah (From a Married Muslimah) La Howla Wa La Quwata Illa BiLLah - There is no Effort or Power except with Allah's Will.
rami View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote rami Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 11:26pm
Bi ismillahir rahmanir raheem

assalamu alaikum

Ramadan mubarak, insha allah you all have a fulfilling and benefitial ramadan.
Rasul Allah (sallah llahu alaihi wa sallam) said: "Whoever knows himself, knows his Lord" and whoever knows his Lord has been given His gnosis and nearness.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123>
  Share Topic