IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - The Final Hurdle of becoming a Muslim is  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

The Final Hurdle of becoming a Muslim is

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 21>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:04am
Originally posted by nospam001 nospam001 wrote:

I'm already earmarked for hell, so why not?

As you currently don't believe in anything or anyone you definately are going to hell. But there is good news. You can change it around by sincerely repenting to your Maker as He says that He will forgive those who sincerely repent of their sins. God does not lie. Change your life around. Stop being arrogant. Stop pretending that you know it all, submit and be humble. Admit to yourself that only God knows everything.

Take two witness or go to your local masjid or Islamic centre and tell them that you want to submit to God. You will recive plenty of help Insha'Allah. Then make sure there are at least two witness and tell them that you are doing this out of your own accord and that you are not forced to accept Islam. Then utter the Islamic statement of faith which is

"Ashadu anla Ilaha Illallah was ashadu anna Muhammdan abduhu rasooluhu".

More good news! ALL of your past sins will be forgiven and you will be like a new born baby without sins. Then practice the five pillats of Islam so that you are guided, they are Prayer (five times a day at the stipulated times), Charity or Zakah (once a year), Fasting (during the holy month of Ramadan), Hajj (pilgrimage to Mecca if you financially ablr to go) and Shahada which you would have already taken in the beginning.

Stop looking for 'proof' and have faith. Dive headlong from the top of a mountain and Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala will save you.

By the way, no offence but you DO come across as a know it all on this forum.
Caringheart View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Caringheart Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2013 at 11:00am
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

By the way, no offence but you DO come across as a know it all on this forum.

Not to me he doesn't.  I think he asks good questions.
Salaam.
Rational View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 19 January 2013 at 2:01pm

I'm already earmarked for hell, so why not?

Listen to Abu Lorens advice. He wants what is best for you. You're bringing this seal to yourself and earmarking yourself to hell. Don't be one of those that Allah describes in these verses:

"Your god is one God. But those who do not believe in the Hereafter - their hearts are disapproving, and they are arrogant. (16:22) Assuredly, Allah knows what they conceal and what they declare. Indeed, He does not like the arrogant." (16:23)

"Do the disbelievers await [anything] except that the angels should come to them or there comes the command of your Lord? Thus did those do before them. And Allah wronged them not, but they had been wronging themselves. (16:33) So they were struck by the evil consequences of what they did and were enveloped by what they used to ridicule." (16:34)

Edited by Rational - 19 January 2013 at 2:25pm
nospam001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nospam001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2013 at 2:53am
Originally posted by Rational Rational wrote:

Listen to Abu Lorens advice. He wants what is best for you.
Ok.
Originally posted by Abu Loren Abu Loren wrote:

[Posted today in thread "All Christians will go to HELL"] There is a good reason why you f ools don't understand anything that is because you associate partners to God and He has set a seal in your collective hearts.
Not that I'm Christian, but at least he gets the idea.

"Do the disbelievers await [anything] except that the angels should come to them or there comes the command of your Lord? Thus did those do before them. And Allah wronged them not, but they had been wronging themselves. (16:33)
This looks like it might be a rebuttal of my recent posts elsewhere about the
four verses of the veil
. Perhaps you are suggesting that 16:33 completely abrogates those verses?
God has the right to remain silent. For His advocates, however, each resigned shrug is a missed opportunity to win new converts.
Rational View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:45am

"Do the disbelievers await [anything] except that the angels should come to them or there comes the command of your Lord? Thus did those do before them. And Allah wronged them not, but they had been wronging themselves. (16:33)
This looks like it might be a rebuttal of my recent posts elsewhere about the
four verses of the veil
. Perhaps you are suggesting that 16:33 completely abrogates those verses?

No I'm not suggesting that. The difference between me and you is that I surrender to Him (Almighty) and you don't. By surrendering, I accept everything in the Quran. He (Almighty) created everything, and so He can do whatever he wishes to it. If you believed in this seal (since you keep brining it up), means you believe in the Creator described in the Quran, which means you believe in His favors upon you and the Hereafter. That should be sufficient to fear Allah. And in fearing Allah you would strive to please Him because no person wants a seal including you. So fear Allah (Almighty).

Edited by Rational - 20 January 2013 at 4:07am
الله
nospam001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nospam001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2013 at 1:55pm

By surrendering, I accept everything in the Quran. He (Almighty) created everything, and so He can do whatever he wishes to it.
Yes, provided He exists, He can do anything at all. I don't dispute that.

And if He places a veil on my heart and then damns me for not believing, that's entirely His choice. Clearly there has to be some kind of cosmic justice in that which, being veiled, I am just too blind to see.

A real 'Catch-22'. Maybe that's why no-one on this forum has actually come forward and said it.

I do keep bringing it up, I know. You could say it's my 'thing'. Sorry if you find it boring.

God has the right to remain silent. For His advocates, however, each resigned shrug is a missed opportunity to win new converts.
Rational View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2013 at 3:13pm

Yes, provided He exists, He can do anything at all. I don't dispute that.

So if you don't believe that He exists, what do you believe? Do you believe it's more probable that everything evolved?

I don't find it boring it's quite entertaining actually Big%20smile

Edited by Rational - 20 January 2013 at 3:19pm
الله
nospam001 View Drop Down
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote nospam001 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 January 2013 at 5:46pm

So if you don't believe that He exists, what do you believe? Do you believe it's more probable that everything evolved?
I gather you acknowledge the apparent injustice, but would rather discuss a different topic right now?
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 1213141516 21>
  Share Topic