IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Christians and Jews Will receive a Double Reward  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Christians and Jews Will receive a Double Reward

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
Author

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:33am
Originally posted by TG12345 TG12345 wrote:

since the Bible does state clearly that Jesus was crucified

Where does the bible clearly states that Jesus was crucified?
الله
786SalamKhan View Drop Down
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 786SalamKhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:43am
It does, trust me....

Edited by 786SalamKhan - 03 February 2013 at 11:44am
Rational View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 2:19pm
I'm sure it does but I just wanted to ask where in the bible so I can go read it. I quess I need to use google more often.

Edited by Rational - 03 February 2013 at 2:20pm
الله
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 8:28pm
Originally posted by 786SalamKhan 786SalamKhan wrote:

Originally posted by truthnowcome truthnowcome wrote:

<>

Salaam to all!

Brothers can you see this guy is a pro. You nee a pro to deal with his game!

Now, THE FACT: First of all when the scripture mentioned God reveal a book to some one it not literally a book that you can hold but rather a MESSAGE and later on people people memorise it or wrote it down; so when when the Quran mentioned names of books it is the message that was given to the respective Prophet and it was then put in a form of a  literal book.

As of the Injil, It was a message given to Jesus (S) and he convayed it to his disciples which was later on put in writhing with additional history of Jesus (S) and some opinions of others, that is why the qur�an conforms the message but point out the additional imformation:

�There is among them a section who distort the Book with their tongues: (as they read) you would think it is a part of the Book, but it is no part of the Book; and they say, �That is from Allah,� But it is not from Allah: it is they who tell a lie against Allah, and (well) they know it! (Q.3:78)

Ye People of the Book! Why do you mix truth with falsehood, and conceal the truth, while ye have knowledge. (Q.3:71)

O People of the Book! There hath come to you our Messenger, revealing to you much that you used to hide in your Book, and passing over much (that is now unnecessary): There hath come to you from Allah a light [Muhamed (pbuh)] and a perspicuous Book.� (Q.5:15)

ye People of the Book! Believe in what We have (now) revealed, conforming what was (already) with you� (Q.4: 47)

None of Our revelations do We abrogate or cause to be forgotten, but We substitute something better or similar: knowest thou not Allah hath power over all things?  (Q.2:106) 

Children of Israel! Call to mind the (special) favors which I bestowed upon you, and I preferred you to all others (of your time period, in the past). (Q.2:47)

�in that they (Jews) broke the Covenant; that they reject the signs of Allah; that they slew the Messengers in defiance of right�Allah hath set the seal on their heart for their blasphemy�that they REJECTED FAITH� (Q.4:155-156)

Of the Jews there are those who displace words from their (right) place, and say �We hear and disobey,��and but few of them will believe. (Q.4:46)

From those, too, who called themselves Christians We did take a Covenant, But they forgot a good part of the message that was sent down: So We stirred up enmity and hatred between the one and the other, to the Day of Judgment. And soon will Allah show them what it is they have done. (Q.5:14)

�and the disciples were called Christians first in An-ti-och. (Act.11:26)

Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the Guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be Allah's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,�

Truth has (now) come, and falsehood perished: for falsehood is (by its nature) bound to perish. (Q.17:81)

Wa Alaikum Salam,

Jazakallakhair brother for your input. I was going to say that the verses applied to the Arab Jews and Christians during Muhammad(PBUH)'s time until I saw the verses from Q.4:46 onwards. Excellent input!

May Allah grant you peace.
Salaam Bro. Khan, you are most welcome.

These Guys are professional lier, they know how to twist the truth to mislead public but they cant try that on this forum.

Wa Salaam

LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 786SalamKhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 9:46pm

Wa Alaikum Salam,Jazakallakhair brother for your input. I was going to say that the verses applied to the Arab Jews and Christians during Muhammad(PBUH)'s time until I saw the verses from Q.4:46 onwards. Excellent input!May Allah grant you peace.[/QUOTE]Salaam Bro. Khan, you are most welcome.These Guys are professional lier, they know how to twist the truth to mislead public but they cant try that on this forum. Wa Salaam�[/QUOTE]

Salam,
Who? TG12345?
Groupie
Groupie

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote 786SalamKhan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 February 2013 at 11:20pm
Originally posted by Rational Rational wrote:

I'm sure it does but I just wanted to ask where in the bible so I can go read it. I quess I need to use google more often.

Try Matthew chapter 27.
truthnowcome View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote truthnowcome Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:03am

Wa Alaikum Salam,Jazakallakhair brother for your input. I was going to say that the verses applied to the Arab Jews and Christians during Muhammad(PBUH)'s time until I saw the verses from Q.4:46 onwards. Excellent input!May Allah grant you peace.
Salaam Bro. Khan, you are most welcome.These Guys are professional lier, they know how to twist the truth to mislead public but they cant try that on this forum. Wa Salaam [/QUOTE]

Salam,
Who? TG12345?[/QUOTE]

YES!

Edited by truthnowcome - 04 February 2013 at 3:04am
LET'S SET THE RECORD STRAIGHT ONCE AND FOR ALL...NO MORE LIES!
Rational View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Rational Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 February 2013 at 3:22am

Try Matthew chapter 27.

Jazak Allahu Khairan brother Khan

الله
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1 56789>
  Share Topic