IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Hellooooooooooooooo :-)  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Hellooooooooooooooo :-)

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Hellooooooooooooooo :-)
    Posted: 19 December 2012 at 11:29pm
hey...Hi Smile
~ Our feet are earthbound, but our hearts and our minds have wings ~
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 12:01am
Hey Angel!
What a pleasant surprise.
How have you been? Its so good to see you
Hoz life at your end? Still in Melbourn?

Miss you!!
<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 20 December 2012 at 1:48pm
Welcome! Coffee or tea?
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:30am
Hi Nausheen and abuayisha Hug

just a quick stop as it is 1:30am in the morning, just checking to see what to do about changing my email address as the one i signed up with is no more well shortly it will be.

Be back with an update soon.
Smile
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 January 2013 at 6:36am
Ok just seen this:

If you change your email address you will be sent an email to re-activate your account

how does this work?
steven01 View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote steven01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 January 2013 at 3:34am
Hi........ Hello
icforumadmin View Drop Down
Admin Group
Admin Group

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote icforumadmin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 05 January 2013 at 12:32am
Originally posted by Angel Angel wrote:

Ok just seen this:

If you change your email address you will be sent an email to re-activate your account

how does this work?

This is to verify that the email is valid, and it is yours.
So just try it, if you locked out or other problem, please email to icforum at islamicity dot com we will take care of it.

Admin
Angel View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Angel Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 09 January 2013 at 6:47pm
Recent life story in a nutshell Smile

After a busy first half of year at work actually make that just over year, very stressful to. Come July they let me go Cry for some BS reasons, very devastating as I really liked my job and was there for 7 years!!

I also have been plagued with a sore shoulder for sometime, alot of it is overworked from shelving books and apparently a very tight upper back not much movement according to my osteopath. I am good now, and the work from my osteopath is still achieved which is good! still got some naging issues. Apparently the shoulder/s is a very complex area and hard to get to place. 

I have been a bit of gym junkie for sometime not that I have been going everyday or few days a week. Have been attending pilates with a personal trainer. I am loving pilates I feel great during and after even though it kills a bit the next day. I really want one of those reformers Tongue 

My room is renovated with a new inbuilt wardrobe that i designed and so happy with it, got new bookselves too, so that kept me busy. Just recently re-arranged the spare room a little, as I got a new bookself made up, my design, so it can take heavy things, like my magazine collection Big%20smile 
I went through A LOT of my things and sorted them out and threw much away, things I don't need anymore, things that don't serve a purpose any more.
I had time to do this, since I am not in a job at the moment, I also needed to take time out and immerse my self in my things, and its been great!

Lastly my cat, he broke his leg 2 months ago Shocked. He went to have a check up on his teeth which the vets need to do under general anathetic (spelling?) it was planned and that was a worry and stress in itself as he does have some health issues. but while they prepping him, he went feral, jumped up on the x ray machine and jumped down onto the floor a bit of a distance and that is when he broke his back leg. the only thing that was good in this is that the break was a clean break. I tell ya my cat does not do things by halves he goes all out! The poor thing you should have seen him was looking horrible and drugged up he was on some strong medication there while at the vets. come wednesday the second vet there who was gonna fix his back as my cat put his back out, was pushing to have him put down, and I was like no way! i was adament that was not going to happen, all Oscar wanted comes to come to us and be home. I was thinking well hang on a minute there are stories out there of animals coming back to ife from the brink of death, second consider the ordeal the poor cat went through and the drugs he was on, how about letting that clear his system first and then see! Well Oscar came home he's breathing was not good he did have a bit of fluid on his lungs. that night well neither of us (mum) didn't get any sleep. For fours day the cat didn't eat nor drank but were giving him water by syringe, water the most important. he started to eat a little which was good. Apparently the antibotics that he was on was starting to clear his system (and the painkiller to) and there was more sign of him getting better and him asking for food, i was so happy he asked for food although he still would not drink on his own but after a few days more he did. The antibotic that oscar was on is a related one to one that he is allergic to, guess he won't be having either of them again!
That week is a week of stress emotional wreak that hopefully we won't have to go through again!  
I freak out now when I go to the vets, oscar had to have his cast redone twice inside of a week just before christmas which meant being sedated twice in a week, it is the only way, he doesn't like to be handled (even though he does like being handled and cuddled).  Come saturday, he mostly will get his cast off for good!

Well that is an update, apart from all this, life is good, got my health, got my family and my cat still - happy with that Smile

Well not so much a story in a nut shell, it turned out to be a lot, did you have a cuppa with you LOL.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic