IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Islamic INTRAfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - i need answers to questions asked by an a  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

i need answers to questions asked by an a

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote madset Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: i need answers to questions asked by an a
    Posted: 06 December 2012 at 3:24am
Dear Dr.Zakir NAik

I have an aquaintance who is an Ahmedi and he s one of the reasons ive  actually registered to this website..i need any private email id that can answer a few of the questions or i would rather say topics that were discussed between myself and him and i tried to answer to the best of my knowledge but its a shame that i was speechless after a while and did not have enough knowledge the much he did..ive been trying to go through books but that is not helping...i really need someone to guide me to it..if u would suggest fr me to discuss this openly i will but i would prefer if you can provide me an email id where i can communicate..

Thank you very much and i would highly appreciate if im answered quickly on this so that i can get to point

Regards,

Madset
semar View Drop Down
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote semar Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 06 December 2012 at 12:47pm
Salam/Peace,

Dr. Zakir Naik is not in this forum/website, you want to visit his website www.irf.net
Salam/Peace,

Semar

"We are people who do not eat until we are hungry and do not eat to our fill." (Prophet Muhammad PBUH)

"1/3 of your stomach for food, 1/3 for water, 1/3 for air"
BountyHunterSAx View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote BountyHunterSAx Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 14 March 2014 at 8:17am
I don't need to know the details of your friend and yours' conversation or anything, but I am very curious as to the nature of these questions. Is there something you need to know about the Sunni viewpoint on things? Or the fallacy of the Ahmadi beliefs which set them on the ghulaat end of the spectrum?

Zakir Naik is a wonderful man -  but there are other places knowledge can be obtained.
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic