IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > Current Events
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Ayatollah Khamenei the Supreme Leader of iran  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Ayatollah Khamenei the Supreme Leader of iran

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
Author
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 1:44pm
Originally posted by Caringheart Caringheart wrote:

Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

Caringheart,
If you do not stand up for the right, God will hold you responsible for your inaction and unfair standing with the aggressor.
Hasan
Greetings Hasan,We disagree as to who the aggressor is.The British mandate was trying to do something humane, and that was to give a displaced people a place where they could live.� Most of the western countries had done all that they could to accomodate these people during two world wars, and none of the eastern nations were offering anything.� Giving them a place in their original homeland makes sense.� One must ask why was that so unagreeable to the mid easterners?� At the time the British mandate was made, Britain was the ruler in Palestine, so they had the authority to do what they did and it was agreed upon by the coalition of nations known at the UN.� This was not one nation acting on its own but by a consensus agreement.� We must look at who it is that turned this into a war... and why?� A war that was lost and yet they will not cede in order to have peace and life... Who is it that would rather continue to have war?I truly do wonder... Do people ever take the time to study the whole history?Salaam,CH

Caringheart,
what you wrote is laughable and would not pass a 10th grade history test.
To you an aggressor is the one who punch you in the nose, not the one who wipes out (vaporize with deadly bombs) an entire family or a village. You do not see the family nor their house no more. So you say there is no evidence so their is no aggression, right.
Good luck living in your lala land, Mr. Caringheart.
Now I completely understand your denial of facts at all other issues. I wish ifi it had taken less time to figure you out, so I would not have wasted my time.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 29 November 2012 at 1:51pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 November 2012 at 11:01pm
in the name of Allah
part2 from lecture

the supporters of Zionists have adopted many measures to trample on the rights of the Palestinian people and holding Annapolis confab is an example of that but the worlds pure consciences and freedom lovers stand by the Palestinian people and support them"

"sometimes a person might disguise himself as a friend and repeat what the enemy says. It is necessary to speak to him and if advice fails to work, it is necessary to distance oneself from him."

"If you are going to stand up against the Islamic Republic and speak against it with the same sentiments as the Zionist regime and just use different language, what is the difference between you and the Zionist regime? If you decide to follow America's rationale in your interaction with the Islamic Republic, there is no difference between you and America."

"There might be deep and major disagreements, but one must not confuse enemies with non-enemies. Enemies and non-enemies should be treated in different ways. It is necessary to draw a line between oneself and the enemy."

i try to say only facts
Matt Browne View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:20am

Carinheart,
you are not all that caring. You need to think about changing that name it does not fit your character. And believe me I am not saying that for any other reason other than what you show of yourself.

Hasan, most Muslims don't speak up when Israeli children are suffering because of this conflict. I have yet to meet a single Muslim here on Islamicity to acknowledge that both the Israeli people and the Palestinian people are suffering and that political leaders on both sides continue to fail. We should be stressing that we need a better vision for the future than that of denying a nation the right to exist and building illegal settlements on foreign soil.

Caringheart is a good Christian. And like all good Christians we care about all fellow human beings and not just the ones from our own faith. The alias 'Caringheart' is an excellent choice.

As good global citizens we don't attack fellow forum users and question their character or integrity. We might attack an argument or claim that was brought forward and come up with a counterargument. But we respect the dignity of every human being. Even the ones we disagree with.

Edited by Matt Browne - 02 December 2012 at 3:32am
A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2012 at 3:33am
Originally posted by whitelion553 whitelion553 wrote:

the supporters of Zionists have adopted many measures to trample on the rights of the Palestinian people and holding Annapolis confab is an example of that but the worlds pure consciences and freedom lovers stand by the Palestinian people and support them"

What is your vision of a better future in the region, Whitelion?

A religion that's intolerant of other religions can't be the world's best religion --Abdel Samad
Great minds discuss ideas. Average minds discuss events. Small minds discuss people--Eleanor Roosevelt
whitelion553 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote whitelion553 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 02 December 2012 at 9:24am

In the  name of Allah

Dear friend ,I know that every one hates from killing and war .not only children of Israel ,I believe that all children are clean and guiltless if we let to them that be good. This is their right that be happy. Our duty is preparing this situation for them .we are responsible. children like together and forget every thing easily because their heart is soft and kind. They want only  a nice and safe place for living without war and cruel and murder .they want to have a health life and kind family.

But we see that this ideals don�t occur only for our bad choices .unfortunately,   we see that most of Israel people train for killing( Their only goal). They like killing the children and their family in front of their eyes .why? if Israel people are human like us and have our minds about life  .why they  must learn to killing guiltless people?

We expected that government of America notified to Israel that select peace and doesn�t attack to Gaza or Palestin  .But they support their criminals. Israel people say that fear from Gaza`s rockets .do you think that gaza`s children like bombs of jets ?do they like to die under missiles by more than 0ne tons ?do they like to see a leg ,arm, head belong to their dears under  the their destroyed  homes or on the surface of street. Do this is a nice memory for them? is it true using the banned weapons?

Is it justice ?who says that this is justice ?is it according of religion of Christ or Jehovah .do you accept this tragedy ?(sometimes watch presstv.com)we see an other tragedy against muslems in myanmar ,too. We must  hear the voice of them that want help from us because we are human and muslem .all muslems enjoy from helping to others.

I like to see that all people in this world  be in peace and enjoy from their  life and access to their holy goals .i wish that all people be luck and happy near together. We must be unite and cooperate every time without personal wants.

If we be supporter and backer of each other .this is clear that future will be full of hope ,respect and light without poverty ,difference ,terror and privation.

i try to say only facts
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 03 December 2012 at 1:33pm
Originally posted by Matt Browne Matt Browne wrote:

Carinheart,
you are not all that caring. You need to think about changing that name it does not fit your character. And believe me I am not saying that for any other reason other than what you show of yourself.

Hasan, most Muslims don't speak up when Israeli children are suffering because of this conflict. I have yet to meet a single Muslim here on Islamicity to acknowledge that both the Israeli people and the Palestinian people are suffering and that political leaders on both sides continue to fail. We should be stressing that we need a better vision for the future than that of denying a nation the right to exist and building illegal settlements on foreign soil.Caringheart is a good Christian. And like all good Christians we care about all fellow human beings and not just the ones from our own faith. The alias 'Caringheart' is an excellent choice.As good global citizens we don't attack fellow forum users and question their character or integrity. We might attack an argument or claim that was brought forward and come up with a counterargument. But we respect the dignity of every human being. Even the ones we disagree with.

Matt,
one wrong leads to many wrongs. That's what we are witnessing.
If we had never let the Zionists to steal the Palestinian land in the first place, no one would be suffering as they are now, just usual sufferings that is part of this life.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 03 December 2012 at 1:35pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Senior  Member
Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Matt Browne Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 December 2012 at 6:22am
Two wrongs don't make a right.
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 10 December 2012 at 2:50pm
Matt,
in this case do you see two wrongs?
Hasan

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <123>
  Share Topic