|Active Topics Memberlist Calendar Search Help|
|Register Login Old Forum|
|Science & Technology|
|IslamiCity Forum - Islamic Discussion Forum : General : Science & Technology|
|Topic: USEFUL AND HANDY USES OF SALT...|
Joined: 16 July 2011
Online Status: Offline
| Topic: USEFUL AND HANDY USES OF SALT...
Posted: 19 November 2012 at 11:21pm
USEFUL AND HANDY USES OF SALT...
1. If you drop a whole egg on the floor, pour
salt all over the egg, let it sit for awhile, then use
dustpan, the egg will come right up, without
all that mess.
2. Soak stained hankies in salt water before
3. Sprinkle salt on your shelves to
keep ants away.
4. Soak fish in salt water before descaling; the
scales will come off easier.
5. Put a few grains of rice in your saltshaker
for easier pouring.
6. Add salt to green salads to prevent
7. Test the freshness of eggs in a cup of salt
water; fresh eggs sink;bad ones float.
8. Add a little salt to your boiling water when cooking eggs;
a cracked egg will stay in its shell this way.
9. A tiny pinch of salt with egg whites makes
them beat up fluffier.
10. Soak wrinkled apples in a mildly salted water
solution to perk them up.
|You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot create polls in this forum
You cannot vote in polls in this forum
Note: The 99 names of Allah avatars are courtesy of www.arthafez.com