IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Contrasting Qur'an and Ahadith of Muhammad.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Contrasting Qur'an and Ahadith of Muhammad. - Event Date: 17 November 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 6:54am
Assalamu alaikum. Abu Loren.

Please stop fiddling about and answer my questions. There is no difference in understanding the Sunna between you and any Sahaba. You are fond of saying that there are 10 Sahabas Allah promised paradise. What did they do to merit that? If you do what they did you will also enter paradise. so it is important to know their history. That is not in the Qur'an! Look there is no difference between hadith and the history of Muhammad. The first book in Islam is on the history of Muhammad.
All I am saying is that for each statement I make ask your scholars in Abu Dhabi. If he disagrees with me then I can tell him the book to read. It is unfortunate that you do not know the difference between the Qur'an and the Sunna. Arabs according to their culture respect equality and demand for it. Since you cannot read Islamic books in Arabic and you do not possess one, please mind your own business and prepare for your meeting with Allah.
I know the KAP of you followers of Muhammad.

Friendship.

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 8:37am
Originally posted by Friendship Friendship wrote:

Assalamu alaikum. Abu Loren.

Please stop fiddling about and answer my questions. There is no difference in understanding the Sunna between you and any Sahaba. You are fond of saying that there are 10 Sahabas Allah promised paradise. What did they do to merit that? If you do what they did you will also enter paradise. so it is important to know their history. That is not in the Qur'an! Look there is no difference between hadith and the history of Muhammad. The first book in Islam is on the history of Muhammad.
All I am saying is that for each statement I make ask your scholars in Abu Dhabi. If he disagrees with me then I can tell him the book to read. It is unfortunate that you do not know the difference between the Qur'an and the Sunna. Arabs according to their culture respect equality and demand for it. Since you cannot read Islamic books in Arabic and you do not possess one, please mind your own business and prepare for your meeting with Allah.
I know the KAP of you followers of Muhammad.

Friendship.

All the Sahabas followed and obeyed the commands from the Holy Qur'an then they followd and obeyed Rasoolallah (Salallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam). But what you are spewing out in almost all of your posts here has nothing to do with either, hence the reason I called you a deviant. I don't have to ask any scholar to know that what you write here is heresy! Of course I know the difference between the Holy Qur'an and the Sunnah, unfortunately it's you who doesn't as you put the Sunnah above the Qur'an.

Answer me this, do you worship Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala or the Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam)?
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 9:13am
Abu Loren

You are still dribbling.You are joking to say that you know the Qur'an and the Sunna. You do not know the meaning and the direction. It is impossible to understand the meaning without reading the Arab texts. Reciting the Qur'an and quoting hadith is not understanding. For example you do not understand what is meant by the 9th of Zulhajj. It does not mean the 9th. This is the way you are misleading those who entered Islam. They read without correcting any one on the Sunna.
Please take leave from now.

Friendship.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:21am

Abu Loren

You are still dribbling.You are joking to say that you know the Qur'an and the Sunna. You do not know the meaning and the direction. It is impossible to understand the meaning without reading the Arab texts. Reciting the Qur'an and quoting hadith is not understanding. For example you do not understand what is meant by the 9th of Zulhajj. It does not mean the 9th. This is the way you are misleading those who entered Islam. They read without correcting any one on the Sunna.
Please take leave from now.

Friendship.

I've never ever claimed to fully know the Holy Qur'an or the Sunnah, I never will. All I'm saying is that you seem to preach something here that is against Islam and you seem to suggest that you know the hidden inner meanings of the Holy Qur'an and Sunnah. To me, you know absolutely nothing. You seem to take books written by nobodies as your guide. I'd say that you a very confused person to put it mildly. May Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala guide you Ameen.
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 10:44am
Assalamu alaika Lore.

Allah has certainly guided me. Note that He will never guide anyone who does not understand Islam in its original form. There is no doubt about this.  It is obvious that you are a 'Muqalladun' that is those who worship Allah or believe in Muhammad without understanding, proof, evidence scale and weight. You know nothing for you said that Arafat is on the 9th. It is only the Muqalladun that behave like parrots. I have been  to a lot of Arab countries including Abu Dhabi and found  a lot of immigrants from Asia. I am certain that you are not be a native of Abu Dhabi because Arabs are straight forward people.
It is you who will regret and not me. It is a disgrace for a Muslim to say that he does not know fully on the Sunna. You are implying that Muhammad came with something beyond human comprehension, while Allah claims that He has made the Sunna simple for those who want to understand. I know all that I must know to enter paradise. It is disrespect to Muhammad not to know everything on him.
Bye bye.
Friendship.

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:01am

Assalamu alaika Lore.

Allah has certainly guided me. Note that He will never guide anyone who does not understand Islam in its original form. There is no doubt about this.  It is obvious that you are a 'Muqalladun' that is those who worship Allah or believe in Muhammad without understanding, proof, evidence scale and weight. You know nothing for you said that Arafat is on the 9th. It is only the Muqalladun that behave like parrots. I have been  to a lot of Arab countries including Abu Dhabi and found  a lot of immigrants from Asia. I am certain that you are not be a native of Abu Dhabi because Arabs are straight forward people.
It is you who will regret and not me. It is a disgrace for a Muslim to say that he does not know fully on the Sunna. You are implying that Muhammad came with something beyond human comprehension, while Allah claims that He has made the Sunna simple for those who want to understand. I know all that I must know to enter paradise. It is disrespect to Muhammad not to know everything on him.
Bye bye.
Friendship.

Not only do you cliam to know it all but you sure are arrogant with it. You haven't made one valid Islamic comment on this forum.

How can you say Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala has guided you when you worship the Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam). How many times do I have to say to you that you are a deviant?

I'll give you one bit of advise for free, that is to go and read the Holy Qur'an the Hadiths from the beginning and take note of what they are saying. You are an intelligent person, I believe you are a medical doctor?

Here is an example of the rubbish that you spew out taken from this thread.

"Therefore knowing the Sunna that is how Muhammad lived in Madina with the Levi clan of the children of Israel and the neighboring believers in Najran who called themselves Christians is more important than reading the Qur'an.

Reading the Qur'an is subjected to misinterpretation of the physical world because Muhammad Rasulullah did not explain or discuss the physical

Ironically, some GOP intellectuals believed that mother 'Nature' played a role in the victory of Barack Obama. Then why not come to a common term with that mother 'Nature'. Is the name synonymous with Allah the G-d of Abraham?
Is it then not a reality that the one loved by mother "Nature" will ever remain supreme?"

Edited by Abu Loren - 18 November 2012 at 11:05am
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 11:16am

<font face="Times New Roman, Times, serif" size="3">Assalamu alaikum.This forum has been misguided by some of the followers of Muhammad who encourage them to read the Qur'an without specifying that reading the Qur'an is distinct from looking for Guidance. Reading the Qur'an does not qualify one to be a scholar and an educator in Islam meaning submission to Allah. To submit entails obedience. Obedience is due to Allah through Muhammad Rasulullah. Therefore knowing the Sunna that is how Muhammad lived in Madina with the Levi clan of the children of Israel and the neighboring believers in Najran who called themselves Christians is more important than reading the Qur'an. Reading the Qur'an is subjected to misinterpretation of the physical world because Muhammad Rasulullah did not explain or discuss the physical. Just yesterday, scientist said that they have discovered another galaxy whose light has taken 13.3 billion years to reach us. This discovery may be rejected in times to come. It is challenging for Muhammad did not say so. On the other hand no one will ever challenge Muhammad or find a flaw in his saying. For example he says, the lunar month is 29 or 30 days. He describe the timing of prayers. He says clearly that there will never be peace in the world the moment his commands are not obeyed. He also predicts his followers fighting one� another and all of them will be in hell fire. Above all, he says that a time will come when his followers are recognized by only calling to the prayer.If, mankind want peace and fulfillment of their desires and need, the outlet is to understand the way of life of Muhammad- his Shari'a. Ironically, some GOP intellectuals believed that mother 'Nature' played a role in the victory of Barack Obama. Then why not come to a common term with that mother 'Nature'. Is the name synonymous with Allah the G-d of Abraham?Is it then not a reality that the one loved by mother "Nature" will ever remain supreme?Friendship.

Friendship,
I see that you are either mixed up or may be it is a problem of not being able to describe one's self.
I will take each of the sentence you wrote and address it.
You wrote:
1-This forum has been misguided by some of the followers of Muhammad who encourage them to read the Qur'an without specifying that reading the Qur'an is distinct from looking for Guidance.
That statement of yours is wrong based on what the Quran itself says:
2:159 (Y. Ali) Those who conceal the clear (Signs) We have sent down, and the guidance, after We have made it clear for the people in the Book,-on them shall be Allah's curse, and the curse of those entitled to curse,-

Here is another verse addressing the same:
39:23 (Y. Ali) Allah has revealed (from time to time) the most beautiful Message in the form of a book, consistent with itself, (yet) repeating (its teaching in various aspects): the skins of those who fear their Lord tremble thereat; then their skins and their hearts do soften to the celebration of Allah's praises. Such is the guidance of Allah. He guides therewith whom He pleases, but such as Allah leaves to stray, can have none to guide.

There are more, but I believe these two verses are sufficient to prove your very first statement wrong. I want to hear from you first on this one before moving to the second and beyond. I take one thing at a time, it is better that way.
I will be away for a week, as I take a road trip to Mexico and may not be able to go to the forum, so please keep in mind if you do not hear from me for a week.
I ask my brothers and sisters to please Pray to God Almighty for me and my family's safe trip, Inshallah.
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 18 November 2012 at 11:20am
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 12:36pm
Ameen! Have a safe trip and keep us in your dua.  Enjoy!
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 6>
  Share Topic