IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Contrasting Qur'an and Ahadith of Muhammad.  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Contrasting Qur'an and Ahadith of Muhammad. - Event Date: 17 November 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: Contrasting Qur'an and Ahadith of Muhammad.
    Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:06am
Assalamu alaikum.

This forum has been misguided by some of the followers of Muhammad who encourage them to read the Qur'an without specifying that reading the Qur'an is distinct from looking for Guidance. Reading the Qur'an does not qualify one to be a scholar and an educator in Islam meaning submission to Allah. To submit entails obedience. Obedience is due to Allah through Muhammad Rasulullah. Therefore knowing the Sunna that is how Muhammad lived in Madina with the Levi clan of the children of Israel and the neighboring believers in Najran who called themselves Christians is more important than reading the Qur'an.
Reading the Qur'an is subjected to misinterpretation of the physical world because Muhammad Rasulullah did not explain or discuss the physical. Just yesterday, scientist said that they have discovered another galaxy whose light has taken 13.3 billion years to reach us. This discovery may be rejected in times to come. It is challenging for Muhammad did not say so. On the other hand no one will ever challenge Muhammad or find a flaw in his saying. For example he says, the lunar month is 29 or 30 days. He describe the timing of prayers. He says clearly that there will never be peace in the world the moment his commands are not obeyed. He also predicts his followers fighting one  another and all of them will be in hell fire. Above all, he says that a time will come when his followers are recognized by only calling to the prayer.
If, mankind want peace and fulfillment of their desires and need, the outlet is to understand the way of life of Muhammad- his Shari'a.
Ironically, some GOP intellectuals believed that mother 'Nature' played a role in the victory of Barack Obama. Then why not come to a common term with that mother 'Nature'. Is the name synonymous with Allah the G-d of Abraham?
Is it then not a reality that the one loved by mother "Nature" will ever remain supreme?

Friendship.

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:55am
Originally posted by Friendship Friendship wrote:

Assalamu alaikum.

This forum has been misguided by some of the followers of Muhammad who encourage them to read the Qur'an without specifying that reading the Qur'an is distinct from looking for Guidance. Reading the Qur'an does not qualify one to be a scholar and an educator in Islam meaning submission to Allah. To submit entails obedience. Obedience is due to Allah through Muhammad Rasulullah. Therefore knowing the Sunna that is how Muhammad lived in Madina with the Levi clan of the children of Israel and the neighboring believers in Najran who called themselves Christians is more important than reading the Qur'an.
Reading the Qur'an is subjected to misinterpretation of the physical world because Muhammad Rasulullah did not explain or discuss the physical. Just yesterday, scientist said that they have discovered another galaxy whose light has taken 13.3 billion years to reach us. This discovery may be rejected in times to come. It is challenging for Muhammad did not say so. On the other hand no one will ever challenge Muhammad or find a flaw in his saying. For example he says, the lunar month is 29 or 30 days. He describe the timing of prayers. He says clearly that there will never be peace in the world the moment his commands are not obeyed. He also predicts his followers fighting one  another and all of them will be in hell fire. Above all, he says that a time will come when his followers are recognized by only calling to the prayer.
If, mankind want peace and fulfillment of their desires and need, the outlet is to understand the way of life of Muhammad- his Shari'a.
Ironically, some GOP intellectuals believed that mother 'Nature' played a role in the victory of Barack Obama. Then why not come to a common term with that mother 'Nature'. Is the name synonymous with Allah the G-d of Abraham?
Is it then not a reality that the one loved by mother "Nature" will ever remain supreme?

Friendship.

How can you call yourself a Muslim with the rubbish that you spew out?
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2012 at 12:24pm
Assalamu alaika Abu Lore.

You are not the one to judge me. You cannot intimidate me. Remember what Jesus said.

Friendship
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2012 at 9:52pm

Assalamu alaika Abu Lore.

You are not the one to judge me. You cannot intimidate me. Remember what Jesus said.

Friendship

I'm not judging you nor intimidating you, all of your posts go against the teachings of Islam. It's like you have your own version of Islam which is not in the Holy Qur'an nor in the Hadiths of the Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wasallam).
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 1:47am
Assalamu alaika Lore.

Thanks very much for your answer. Please let me know if you can read Arabic and secondly do you believe that one is not supposed to explain Islam without knowing the life history of Muhammad? Please tell this forum the books you have on his history.
Let me ask you this question which is unnecessary: What is the population of the people of Noah?
The second question which is essential for you to know is: When was the Arafat day observed by the holy apostle?
Loren , you know very well that Muhammad does not allow discussing his way of life with the illiterates. My aim is to explain Islam to those interested in knowing about it, and not like you if you are a Muslim. May Allah forgive me!

Friendship.
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:13am

Assalamu alaika Lore.

Thanks very much for your answer. Please let me know if you can read Arabic and secondly do you believe that one is not supposed to explain Islam without knowing the life history of Muhammad? Please tell this forum the books you have on his history.
Let me ask you this question which is unnecessary: What is the population of the people of Noah?
The second question which is essential for you to know is: When was the Arafat day observed by the holy apostle?
Loren , you know very well that Muhammad does not allow discussing his way of life with the illiterates. My aim is to explain Islam to those interested in knowing about it, and not like you if you are a Muslim. May Allah forgive me!

Friendship.

I don't know the population of Noah because Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala in the Holy Qur'an nor the Holy Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) in the Hadiths mention this.

The Day of Arafat was observed on the 9th of Dhul Hijjah.

Ibn �Umar said the Apostle of Allaah(sallallahu%20alaihi%20wa%20sallam) proceeded from Mina when he offered the dawn prayer on Yaum Al �Arafah (9th of Dhu Al Hijjah) in the morning till he came to �Arafah and he descended at Namrah. This is the place where the imam (prayer leader at �Arafah) takes his place. When the time of the noon prayer came, the Apostle of Allaah(sallallahu%20alaihi%20wa%20sallam) proceeded earlier and combined the noon and afternoon prayers. He then addressed the people (i.e., recited the sermon) and proceeded. He stationed at a place of stationing in �Arafah.

Reference : Sunan Abi Dawud 1913
In-book reference : Book 11, Hadith 193
English translation : Book 10, Hadith 1908
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:13am
Assalamu alaika Loren.

Thanks very much. But you have not answered an important question if you actually read Islamic books in Arabic. However, your answer reveals that you do not pursue scholarship and that you are the one who relies on being deceived and finally to be disappointed in the Hereafter.
In the first place you have displayed your ignorance by not knowing the population of the people of Noah. It has been mentioned. Please ask your scholars in Abu Dabi. This is not an important issue for Allah will not ask you on that. I mean it is not part of the Scale
You have been accusing me of not been a Muslim while you have proved that you are not a Muslim as you have performed the hajj on a day not performed by Muhammad Rasulullah. The hajj was not performed on the 9th. Please read your books on the history of Muhammad and you will come to understand. Allah will not accept your excuse in the hereafter of failing to know the Sunna of Muhammad.
Your double ignorance highlights the hadith of the holy apostle: An Arab is not superior to a non-Arab and vice-versa except by Taqwa.
Respect yourself and guard yourself from the hellfire for the holy apostle says: Whoever said something about the Qur'an on his opinion or his ignorance, let him find his place in the hellfire.

Friendship.

Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 3:57am

Assalamu alaika Loren.

Thanks very much. But you have not answered an important question if you actually read Islamic books in Arabic. However, your answer reveals that you do not pursue scholarship and that you are the one who relies on being deceived and finally to be disappointed in the Hereafter.
In the first place you have displayed your ignorance by not knowing the population of the people of Noah. It has been mentioned. Please ask your scholars in Abu Dabi. This is not an important issue for Allah will not ask you on that. I mean it is not part of the Scale
You have been accusing me of not been a Muslim while you have proved that you are not a Muslim as you have performed the hajj on a day not performed by Muhammad Rasulullah. The hajj was not performed on the 9th. Please read your books on the history of Muhammad and you will come to understand. Allah will not accept your excuse in the hereafter of failing to know the Sunna of Muhammad.
Your double ignorance highlights the hadith of the holy apostle: An Arab is not superior to a non-Arab and vice-versa except by Taqwa.
Respect yourself and guard yourself from the hellfire for the holy apostle says: Whoever said something about the Qur'an on his opinion or his ignorance, let him find his place in the hellfire.

Friendship.

Wa Alaikkum As'alaam

If I remember correctly you were saying in another post that the Sunnah of the Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) takes precedent over the Holy Qur'an which is from Allah Subhana Wa Ta'ala. This tells me that you are a deviant Muslim. You also advocate that the future of Islam lies with the Jewish Rabbis. Your guidance seems to be books written by other people, you seem to be awed with the history of the Prophet (Salallahu Alayhi Wa Sallam) as written by modern writers than accepting the Hadiths.  I may not be a scholar like you but I'm happy to know that if I practice the five pillars of Islam then it gives me a chance of salvation.
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 6>
  Share Topic