IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - I feel that Source is infinitely gentle  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

I feel that Source is infinitely gentle

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ervin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: I feel that Source is infinitely gentle
    Posted: 16 November 2012 at 3:50am
I feel Source. I would say that if we get in touch with our essence or should I say our conscience we can feel the truth about Source.

The way I see the truth is that there is an infinite Source of "everything " and everyone and Hem is( I say Hem instead of Him or Her) is best described by myself in one word as Gentleness. The Source of "everything" and everyone is infinitely Gentle.

Remember that everything is ok, so you don't have to criticize yourself irregardless of what you might have done or didn't do.

Thanks
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2012 at 10:16am
Assalamu alaikaErvin.

How do you distinguish "Source' from 'Origin/originator' and 'Possessor'.

Friendship
Ervin View Drop Down
Starter.
Starter.

Male
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ervin Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 17 November 2012 at 2:51pm
The possessor is not the Source. The word Originator is I suppose similar to the word Source. I still use Source.

The following is a post I posted and copied from one of the forums. It will give you the answer.

I feel that somehow the Source knew we volunteered for life. Before we even appeared on a so called planet Earth I feel that the Source who is infinitely gentle knew that we want to come Into existence which means everyone is brave in their own way and everyone made a brave, compassionate decision.

Thanks
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 18 November 2012 at 2:01am
Assalamu alaika Ervin.

Everything or all civilizations have their sets of rules and regulations. This is most predominant in Islam in particular the last message. No one is supposed to say something other than what is explained in the Qur'an. But this is not understood by some of the members of this forum.
If I refer your answer to my faith, you are rhetorically referring to Allah translated into Latin/Greek God. Now  think of this verse of the Qur'an: Does not man remember that We created him before, while he was nothing?
Have you read about Q (a German word Quelle meaning source)?  Let Ronn tell us about its precise meaning.

Friendship.

Edited by Friendship - 18 November 2012 at 2:06am
 Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic