IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > General > General Discussion
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Therepy against anti-semitism: Freedom of choice  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Therepy against anti-semitism: Freedom of choice - Event Date: 14 November 2012

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 21 November 2012 at 10:21pm
Assalamu alaiki Nausheen

There are etiquette in Islamic teaching:

1. If you read and you do not understand read another book.
2. If you hear something, take it if it is useful to you at that time.  This is what 'Umar called 'waaqi'a. Anything that does not bother you forget about it.
3. Whatever one says, you will not be called to account for that. Don't judge others but judge yourself.
4. If you know the history of the Sahabas, you will know why I am proud. Let us respect knowledge: WHEN ABU HURAIRA WAS REMINDED ABOUT A HADITH HE QUOTED HE DENIED THAT. HE HAD TO CHECK HIS WRITING. WHEN HE FOUND THAT HADITH, HE AGREED. I AM SURE YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT SENDING SALAT TO MUHAMMAD IS COMPULSORY. GIVE YOUR REFERENCE!
My advice to you is: You are a female and suppose to be modest like the daughters of Jethro. Please before you gravitate to the Qur'an understand the etiquette in the Torah.

Friendship.

Edited by Friendship - 21 November 2012 at 10:23pm
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:21am

Originally posted by Friendship Friendship wrote:

I AM SURE YOU HAVE NO EVIDENCE THAT SENDING SALAT TO MUHAMMAD IS COMPULSORY.

Did I say it was '�ompulsory'?
Is this how you have comprehended my previous post?

Adab is not compulsory from the sharia point of view either, but even Allah does not say 'Muhammad'without using a honorific title when he (sallallahu alaihe wassallam) is mentioned in the Quran.

Originally posted by Friendship Friendship wrote:

Please before you gravitate to the Qur'an understand the etiquette in the Torah.Friendship.

What?

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Nausheen View Drop Down
Moderator Group
Moderator Group
Female
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Nausheen Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2012 at 12:29am
Friendship,

I think you are a jew in guise of a muslim trying to create confusion on our boards and misguide us!

I think you should simply be ignored. But hats off to your efforts.

<font color=purple>Wanu nazzilu minal Qurani ma huwa

Shafaa un wa rahmatun lil mo'mineena

wa la yaziduzzalimeena illa khasara.
[/COLOR]
Abu Loren View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Abu Loren Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2012 at 1:22am
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Friendship,

I think you are a jew in guise of a muslim trying to create confusion on our boards and misguide us!

I also think this guy should be ignored, all of his posts are anti Qur'an and anti Islamic. His only purpose here seems to be to sow the seeds of doubt among the believers.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2012 at 6:41am
Originally posted by Nausheen Nausheen wrote:

Friendship,

Seeking to cause decent and confusion is certainly not limited to Jews.  Friendship is likely well intentioned, but confused and mentally challenged.  On occasion his thoughts are expressed coherently, however most comments, like his book, are mindless rambling nonsense.  Wallahu Mustaan.
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2012 at 9:54am
Assalamu alaikum abuayisa.

Those who deny evidences, proofs, signs etc are challenged to produce something better than what they were taught and saw put into practice that improved the lot of the community irrespective of their beliefs. No one has ever produced proofs evidences and signs to counteract what Friendship is saying.  Is this not a sign of ignorance? All the questions I have asked, no one has produced an answer. Is it not a sing ignorance and blind followership for one to limit sending Salat on the name of Muhammad and not Ahmad, Mustapha, Al-Ameen, and Abu Qasim? Are these not the holy apostles names? Friendship want to learn and the aim of this forum is to educate and not to fall into polemics that leads to nowhere. Learning is from books and not from mere assumption. Why did you not comment on what the author says on page 33?

Friendship

Edited by Friendship - 22 November 2012 at 9:55am
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:17am
Assalamu alaiki Nausheen.

Please note that:
1. The greatest 'Kibr' is arrogance triggered by ignorance. 'Kibr' while displaying the bounties of Allah on one is commendaable. I am proud that I know the Sunna of Muhammad. The senior Sahabas used to say: There is no a verse of the Qur'an but I know when it was revealed, the causes of revelation and its inner and outer meaning. If there is a Sahaba who knows more than I, I will certainly go to him. Ali said: I am from Banu Hashim I am the first to accept Islam when you were running away, I am from the Banu Makhzum and I grew under the care of my uncle.
2. The ones who walked with humility are those who dissociate from the ignorant ones who are arrogant sticking to what their forefathers did.
3. As a display of your ignorance you have forgotten Qur'an 2:144 and Qur'an 47 and yet you are proud of quoting from the Qur'an.
Answer the following questions please:
1. When did Arafat take place and why did it take place on that day?
2. In which of the letters the holy apostle sent to the then world leaders SAW was written?
3. What did Abubakar say when he come to the holy apostle and saw him dead?
If you know the answers and you keep silent are you not concealing the truth?

Please note that Friendship want to enter paradise.

Friendship.

Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 22 November 2012 at 10:27am
Assalamu alaika Abu loren.

I am friendly with the Jews. By the Allah of Abraham, I do not know why they like me.
I respect the Jews and always pray for Allah to turn their hearts to follow the Sunna of Muhammad. Their story in the Qur'an and explanations from their Rabbis make my faith stronger, to follow no one but Allah and his last prophet and messenger. The quality of their Rabbis is that they never say what they do not know and always give you reference to support what they say.

Friendship.

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234>
  Share Topic