IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Regional > Asia-Pacific
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - INDIAN  MUSLIMS  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

INDIAN MUSLIMS

Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
Author
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote pervez Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 12:24pm

neo01.

can I talk to your Indian friends and know exactly.  
                 [email protected]

bharatiya View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote bharatiya Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 26 April 2005 at 11:15pm

Pervez bhai... Its true that some Indian Muslims hate India.

I too want to talk to neo's Indian friends...

THE SOIL OF BHARAT IS MY HIGHEST HEAVEN, THE GOOD OF BHARAT IS MY GOOD.
neo01 View Drop Down

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote neo01 Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 27 April 2005 at 11:52pm

Salam everyone

muslims in india are harrassed even though they do good to their country.

thjhats why they hate india

shahnawaz khan View Drop Down
Starter
Starter

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote shahnawaz khan Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 April 2005 at 11:19am
asalamualakum
haja View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:12pm
we love our native place and wherever we live we will strive for justice. 
haja View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote haja Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 30 April 2005 at 12:16pm
if there is an attack from neighbouring  land
we will be equally affected with our fellow citizen brothers
so we ll strive for justice

Edited by haja
irshad_m View Drop Down
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote irshad_m Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 2:44am
Good Haja, Mr. neo01 Read this first http://www.islamicity.com/forum/forum_posts.asp?TID=2476& ;PN=1

and let me tell you once for all if India used third-grade tactics like Pakistan , the name of Pakistan is out of the map of the world, why can't you just understand one thing, We are your brothers and not the US, the US is taking advantage of rift between Indian and Pakistan, Here in India their are muslims more then US, brothers do have disputes but a brother does not burn his brothers house, Why this terrorism in India, Just imagine what India can do if they do the same.
Dayem View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Dayem Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 04 October 2005 at 3:59am

India have the second highest muslim population in the world, after Indonesia.

I dont stand erect during the national anthem of India, and I make fun of national song.I dont believe that one can hate or love a 'country'.Its a simple portion of land.One can love or hate a person only.

So, in India, there r many good and bad people.But I believe, the population of nice and peace loving people is more than narrow minded peoples here.

thanx,

Dayem

"the mooslims! they're heeere!"
LOONWATCH.COM
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  <1234 5>
  Share Topic