IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Religion - Islam > Interfaith Dialogue
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - WESTERN WORLD SHOULD STOP APOLOGIZING TO MUSLIMS..  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

WESTERN WORLD SHOULD STOP APOLOGIZING TO MUSLIMS.. - Event Date: 25 September 2012

Post Reply Post Reply
Author
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Calendar Event: WESTERN WORLD SHOULD STOP APOLOGIZING TO MUSLIMS..
    Posted: 25 September 2012 at 2:12pm

Assalamu alaikum.

It is a well know fact that intimidation aided the spread of Islam from Adam to Jesus son of Maryam. It is doing the same. I am sure of this.
The Message of Muhammad must overide all other ways of life. The Western world cannot manipulate fundamental human rights since this right was given to mankind by Allah. It was reported that each time a prophet was killed, Allah raised one until He raised 400 in a day. Muhamamd wellcomed and practiced fundamental right of expression and union more than any Messenger before him. He was called low-based, poor, mad, illiterate but his followers were ever silent.
Such incidents are proofs and signs that there is no authority in the Muslim world overwhelmed by illiteracy and arrogance. Lisa Flech in her al-Jazeera program STREAM was right that the only solution is 'Education'. This cannot be achieved in the Muslim world, for there is no Muslim political leader educated in the Sunna of Muhammad Rasulullah. They are just hollow pieces of timber propped up that cannot even support themselves. Apologizing to appease the Muslim followers of Muhammad is not the answer. In fact it does more harm than good. The Western world must unveil their ignorance and arrogance. Education is meant to discern the truth for mankind to be corrected. Insulting Muhammad by those yet to complete their obedience to Allah can be stopped by teaching the Qur'an universally in colleges and universities. There is not field of study especially sciences but is not mentioned in the Qur'an. It is wrong and uncivilized to limit reciting the Qur'an to all 1.6 billion people.
In reality, Muhammad Rasulullah is never insulted outside his Sunna. The peak of his Sunna is the manner and way he prayed. This sunna is not observed in any Muslim mosque. This ignorance is what the Western world should address the Muslim Umma and force it to abide by it. If they West takes lead then the rest of the Muslim world will follow. The West must  demonstrates its power and authority in seeing that the Sunna of Muhammad is followed by its citizens who accepted the teaching of Muhammad.  That is there should be no mosque in the Western world following blindly the manner and way the Imams in Makka and Madina are observing their prayers. Islam is not based on tribal or regional boundaries. It belongs to all and sundry. The Sunna of Muhammad does not allow blind following or compromising evil with good. All must put their hands to correct it. This is the universality of the Message (teaching) of Muhammad over all other Messages sent by Allah to mankind.
The West must therefore among available evidences consider this book: http://www.amazon.com/dp/1468070444/ref=cm_sw_su_dp

Friendship.

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 4:53pm
Originally posted by Friendship Friendship wrote:

The peak of his Sunna is the manner and way he prayed. This sunna is not observed in any Muslim mosque. This ignorance is what the Western world should address the Muslim Umma and force it to abide by it. If they West takes lead then the rest of the Muslim world will follow.

And I assume that you and you alone know the proper manner of observing the sunna?  Do tell...LOL

Quote The West must  demonstrates its power and authority in seeing that the Sunna of Muhammad is followed by its citizens who accepted the teaching of Muhammad.

You mean governments should impose a particular sunna, which is not presently observed in any Muslim mosque, on their citizens?  I doubt that you will get much support for that idea even within Muslim countries, let alone in the West.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
Friendship View Drop Down
Senior  Member

Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Friendship Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 10:32pm
Assalamu alaika Ron.

First of all, I am forced to ask you this question: If you want peace and to live peacefully with your neighbour, are you morally, socially, rightly supposed to correct his mistakes having known the correct rectitude of conduct? It is not a matter of saying that you are not a follower of Muhammad, but that which is preached and called for- tolerance, assimilation, integration and loving your neighbour as you loved yourself. For example Muhammad says: removing harmful objects on a pedestrian road is half of faith." Ron, I am sure you have many a times removed such objects in Canada. So you are indirectly obeying Muhammad. Ron, it was never the practice of the non-westerners to use handkerchief and collect their spit. Muhamamd said,"Use the end of your garment (as your handkerchief) to collect your spit." Ron, you are a Muslim following the instructions of Muhammad unconsciously.
Regarding the prayer, you should read the book of prayers and if you see anything that is wrong you have the right to correct them. They will certainly listen to you more than they listen to one of them. In islam it is in most cases only one man who knows the right thing because listening to one another is the summit of the caliphate. Everything must be done by mutual consultation. There is no ignorance and arrogance in Islam. There is always one messenger and a prophet! I am a prophet of Allah and messenger of the messenger of Muhammad Rasulullah.
The government especially in the West should read and understand the Sunna of Muhammad so as to lead those followers of Muhammad under their governance. I am not saying that you Ron must pray in the mosque. I am saying that Canadian govenment must see that the Sunna of Muhammad is followed inch by inch and measure by measure in all the activities of the Muslims. I am particular concerned with the native canadians who have completed their bow- the Jews bow down, the Jews in the time of Solomon faced one direction during congregation and also prostrate: The followers of Muhamamd bow down and prostrate- and not the immigrants from Arabia, India and Pakistan and South-East Asia who were never taught the Sunna. In fact they hate it. No government on earth is to help and aid in misconducts. Canadian government should not allow a mosque to be built where Muhammad is going to be insulted. This insult will boomerang outside the mosque - hence 9/11, London bombing etc. If immigrants refused to follow the Sunna they should be repatriated to their country of origin. Muhammad destroyed a mosque where intolerance and terrorism is preached. If, I have the power that is what I will do.
Muhammad says: Unity, security, peace and all that is needed by mankind is possible only after they establish their prayers in the manner observed by him." Ron! The sunna of Muhammad is the backbone of your comfort socio-economic stability and not mere recitation of the Qur'an!
Ron! I am you sincere adviser. There is no division of rights and security in Islam. Listen, reflect ponder and assist in establishing the truth. You do not need to be physically present that is actively participate.
Ron! Read the Torah carefully and you will see the impossibilty of what you need without you aiding the one Allah listens to!

Friendship.

Post Reply Post Reply
  Share Topic