IslamiCity.org Homepage
Forum Home Forum Home > Politics > World Politics
  New Posts New Posts RSS Feed - Everyone must watch this video..  What is Islam What is Islam  Donate Donate
  FAQ FAQ  Quran Search Quran Search  Forum Search   Events   Register Register  Login Login

Everyone must watch this video..

Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
Author
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Topic: Everyone must watch this video..
    Posted: 24 September 2012 at 1:32pm
Search for the truth should never be feared, that's all these people and many more ask when it comes to 911.

http://video.cpt12.org/video/2270078138/

Please watch this video, its long but very informative. Please tell others to watch it as well.
Thanks,
Hasan
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 24 September 2012 at 4:19pm
No offense intended, Hasan (and none taken either, BTW), but you can't just tell me I "must" watch an hour and a half long video.  I didn't watch it a month ago and I'm not going to watch it now either.

If there is a particular claim in the video that you want to discuss, then by all means summarize it and I'll explain to you why it's nonsense; but before I invest an hour and a half of my life on a conspiracy theory, I need some indication that the source is credible.  There are so many better things I can do with my time.
Addeenul �Aql � Religion is intellect.
abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 25 September 2012 at 6:35am
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 1:40pm
Originally posted by Ron Webb Ron Webb wrote:

No offense intended, Hasan (and none taken either, BTW), but you can't just tell me I "must" watch an hour and a half long video.� I didn't watch it a month ago and I'm not going to watch it now either.

If there is a particular claim in the video that you want to discuss, then by all means summarize it and I'll explain to you why it's nonsense; but before I invest an hour and a half of my life on a conspiracy theory, I need some indication that the source is credible.� There are so many better things I can do with my time.

My apologies to you Ron, may be I was wrong in saying "must". I think the events of 911 impacted lives of almost every living thing on this planet.
There are some valid questions about this event. Just like a man of reason may want to study facts about holocaust. We should be free to ask questions becasue it is also part of freedom.
There are some valid questions. Like many other people I am not satisfied with what I have heard so far.

1- I remember right after the event, there was a news about unusual stock movement taken place few days before 911. We never heard the follow up on that, was that ever investigated?
2- Israeli PM's visit was cancelled a couple of days before this event, why?

These questions like many others I have I don't find answers to that can be satisfying.

Now as far as questions from this video, I will post just two first:

1-Why was the evidence and all the scrap metal shipped to China for recycling, almost immediately. It was a crime scene and according to the rules, all the evidence has to be preserved and presented before a panel of experts. Why in a haste all of those rules were overlooked and bypassed, was there a motive?
2-Tower seven never got hit by a plane, how was it destroyed as if in a "perfect demolition" according to demolition experts.
Let me hear your response before any further questions.

What makes you to say "it's nonsense"?
Hasan

Edited by honeto - 29 September 2012 at 1:51pm
The friends of God will certainly have nothing to fear, nor will they be grieved. Al Quran 10:62

Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 29 September 2012 at 4:58pm

Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

1- I remember right after the event, there was a news about unusual stock movement taken place few days before 911. We never heard the follow up on that, was that ever investigated?

Yes it was, and nothing significant was found.
http://www.snopes.com/rumors/putcall.asp

Quote 2- Israeli PM's visit was cancelled a couple of days before this event, why?

Actually, the Israeli PM was scheduled to speak on September 23, not on the 11th.  He cancelled, not surprisingly, on Sept. 12.
http://www.911myths.com/html/ariel_sharon.html

Quote 1-Why was the evidence and all the scrap metal shipped to China for recycling, almost immediately. It was a crime scene and according to the rules, all the evidence has to be preserved and presented before a panel of experts. Why in a haste all of those rules were overlooked and bypassed, was there a motive?

What does "almost immediately" mean?  My recollection is that it took months to clean up the site.  But of course they got rid of it as soon as they reasonably could.  What would you expect them to do?  Leave a smouldering, possibly toxic heap of garbage in the middle of Manhattan indefinitely?

Quote 2-Tower seven never got hit by a plane, how was it destroyed as if in a "perfect demolition" according to demolition experts.

Good question.  Why do you think it got destroyed?  Why would anybody stage a fake terrorist attack on the Twin Towers and then plant explosives in Building 7?

Quote Let me hear your response before any further questions.

Okay, but just for the record I'm not going to get caught up in an endless barrage of crackpot theories and accusations.  Just give me your best evidence.  You can Google the rest yourself.

Quote What makes you to say "it's nonsense"?

Because conspiracy theories like this are always nonsense.  It's just not conceivable that such a widespread and intricate government plot could be kept secret in a democratic and open society.  Maybe in totalitarian dictatorships (though even that is doubtful), but not here.

Edited by Ron Webb - 29 September 2012 at 5:00pm
honeto View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male Islam
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote honeto Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:11pm
Ron,
thanks for your reply:

like I mentioned the first 1 and 2 were my own thoughts and your replies to them are same to me as mine were to you.
your answers to other questions, the one that this video deals with you fail to address in a manner I was expecting of you.
1- you know when there is a plane crash even if it is in the middle of the ocean on the botoom of the floor specially if terrorism is involved, they assemble every tinny piece they can find, and they put it together in a secure place to figure out what really has happened. They did not do that, why?
At a crime scene, every piece of evidence is important, therefore when a crime happens they secure it and every evidence until crime scene experts and lawyers have cross examined it. Why in such a big case, all of that was bypassed, who ordered such a bypass of laws?
Why the evidence was shipped overseas as it was cleaned off the site and sorted. All metal was shipped to China for melting before even determining by independent experts the reasons for its crumbling.
2- instead of answering this question you are asking me another question.

It is because of this that I asked you to watch this video. This is not a bunch of conspiracy theorists as you label them before listening to them. These are experts in their fields, physicists, scientists, demolition experts of no ordinary type rather cream of the crop. And not just a few, rather a huge number and growing everyday. It now also includes family members of those who died in this disaster, who after listening to these facts were convinced that the truth need to be explored.
Hasan

abuayisha View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Muslim
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote abuayisha Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 4:26pm
Ron Webb View Drop Down
Senior  Member
Male atheist
Post Options Post Options   Thanks (0) Thanks(0)   Quote Ron Webb Quote  Post ReplyReply Direct Link To This Post Posted: 01 October 2012 at 5:51pm

Originally posted by honeto honeto wrote:

1- you know when there is a plane crash even if it is in the middle of the ocean on the botoom of the floor specially if terrorism is involved, they assemble every tinny piece they can find, and they put it together in a secure place to figure out what really has happened. They did not do that, why?

Because despite your attempt to create one, there is no mystery here.  Investigators painstakingly reconstruct crashed airplanes in order to determine the cause of the crash.  In this case, the cause is blindingly obvious: even you would agree that the planes were deliberately flown into the buildings.  There was no design flaw, no stuck valve, no metal fatigue or pilot fatigue.  And besides, the planes were totally incinerated, everything including the metal literally melted or burned beyond recognition.  There was nothing left to assemble.

Quote 2- instead of answering this question you are asking me another question.

Right, because if you find the conventional explanation improbable, then you must have some more probable explanation, eh?  But if you want a direct answer to your question: Building 7 was destroyed by fire after large amounts of burning debris fell on it.  There was no demolition.  Firefighters knew at least half an hour before the building collapsed that it was about to go down, which is why everyone got out in time.  No explosives required.

Okay, your turn.  Why would anybody stage a fake terrorist attack on the Twin Towers and then plant explosives in Building 7?

Quote It is because of this that I asked you to watch this video. This is not a bunch of conspiracy theorists as you label them before listening to them. These are experts in their fields, physicists, scientists, demolition experts of no ordinary type rather cream of the crop.

Really?  Have you checked their credentials?  Give my your best example of a "cream of the crop" expert and we'll see.

Edited by Ron Webb - 01 October 2012 at 5:53pm
 Post Reply Post Reply Page  123 5>
  Share Topic